• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Forum life!

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
Years
  • Hmm.. I started my e-life basically in some music forums. It was great, not just because I got to know a lot of nice bands and all, but also because of the friendships I made.
    One day, I discovered that is possible to play pokemon in emulators :OOOO And started my peregrination on the internet to find one; soon, I came across a nice pokemon forum and was like love at the first sight (I'm a total nerd, as you can see). I registered as Mia and soon became popular there (maybe because I was the only girl in the forum so far), despite my noob²²²³ beginning (to have an ideia, my three first posts were "... Yay, dis fórum iz nyce :~D").
    I frequented this forum for quite some time, almost two years; it was a beautiful time ;D My Light Era. Everyone knew me, I had a lot of friends, I was a global moderator, everything was just fine. Then my crappy computer broke and I spent two months without using it. When I came back to the forum, I was nothing more then a blur of what I used to be /dramaqueen
    Nah, i never really cared about popularity there. Really, be free, even if you're not the LEET MEMBER. I mean, it was just a pokémon forum. After my two months absence (some of my e-friends even thought that I DIED at a PLANE ACCIDENT in last year's july.), I couldn't find any motivation at all to post a lot like I used to. I'm still posting there, but reaaally few posts.

Well, then in May 28th I was innocently searching for some PokéSpe scans for me to download and theeen.. I found PC! Nice, huh? x]] I liked the forum's stile, and although English isn't my first language, i'm trying really hard to be understand by the other members.
    now I'm still a newbie member, a junior DD:" Not a great member, but i'm happy this way :3

Last edited:

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Ah, my forum life...
    It started back in 2003, when I joined a Brazilian Pokémon community website called PokéStar Evolution, and started to work there as a newsposter/newsfinder. Since I had the best english out of the members there, it was usually my task to 'investigate' foreign forums and websites for exclusive Pokémon information. And then I found this place.
    Back at that time, I had like 5 contacts on MSN and everything was so innocent. And here I had found a forum with a steady growth in members, activity, and a lot of people who shared the same interests as I. Soon later, PokéStar Evolution died, but I continued to come here.
    My first year on PC was marked by a single thread: the Crush Thread. It's a shame that a thread of those proportions will never exist again... everyone should have the experience of posting in a thread that's pure, chaotic fun. In that thread alone, I met a lot of people and had great times- PC was basically the Crush Thread. If you started posting there, soon you'd know all the cool people.
    Well anyway, during that time, many things happened- pairings and unpairings, 120+ MSN contacts, 200 posts a day... Maybe too many things. And as time passed, the staff were starting to lose control over that thread, and it was finally closed. Not many months later, I had my computer taken away from me. Sad times. Three months later, on Christmas day, I was back. Yay.
    This is the time when they tried to remake the Crush Thread- but it just wasn't the same, so it failed horribly. Everyone from the CT had moved to the new 'great thread', the Daily Chit-Chat. It was almost like a Crush Thread, except it had... rules. We could live with that, though, and the DCC was our new hangout. Me and some friends even called ourselves the DCC <censored> (lol) the greatest group to ever exist on PC. (awesome.jpg)
    After many trials and hardcomes (but not really), I was promoted to moderator, but not many months later had, again, my computer taken away. My parents were really worried about my health at that time, because of respiratory problems I used to have, and they believed the excessive time in the computer was making them worse. Months later, I came back kinda unmotivated, and the state of the forum didn't help either. Many had left, many weren't active, and it just wasn't that fun anymore. Then, in December that year, I decided it was finally time to get the fug out, and got myself banned out of pure irritation. :D If I had to tell you one positive thing about that, it helped me find out who were really my friends (those who still wanted to talk to me), and who were the 'others'.
    Outside of PC, I was a member of a couple random forums. After I was banned, though, I started to become active at the bRO, Mt. Moon Community and Gaia Online forums. bROf died, Mt. Moon is dying, but Gaia deserves special mention. I joined there because some of my friends from here had a guild, and I wanted to keep in contact, y'know. During this period, I had a lot of "meh the internet is boring" and "HOLYPOO I NEED THE INTERNET" phases, but eventually decided to stick with the latter. That's when I started to frequent anonymous image boards and dedicate my time mostly to downloading anime- my number of 'now watching' series jumped from 4 to like 15.
    Those in-between years were spent on random small communities around the internet. Nothing really big, but I had fun exploring all kinds of places and making friends from everywhere in the intertubes (also watching just like every anime I could :B).

Now, all those years later, here I am. There's nothing more to it- I'm just here again, and I promise I'll behave this time. :3

I'd like to use this opportunity to say a big Thank You to my friends who never stopped talking to me, even after I was banned. You probably know who you are.

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
  • Okay heres my forum life.
    Around September-October 2006, I was looking for a good Pokemon Forum to join, and I came across Mount Moon Community, a up-and-comming Pokemon forum, with great members and awesome moderators.

I signed up, and posted a bit.
    I got a name for myself pretty early in the picture, because I started off to be quite n00bish.
    After a while, I settled down though, and posted a lot more.

In late December 2006, a freind of mine got modded over there, and I became very jealous because I wasn't modded.
    I didn't relise that I made very spammy posts in the past, and that I'd really only just improved.

Anyways, in early January 2007, I looked for new forums, because I decided to ditch MMC with my 900 or so Post Count.
    I found PC, decided to join and start a new.
    I didn't really like this place back then so I returned to MMC.
    People would have seen me around, a lot more, and I kept up my posting, until, once again, anther one of my freinds got modded, and in a jealous act, I decided to flame him over MSN, and get him fired.

The plan back-fired, and I ended up getting into a bit of strife.
    I still continued posting on MMC, and stuff, hoping for a miracle, or something, for me to end up being modded.

A couple of other people got modded, who wern't close to me, and I accepted that, and became more active.

My closest freind, became a Moderator over there then, but that was short lived, since one of my other ex freinds, who were a mod got him fired.
    My freind told me what was going on, and we soon got the other moderator fired too.

I kept up being active, until I had to go to study, which was about June-July 2007.

I came back in October-November 2007, and noticed that a newer member, who had joined in August 2007 had been modded.

I was peed off, so I left.
    I came back in early 2008, and posted a bit.

I managed to get 3.6k posts, and came up with a plan to become a moderator.
    the plan got foiled, however, after the admin dismissed it, and locked the topic.
    I left then, and became a bit more active over here, since I needed some relief, plus they were talking about how strict it was over here, and I wanted to see if it was freindly or not.

In Febuary 2008, The moderator who joined in August 2007 got fired, and I tried to get his placement, but it was never given out.

I left my life on the computer completely in about May 2008.
    But only recently, I came back here, to stay here, and I've ditched MMC forever.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Well, All I can say Aden is that chasing Modship on a forum usually gets you look over when it comes to picking mods.
    That, I've learned from experience.

Anyways, Here's my forum background.

I joined here in October of 2004, I was, very much depressed and friendless. So, PC is my 'home' forum irregardless of how much I hate how some things are done here. I've since learned the serenity to accept the things I cannot change about this place, But I'm not afraid to try and speak out for change when I can
    In January of 2006, I lost the ability to get here on PC. I wasnt too happy about that but it spurred me to find other forums. I joined OCRemix but found most of the members too rude for my tastes, After 2 failed attempts at creating forums with friends from school I moved to ExPost, a nice little forum my friend had recommended. It was a pretty nice forum withb a lot of interesting intelligent discussions and such. This was...yet again sadly short lived and the forum quickly died in the power vacum left behind when the founder of the forum left.

For a while I didnt do too much with forums other than learn how they worked. I built a 3rd forum with another friend and we hung out there quite a bit, Just us 2 admins. From that I've gained immense skill in operating an ACP.
    Time passed and I found myself back online in April 2007.

I returned to this forum hopeful that my friends would remember me. I was wrong. The ones who hadnt left had changed. A lot. It wasnt long before I found myself stabbed in the back by the ones who did get to know me when I returned. I tried and failed a few relationships and such.
    As I did so, I created my own website, forum and all, while this was happening. It quickly died because my staff members did not stick around. But in building this 4th forum I learned a lot more.
    For a while, all was darkness.
    In November 2007, I Joined a small forum called Digimon Spirit. This place proved to be full of friendly people and was laid back. I found myself going back to it for a long while. But, In Febuary, I got too busy to visit there often, However I still dropped by. Then, I returned to Digimon Spirit full force a few months later.
    It was just recently I got modded there. I'm still there and I'm pretty happy I must say. Not because I'm a mod though. Because I enjoy being at that site.

I'm learning exactly what it means to be a mod at a forum these days. It's not all glamor and fun as some of you might think. >_> It's a tough job because sometimes people forget you're just another member...most of the time.
    I'm sure the staffies here at PC will agree.

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    My forum life began with the Sonic Heroes board in Gametalk about 5 years ago. I remember starting a noobish fanfic that was fairly popular at that time. Then I lost interest in Sonic and eventually found my way into Serebii. How I stumbled onto Serebii, I don't know.

At Serebii, I divided my time mainly in the Ash Club and my first Pokemon fanfic, "Byron's Path". It starred my first-ever Gary Stu, Byron, his starter Machop, and how during the first leg of his journey he encountered a Team [Name] Grunt terrorizing a town and beat its Tyranitar. Since my inactivity was usually equal to a rock, I spent majority of my time probably lurking around and posting pictures and collages of Ash Ketchum in the Ash club.

Then PC began to gain popularity at Serebii since PC and Serebii share the same fandom. I decided to join and, once again, my inactivity didn't allow me the sight of a high post count. I recall starting an Elite Four story here based on the manga. The plot was that the Elite Four were trying to take over the world with an "Emerald Orb". I also recall Tate and Liza fighting Phoebe. Then there was the PC version of the Ash club. Majority of my posts there were either random pictures or hideous collages. (If you want, you can check out my past posts to see them. I've been that inactive.)

Then I lost interest in Pokemon as well. This account would probably be considered dead if I wasn't posting this. I may not be as interested in Pokemon as I was, but I thought I'd do some nostalgic foruming for now. (Until I forget about this account later on, that is.)

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • My forum live began at June 7th 2007 when I searched resources for a hack which I never wanted to publish. It was just for me. That was the time where I had to share my internet with my brother. We always switched the cable from my lan port to his. Someow I found "The PokéCommunity - We are still working on a better slogan!". I thought "OMG what is that. I came in the Simple Questions & Answers thread and I never used a forum before. I haven't known how to browse and use it. But I signed up anyways and thought I will just get my resources and leave this place again. But it came different.

I didn't know where the thread was after my registration so I serached...and haven't found it. I googled it and tadaa I was back in there again.

I asked how to enable the national dex at the beginning of FR/LG. I got a nice reply which I haven't uderstood since I haven't known anything about scripting.

I searched and found out how to make own scripts. And after just 2 hours I got it working that May stands in front Vividrian Forest and updgrades your PokéDex. I was so happy that I searched the forums again. I found "Pokémon Shiny Gold" which I immediately downloaded and patched to my ROM. I played it and way impressed and thought "How did he made that?". After a few posts in there I wrote my first PM. It was to Zel and the subject was "Could you". I don't know the exact message but i was something like that:
    "I read that you learned scripting of a friend and I was asking myself if you could teach it to me". He directed me to the tutorials section were I soon learned to create own trainers. I got very familiar to the script and soon helped other members to create trainer scripts. After that I saw a thread called "Nationaldex help" from Micamon 2 (Now Reaper 6). I explained him how to and soon I met the very first staff member.

It came so. I spammed the thread a little asking how old he is and where he is from. After I got redirected the post was away. I posted it again and Scizz started to post.
    "Please keep private discussions under PM and don't SPAM this thread".
    Well I didn't knew what SPAM means so I replied to his post and he closed it with the words "I watched this long enough now". The I started to PM him. In english at the start since I haven't known that he's German like me.
    He said not to SPAM and that I should read the rules. He posted the link to the rules as he knew I was very new to PC. I reda them and understood the most.

Then Micamon 2 and I started to PM each other. We started a hack called Pokémon Legend which died after 3 weeks (Lol it was the most sucking hack here). I met quite a few friends in this thread. Someday I wanted to have it closed and just searched a staff member. I found Signomi. I asked her to closed it. She said that's not her section and I undestood it so that she wasn't allow to moderate there. Not that she is unable to. I asked her again...well then she explained me. Since she, Scizz and Morkula were using the same "profile" theme. Signomi(Trucy Wright), Scizz(Apollo Justice) and Morklua(Miles Edgeworth). I asked Scizz if the staff must pic a staff theme when they get staff. (lol so noobish) After he told me that it isn't like that I asked Signomi if she knows any staff at PC who is German. Well and like it was destiny Scizz was. I PMed him immediatley after she told me if he haven't noticed I'm German because my English was very bad that time. Also I had Germany next to my location just like now. He said that he noticed the Germany but he wasn't sure and as I was asking in English he replied in English.

After that I went on searching PC and find nice threads. I posted and posted and had a few PM conversations with Signomi and Scizz.

I wanted to open a Scizz fanclub with her but she said that she wanted to earlier too and he didn't want to. I PMed her back that he seems to be one who doesn't want to be in the spotlight. She agreed. The next day he was somehow banned. I won't start this discussion anymore since I had around 20 PMs asking higher staff why. I opened a thread and it got deleted and Morkula told me not to ask again as it's stated in the rules not to ask about baninng reasons.

Well I was sad but found Scizz's board. I signed up and asked him what happened. He told me what happened but well not much so but like I said no discussion about that anymore. It's fine.

After that Signomi dropped her Mod position and Scizz was deleting his homepage. Well then I hardly came on PC anymore complaining that it's just an unfair Forum. So I started my first forum on a host with phpbb.

Soon I got some members over there but not more then 20 xD. I quitted it starting many other forums and copys of PC with the headline "We're fair and friendly" which should say that PC is unfair and unfriendly. Well after that was no success I quitted it and started PokeParadise in January 08. It wasn't successful at the start but it got when Horus gave me my own domain and a better host. Then I started to present the site here on PC for a week now and I got a boost of ~30 members where 1 is Staff at PC. The thread creator himself BeachBoy came and likes it.

Well yeah that's it. Oh and after I quitted my copy forums of PC I just noticed PC isn't unfair and unfriendly...

Oh yeah I forgot. I asked many stupid and pointless questions to Jake (Hiroshi Sotomura) and at MSN I wanted to apologizes for that but well I think he hates me xD.

Ahh right I forgot, too. I have my own theme on PC. It's created by me and edited by PPN Steve. It's PokeGeneric2. It's not that nice as the others but I was proud of having my own theme here.

Well now it's over. That's my story at PC.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Ah, my forum life...
    It started back in 2003, when I joined a Brazilian Pokémon community website called PokéStar Evolution, and started to work there as a newsposter/newsfinder. Since I had the best english out of the members there, it was usually my task to 'investigate' foreign forums and websites for exclusive Pokémon information. And then I found this place.
    Back at that time, I had like 5 contacts on MSN and everything was so innocent. And here I had found a forum with a steady growth in members, activity, and a lot of people who shared the same interests as I. Soon later, PokéStar Evolution died, but I continued to come here.
    My first year on PC was marked by a single thread: the Crush Thread. It's a shame that a thread of those proportions will never exist again... everyone should have the experience of posting in a thread that's pure, chaotic fun. In that thread alone, I met a lot of people and had great times- PC was basically the Crush Thread. If you started posting there, soon you'd know all the cool people.
    Well anyway, during that time, many things happened- pairings and unpairings, 120+ MSN contacts, 200 posts a day... Maybe too many things. And as time passed, the staff were starting to lose control over that thread, and it was finally closed. Not many months later, I had my computer taken away from me. Sad times. Three months later, on Christmas day, I was back. Yay.
    This is the time when they tried to remake the Crush Thread- but it just wasn't the same, so it failed horribly. Everyone from the CT had moved to the new 'great thread', the Daily Chit-Chat. It was almost like a Crush Thread, except it had... rules. We could live with that, though, and the DCC was our new hangout. Me and some friends even called ourselves the DCC <censored> (lol) the greatest group to ever exist on PC. (awesome.jpg)
    After many trials and hardcomes (but not really), I was promoted to moderator, but not many months later had, again, my computer taken away. My parents were really worried about my health at that time, because of respiratory problems I used to have, and they believed the excessive time in the computer was making them worse. Months later, I came back kinda unmotivated, and the state of the forum didn't help either. Many had left, many weren't active, and it just wasn't that fun anymore. Then, in December that year, I decided it was finally time to get the fug out, and got myself banned out of pure irritation. :D If I had to tell you one positive thing about that, it helped me find out who were really my friends (those who still wanted to talk to me), and who were the 'others'.
    Outside of PC, I was a member of a couple random forums. After I was banned, though, I started to become active at the bRO, Mt. Moon Community and Gaia Online forums. bROf died, Mt. Moon is dying, but Gaia deserves special mention. I joined there because some of my friends from here had a guild, and I wanted to keep in contact, y'know. During this period, I had a lot of "meh the internet is boring" and "HOLYPOO I NEED THE INTERNET" phases, but eventually decided to stick with the latter. That's when I started to frequent anonymous image boards and dedicate my time mostly to downloading anime- my number of 'now watching' series jumped from 4 to like 15.
    Those in-between years were spent on random small communities around the internet. Nothing really big, but I had fun exploring all kinds of places and making friends from everywhere in the intertubes (also watching just like every anime I could :B).

Now, all those years later, here I am. There's nothing more to it- I'm just here again, and I promise I'll behave this time. :3

I'd like to use this opportunity to say a big Thank You to my friends who never stopped talking to me, even after I was banned. You probably know who you are.
    o.o

Ah well I don't mind sharing. It's been a while too...

Anways, I joined a Pokemon forum, not this one, Serebi. I joined it because I thought it would be a fun place to be. I think I joined around Aug. 2006. I will refrain from revealing my identity at SPPf, so please do not ask. Anyways, at SPPf, I remember my most favorite thing to do there was going to this person's shop who's username was Amazingkiss. I remember her graphics were amazing. She was the first person I looked up to when it comes to graphics. So after cruising around the Fan Art Shops area, I went into the clubs section. There I met the person how you now know as Michii (She had a different username but I will refrain from revealing her username too). She was the one who ran a club and we became really good friends after that. I even remember her giving me a Christmas present 2006 too. ^^;

So anyways, after that, Michii made a forum and I could not resist from joining. You see, at that time she was banned. And I wanted to know what was going on. So I joined and to ask her. After all of that, I spent most of my time on that forum. And on that forum, I became a mod, as well as my other friends. And we desisions on how to make this forum better ect. So a few months has past after joining Michii's forum. We even had people advertise at SPPf. And who knew? Who knew that our advertisment would lure mods in to our forum? Well even though that may not sound like a bad thing, it actually was. One mod in particular, which I have had a grudge on ever since then, always made fun of us. Always made fun of the people who were helping Michii's forum. And it was quite hard to resist, unfortunatlly, the mod told nearly all the staff to join just to make fun of us. I actually know why the mod made fun of us. 1. I believe she was suspicious when she knew my name was Kisa. As many Furuba fans know, Kisa is a character from that series. The mod had a likeing in Kisa. And the mod thought I was copying that mod. 2. One of my best friend's pair stole the mod's pair. I believe that's one of the reasons why the mod made fun of us. Now notice I did not mention the mod's name or gender because I will keep this as unrevealed for now.

After a few months, we finally got the mod off our shoulders. Until a new person came by, which I will also refrain from revealing the name. I guess you can say I was jealous. So I decided to leave that forum and SPPf. Since I also remembered from being banned as well at SPPf(And guess who did it). So after leaving that forum and SPPf, I joined PC. I was quite lonely on PC because I didn't know anyone here, until I met MiSs~KoN, pink-tiger, and Midori Chi. I was friends with them until they weren't online. So I decided to make a shop from my skills I learned from my friends, Michii and Sammi (No, not Sammi the admin). So I did, and who knew that I would get so many people to know me? So I also became kind of jealous, so I tried to make friends. Unfortunatlly that friendship with this "clique" did not last. Even now.

I went back to the forum Michii made and I realize she was not as active as before. I became quite angry so I made a forum myself with Chikara and Midori Chi. Unfortunatlly, that forum died. I went back to Michii's forum, I can see it, half-died. So I decided to leave, permenently. And then on PC, I saw Michii joined! (The WTF you took my cookie! banner made me realize it was her) It made me happy seeing I had a long lost friend come back.

Then after a few more months, I met Akari, Ayumi-chan, and Jack'O Neill. This was kind of the result of my Lulu fangirlism. xD;

And during the same time, my friend Sammi came up to me on MSN.
    "Hey Kisa, why wouldn't you go back to the forum Michii made?"
    "-I answer to the above statement I just made to her-"
    "Well if that's the case why not SPPF?"
    "Why should I go back? People hate me there."
    "Nobody will, they won't remember you. And besides, I might be in a shop with you."
    "We'll see."

So I might go back to SPPf.
    Cool, I didn't know you were at SPP before this!

+++respect

It's sad how I choose to do this over my homework >_>
    Mine's short. Mostly because my internet history started with PC :/

K umm... PC was my first forum ever, and I joined on October 19, 2004. I don't even remember my reasons for joining, I think I googled something at school, and BAM there was PC. All I remember from back then was being numbers in my name, and being a nooblet. People enjoy bringing up my noob days. And they all seemed to start enjoying it around the same time... Hmmm....

I was quite the little pairing <insert adjective> way back then. This was because I didn't understand what pairing meant, and when I asked, the people didn't know either so I just did it XD;

Then I learned and stayed unpaired for a few months ._.;
    THEN CAME MY JAPANESE MUSIC ADDICTION YEARS. They're still here, but they started in 2006 with my friend gave my a CD with the Inuyasha and Yugioh songs. I was amazed at hoe effing awesome all the songs were. From then on, it's almost all I listen to, but I'm broadening my horizons. I started listening to some Chinese, Korean, and Spanish music, but after I while, I went back to Japanese. I dunno, they just have a different way of playing I guess :/

Somewhere during this time, I met my besite, Arisa. We were NOOBS <3
    We met in the Fruits Basket fanclub, back when I bolded all my posts(ew), and we talked a little through private messages, and because excellant friends through AIM. Then we stopped talking and I (I'll admit) completely forgot who she was until we started talking again one day XD;

I THINK this was the friendship that put me in the chat with Marz, Harmony, Murderface, Aere, and others. Maybe after... an hour in that chat Harmony suggested me and Marz pair up, and neither of us really CARED at all, so we were like "lol k" and got paired. We survived to halfway up the pairing list (go us <3) and then we like... stopped being paired so I would be thrown at Murderface to be paired with him, and that didn't work out (I don't even know what happened). Me and Marz got paired AGAIN.

Drama happened, and I thought he was gone, so I took him out of my sig a few hours after everything happened. Then I was paired with Aere. I always mess up how that happened, so I won't go into it >_<

Um.

I love how more than half my history is my stupid pairing history XD;
    Yeah, I agree it's stupid. Aere's the rich boy right? You paired for money!

J/K

I joined PC in May 2003 because it looked awesome pretty then, with its Plushe theme. I had Godly enthusiasm at the beginning, but unfortunately that only lasted 4 month, before I finally had enough and slowed down. =/ It's funny how I was counting all the posts at Serebii, PE2K, and PC as a comparison of performance then to my surprise my work was actually being recognized by people. Syrus, specifically, who talked about my work. Very cool summer 2003 was =]. I regret not saving a lot of stuff from back then... I seriously do. :\

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm surprised I didn't post in this before. It seems interesting.

It all started back in about the beginning of June-ish 2005 maybe. My brother; as you all know him, The Hunk, had joined a website called "The Pokecommunity." He started off with a crazy username, Spyro- something-another. I had been dieing to join, but sadly, "No! You're too immature." Many a times we had fought over joining, but he wouldn't budge. Then the news came, he had some sort of weird, crazy plan. That involved me to join.

So, I made my first appearance. Not as the guy you know and love, Tater tot, but as the noobish, immature, no coma, period, or capital usage whatsoever, Mandy's Apprentice. Yes, the noob infested day came, July 11th, 2005. (Whee! It's almost my anniversary. XD) My first post,
    Hi everyone, I am The Hunk's brother, and he finally let me join. I want to be friends with everybody.
    Was actually not made by myself, but was made by my brother. If I had made the first post, it would've turned out rather like this, "hi evryone i am the hunks brother and he finally let me join i want to be freinds with evrybody".
    Boy, wasn't I a joy? XD My second post, was in "The Teen titans Fan club" I believe. Which was post 438, page 18. And then my third post, which was later on in this thread. So I went on and on with my noobish months, and realized, as people were growing tired of me and my posts, I was growing tired of PC. I quit for almost two years, which may have been a relief for some. But I came back when I started talking to Midori Chi over PM. No one knew of my whereabouts until my life on the internet started once again, on this date, on this post.
    I was still a noob, but a very excited; happy noob. But rapidly, I grew fast to the ranks of a popular, well known; well liked member. And here I am today.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • This is... Not exactly the same as the memories thread, so it wouldn't be redundant to post in this one as well, right? >_> Nostalgia threads = win.

Once there was a little girl who was bored and rejected by everyone and was an uptight, know-it-all nerd. Then some drama happened in her life and she became sad. Instead of becoming an alcoholic, she started using the internet, finding solace in some weird psuedo-goth crap that she is ashamed of :x She moved from other fandoms back to Pokémon, which she had loved since she was even... littler, and by this time she was ten. She first found SPPf, but saw a link to PC in someone's signature and drifted over here. Her brother actually signed up before she did, but he never posted and he's a loser anyway. D: After getting herself into a few stupid scrapes by being this über nub ~_~;, she slowly began to make friends -- third person sucks, so I'm going back to first person --, Karli, Jeremy, Jolty, Lily, DM [someone who doesn't come around here anymore], Rudy, Tabby, Carlito, Yami, Max, Lance/the other Max, Blade, Ty-Ty, Sparkles the bunny... Unfortunately, I had the most stupid username in all of existence except a few I could mention, and I'll just say it before someone else does ;~; Dark_Pikachu lawl *flail* Ewww. When name changes were introduced, I quickly changed to Kylie-chan. It might be insanely weeabooish, but... it's what I'm known by, and I'll keep it. ^_^

Anyway, I kept fighting with a particular person, who had recently been made mod of MCG, and whom I'm awfully glad I didn't ruin my friendship completely with <3~ I brought it onto PC, and about one flame was exchanged, but due to a... series of events, I ended up banned. Permabanned, in fact! Except there was some interstaff... disagreement over it, and I got a reduced sentence. From two weeks to one week to four days. XD; I came back and I was so happy -- I cried my eyes out like a loser when I was banned, seeing as PC was all I had in my life still. I had school -- which sucked --, family -- which sucked --, Girl Guides/Scouts -- which I stopped attending because I retreated into reclusedom --, and the internet. ~_~; Then the second PC Elections were held, and Eli [the Eliana Jack mentions] was appointed my campaign manager. It seemed like I was probably going to get Vice President -- Toto was totally going to annihilate the competition --, and then we both got modded! o_o; Other than Cody/Joutarou, I think I was actually the youngest mod, probably still am since then, seeing as I was still eleven. Wait, was Cody twelve when he was modded? I... don't remember. ._.; Anyway, I was an abysmal mod -- overzealous, impulsive, overemotional, overdramatic, but I was active, my time zone was a plus, and I was dedicated. I was given the post of Other Chat overlord, even though I wanted MCG more, because I'd basically become one of the most popular MCG posters due to... posting in everyone's club. I was way less shy then! @_@; Also, due to some crazy cannibalistic conversation I'd had with Yami and Blade, Yami and I ended up these muffin enthusiasts, and muffins ended up my 'thing'. Later other people kind of stole it from me and I didn't hang around PC much anyway, but those who know me from then will know I was the Queen of Muffins. :p

After awhile, I still hadn't been fired o_o;, so I was promoted to MCG mod as well. I was pretty happy. XD I remember Jorfe telling me when I was originally modded to go lie down before I threw up; I was spazzing that much. :3 My original modship was actually only a month after my ban, I think. Nice. ~_~; I was given sig-editing powers along with someone else [Avatar, I think?]; for some reason, I think abuse by someone, the powers had been removed from all the other mods before I joined. Then they made me s-mod, which nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw my orange name. XD I love Erica's orange! It's beautiful. 8D

We still had Praetors then -- renamed Assistant Administrators --, and then they made me one about a week before my twelfth birthday. Don't ask me how I got promoted -- I was a pretty unpopular s-mod, and for good reason. Who got promoted again? *thinks* David, me, and... Bobby? Hmm. I quit a number of times though, and one time I was reinstated as an s-mod, due to the number of times I quit. I also had the crappiest computer luck ever, so I was fairly inactive sometimes.

After ages I just... lost heart for PC -- it was changing too much, and I became fairly bitter and whiny [PC Veteran Syndrome], and I stirred up a bit of drama once from the outside, and I left. Got fired too for certain reasons XD;

I went along without PC -- something I never could have imagined in the past -- quite contently for, what? Two years?, with only the odd posting incident -- I had LiveJournal [lol], GaiaOnline, and MSN to keep me perfectly occupied. Then, the other day, Klippeh<3 and I were talking, and he said I should come back to PC. I was hesitant at first, but then I was like ^___^ okay, as long as I won't be totally ostracised XD;;;, and... I'm back now?

Back