• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Friends

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Everyone is my friend ^__^ /corny statement

I have mostly female friends outside of school.I have a few male friends.Online,I have alot of both.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Online, I definately have way more male friends than female.

As for offline, I'm pretty sure I have more male friends, too. o_o I tend not to get too involved with the girls in my grade, since they are really gossipy and just aren't very good people. I have 2 best friends that are both female, and a few other girls who I don't mind hanging out with. Although, I really have no choice as to who I hang out with, since people seem to follow me around regardless of what I think of them or what they think of me. >_>

I have a lot of male friends, and they are mainly in grades 9, 11, and 12. They aren't much better than the girls, since a lot of them are perverted. XD; But at least they have a sense of humour, and don't spread rumours about me, etc.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    a lot of both, but I probably do have more female friends than male, however, for the most part I'm closer to my guy friends

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I have so many friends that I cant count the actaul amount I have. You could say that most of them are actaully boys too. Yet, there is also alot of girls that are my friends too.

I love my friends to death because they mean everything to me.

I have one very special best friend that I get along with perfectly because its almost as if we were meant to be best friends. I think of her as being a little sister because I'm always looking out for her...and also since she is younger than me too.

I've always been able to be much better at getting along with guys than girls. Most of my friends online also seem to be boys too.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I don't like making female friends very much anymore -__-

For the first time in my history this, it's a guy that I have the biggest chat log with, and not a girl. xD; Ugh.. despite that... I think I have more female friends. Way more.

IRL, I don't associate with people unless I have to, so it's mostly guys I talk to.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I have friends. I think. Some of them, anyway. People at the lunch table are friends, right? I think. Perhaps. I don't know. I never counted my friends. It's probably under ten; I don't socialize at all. And girls, boys...who cares. :3

Online, like everyone else, 3296493265915135. No joke. *nods*

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Alrighty, so many friends do you have, and are the mostly boys or girls?

I have [about] five friends in real life, and all but one are girls. All the girls say they like me because I make them laugh... :3

Online I have a lot more, and its pretty even on the genders.

That's kind of like me. The majority of my friends are girls, but I do have a few guy friends. I don't know why most of my friends are girls. Alot of guys think thats weird, but I don't really care. My friends are my friends.

Online its a bit more evened out.

Magestia

High Emperor
    Years
    I hang out with alot of both genders equally kind of. Most of my friends are older though, so I usually end up hanging out with the girls before the guys. Unless its the weekend then everything totally switches up. I love my friends dearly and I don't know where I'd be without them.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    I don't like making female friends very much anymore -__-

For the first time in my history this, it's a guy that I have the biggest chat log with, and not a girl. xD; Ugh.. despite that... I think I have more female friends. Way more.

IRL, I don't associate with people unless I have to, so it's mostly guys I talk to.

You know what, I don't think I like making female friends much any more either. -___________-

I don't have any close friends IRL. The people I talk to on a semi-regular basis are all male.

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I've got 3 close friends, all girls. If you add my sisters and cousin with whom I usually hung out, they come to 6 girls. ^^

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    "I suck at making friends," Simple, yet true statement xD

Meh, I have like 6 or 7 people I'd really consider my true friends, everyone else is just some manipulative jerk I know who are trying to get something off me xD

Most of my friends are uh...It's split pretty evenly, actually.

Online? I don't consider anyone I haven't seen IRL my friend.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Multitudes of friends, and well over 75% of them are female.

Of course, this may have something to do with the fact that I attend an all-women's college, combined with the fact that my male-to-female friend ratio online is split roughly half-and-half.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I have two "best friends," one boy and one girl. In high school my closest group of friends numbered 7, and the one boy was the only one; it doesn't matter to me if someone's a boy or girl, though. I prefer to have just a couple close friends than a lot of them, although, I'm kind of a loner and while I LOVE hanging out with them and doing crazy fun things, I'm usually by myself.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I have about 15-20+ friends that I hang out with in break and lunch every day at the exact same place. But since most of them are in different classes, I usually talk to about 3 of the girls in my class during some lessons. I reckon I talk to more guys than girls, but I don't know. Since we're all in a big group and do most of the same things together at weekends and stuff.

Years
    I usually hang out with about...10 or 11 friends at school on a daily basis. All of them are girls. XP I have about 5 guy friends as well, whom I tend to have the best conversations with concerning my interests. My female friends just talk about their love life. XD

Back