• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

ssj5goku5

Heard you like dem MUDKIPS!!!
Years
  • Yeah, Masuda method sucks. I'm glad I found someone willing to trade the Shiny Ralts. And i didn't know it was Fairy type for a while either, i was using Sylveon then after the E4 I started using Ralts and I love everything about Gardevoir and Gallade

Years
  • So far, I have a shiny Braixen, Charmander, Sliggoo, Gyarados, Alomomola, and Flabebe.

I had a shiny Skiddo which I found on 10/12, but I traded it for a few X mega stones.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I just caught a shiny pancham, it was at a chain of 40. I loved the shiny patch animation. He has outstanding potential in attack, defense, and special defense.

Years
  • I've never really seen a shiny, even with you showing me your Weedle I still don't know what's shiny about it :S maybe I am just not noticing it :S

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Speak of the devil...as I was training my Flounderp whilst browsing PC, I ran into my first GenVI shiny pokemon...a Tentacoool off the coast of Route 8.

It's rare to get a shiny, and even rarer to get a shiny you'll actually use, and I love using Tentacruels in my competitive teams. :D

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Illumise, koff~

Don't know whether to be glad or sad about that. I would have much rather continued my Shiny Zubat streak instead. Oh well. It'll be worth something to somebody. Was looking for a shiny Skrelp with no such luck as of yet. I'll keep trying though, so I'm hopeful, koffi~

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Another Shiny. There were three Pokémon in the safari and I wanted to avoid this one as shiny. Oh well, a shiny is a shiny after all.

Spoiler:

Pinta77

I found and captured a shiny ducklett last night near the daycare! This was especially cool for me because I have never had a shiny pokemon from generation 5 yet, and swanna is one of my favorites from gen 5.

Years
  • Found my first shiny (ever) in the Friend Safari and while it was my least preferred out of the 3 potential pokémon, I'll take it gladly.

Spoiler:

Now lets hope shinies follow the old saying about buses for me...

Years
  • Found my first shiny (ever) in the Friend Safari and while it was my least preferred out of the 3 potential pokémon, I'll take it gladly.

Spoiler:

Now lets hope shinies follow the old saying about buses for me...

And sure enough shinies do follow the saying, it's another Octillery, but I don't really care. Ten years of no shinies, then two in ten minutes.

Spoiler:

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
  • i received my first shiny yesterday, i was on the gts looking for a hawlucha, and there i saw a shiny one, someone wanted to trade it for a riolu, i quickly traded one :p

Back