• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your flaws?

Tailsko

I am become death.
Years
  • - I argue/get mad at a lot with people.
    - I am very shy. I just cannot bring myself to talk to people.

Years
  • My biggest flaw is probably my lack of patience - I tend to make a decision too early on, before a situation fully develops, and the situation tends to backfire on me as I've already made my move and committed. Patience is not a virtue, it is THE virtue.

EDIT: No, Introvert, I'm not talking about you, lol.

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I have no work ethic when it comes to tasks I don't like.

If I don't like a task, I just can't seem to do it. I have to be in a pretty special mindset in order to do anything unpleasant, and even then it might not be enough. It's probably the reason I'm doing the way I am in college. Before you think I'm failing, I have a 3.2. I just think it could be a lot higher.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    Well, I can be:

Stubborn. I persistently refuse to change my view or shut my mouth in many situations.

Pessimistic. I see the bad happening rather the good.

Sassy. I can have a bad attitude and mouth off.

Untrusting. I'm scared of being used or hurt, so I don't fully trust anyone, including my family.
    And I don't forgive & forget, I hold long grudges. I'm ridiculously self-conscious.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I have so many flaws, but I'm probably only going to name what I can think of. ><

1. My Perfectionism - I am always trying to 'perfect' things. It's gotten to the point where it's affected my writing greatly, making it hard just to finish my stories anymore. Well, that and my ADHD...

2. Overly Anxious - I'm always worrying over every little thing. The smallest things can cause me a great deal of anxiety for no apparent reason. I actually think this could be due to my ADHD medication I'm taking, which I'm going to lower to see how it helps my constant anxiety.

3. Communication Skills - I lack verbal expression. This makes it hard to explain things thoroughly, and I end up having to resort to writing them down instead. That's why I use my iPad a lot to express myself all of the time.

I can't think of anymore at the moment, but I'll probably get more later.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Let's see...

- Stubbornness

- Overthinking

- Procrastinating

- Laziness

- Being shy

- Putting too much effort into things

- Getting too emotionally attached to certain things/people

That's about it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'm lazy and a tad emotional at times to name a few flaws. Been trying to remedy those problems though by pushing myself to complete certain tasks more often and being more active physically while trying to be more emotionally distant when dealing with others whether it be during work or when I have some free time on my hands.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Well I'm hella derpy with people. I can't talk to people to save my life unless I feel comfortable around them (then I'm not too bad). I'm also blunt as hell and if I don't agree with you I will take you the ♥♥♥♥ down. Also, I tend to get overly upset over things that don't really matter.

edit: I hate how you can like your own posts on this forum dammit

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • im sensitive as all hell. i cry at really stupid things and im prone to be shown as weak, though im actually quite strong. it pretty much comes from a disorder i have; so i cant control it well enough for it to untimely go away.

i also tend to be rather selfish. i crave attention from everyone, and im constantly trying to impress people so they can notice me. i only care about myself half the time; all the issues in my life have to be about me, me, me. i mean, im not openly whiny by any means (though i am sensitive). i just like to make my problems seem bigger than they really are. i can tell its rather annoying to some people, and at times tiring. i depend on people to make me feel better, as ive simply given up on trying to find ways to make myself get out of a hole i trapped myself in.

im also prone to extreme bouts of anger. i get this from my dad, who has been physically abusive because of his ways. i scream, yell, punch, kick, do anything to show my anger. i like making a big scene of it too. i was sent to the principal's office so many times during school just because i was so disruptive in my classes. i blame my anger on people pissing me off, but really i think i just need to learn to control myself and get out my anger in a healthier way.

Back