• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your funny quotes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    "I cannot sleep for dreamin'; I cannot dream but I wake and walk about the house as though I'd find you comin' through some door"

"And mark this. Let either of you breathe a word, or the edge of a word, about the other things, and I will come to you in the black of some terrible night and I will bring a pointy reckoning that will shudder you. And you know I can do it"

~both quotes by Abigail Williams

"... if you want to you can, but as if PC can read..."
    ~Frostweaver

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    An Englishman is a person who does things because they have been done before. An American is a person who does things because they haven't been done before.
    Mark Twain

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
    Mark Twain

A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
    Mark Twain

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
    Mark Twain

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lol... I'm beginning to doubt why this is "funny" quotes... so cynical we're being

A note for Kairi:
    I hope that you've never hunt whales before in Kansas... according to the Kansas law book...

"It is illegal to hunt for whales in Kansas"

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    isnt whale hunting illeagal nowadays in mostly all places?
    i thought it was against the law almost everywhere, o well...
    yea this shouldnt be "funny" it should be just "quotes"...o well...funny in our perspective...einstines one was pretty funny...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    the fact that Kansas is miles away from where whales live make this law irrelevant... and therefore, supposedly funny

Einstein's quote isn't funny to me... it's a well worded sentence meaning "the next world war will restart civilization because we'll all be wiped out in it"

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    im well aware of its meaning, i just find it funny how he feels well destroy ourselves in quite a short period of time...ahh watever...
    lol what if you went whale hunting at marine world? lol, nah but weird thought .... 0_o;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Wing Zero said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein
    That's one quote from Einstein I don't believe. I'm sure a third World War which will probably errupt in the Middle East will not kill all of civilization. I doubt God will kill civilization by WWIII.

"Nothing shows throw."
    -22sa

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    "If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?"
    ~Japjot Vig (classmate)

*note: just because I quoted it due to funniness, that doesn't mean I agree with this quote at all

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    "I think there I am. I think." >=D

Jess

Banned
    Years
    "Obescity killed the cat" o_O

~Garfield *It was in one of the comic Books in 1998*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    This one's for my buddy ol' pal Jordan (100marios)...^_^

"Embrace the total dork in yourself--life is way too short to be cool."

I don't know who made up that quote but it says a lot, lol.
    Even before I ventured into this thread, I just knew your quote would relate to me in one way or another hehe...

Wow! Who's the genius who thought of this piece of work?
    It's so....inspiring!
    *pulls up his pants like Steve Erkel*
    Yeah! Hehe....

Nice one!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    Even before I ventured into this thread, I just knew your quote would relate to me in one way or another hehe...

Wow! Who's the genius who thought of this piece of work?
    It's so....inspiring!
    *pulls up his pants like Steve Erkel*
    Yeah! Hehe....

Nice one!
    Hey! Are you implying that my quote is no greater than trash?! O_o Well, it does suit you so I'd shut up if I were you! Especially since you know I have a temper the size of planet Earth...^_^; You think you can do better?! Find a quote that explains me as good as the one I displayed for you! C'mon! *snorts like Steve Erkel*

Years
    XD Lets see...

"I want your soul"
    XD thought of that when me and my friends were talknig about the Doom Organization (or Doma;whatever)

"Doom is coming"
    take a guess where I got that from!

"Science is blooming"
    my friend thought thats waht my other friend said once...0.o

I've got more, pointless ones...XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back