• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Video Game

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    My first games I owned were Pok?mon Red, Blue, and Yellow.

But I played games when I was a little kid - like on NES & SNES & Genesis ^_^

~Scott

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    the first game I got was Pokemon red, with a gameboy pocket, for my 11th birthday. before that my parents wouldn't buy me any video games or consoles, even though I always wanted them :P I did play my friend's Mario game a lot though. that was probably my very first one.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Bobby said:
    I think it was tetris for the old GB. I still have the game too XD.
    that's the first game i got too. it came with my gameboy. i was playing with it a month or so ago. my friends and i made a movie where we play tetris. (it's not as boring as it sounds). i'd put a link, but i think that might be spam, so i won't.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My very first... I think it was called "Game and Watch Gallery" or something and it was for the original gameboy.

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    My first game i ever got was Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt for the NES,and i still have it with me.It's kinda fun to play when i get bored and need to go old school for a while.

figglychu

weedles and pichus pwn!
    Years
    the first game I played was.....uh......either legend of zelda:link to the past, or earthbound,(SNES) I can't remember which.....the first game that my mom got FOR me to play was star wars:rouge squadron,(N64) but I don't own the game, the first portable game and first game that I own is pokemon crystal,(GBA) and the first game I got for gamecube was super smash bros. melee, which I play a lot. man......if I didn't remember my first knock-knock joke, I would have more room to remember if I played zelda or earthbound first.>_<

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
    I officially cant tell the first one. All I know is it was for Atari. The first present day company game I got was Super Mario Bros for NES.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Nor said:
    I officially cant tell the first one. All I know is it was for Atari. The first present day company game I got was Super Mario Bros for NES.

You're lucky you started gaming so young :P

Back