• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    I've found a ridiculous number of shinies in the friend safari... they appear so frequently, at least for me.

List: 2 Pancham, Frogadier, Quilladin, Zebstrika, Abra, Electrode, Ditto, Sigilyph, Doduo, Pyroar... I think that's all of them, but I may be forgetting a couple.

Cebreus

Anime Figure Collector~♪
    Years
  • Got myself a Shiny Kirlia♀ (Now Gardevoir) after spending at least an hour in a Fairy Safari, was very happy with the encounter ;)

Also, after going through an extensive hunt for a Shiny Mawile in yet another Fairy Safari, I've found another Shiny Floette (Blue), which brings the counter up to 5 Shiny Floette's, soon I'll have an army at this rate :x, they are still cute nontheless :)

Shiny Gardevoir:
    Spoiler:

Shiny Floette:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2013
    Hey guys. I've got a Shiny Ursaring. If you want to trade it for another shiny then let me know.

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
    Years
  • Shiny Poliwhirl in the hooouse

I was trying out consecutive fishing for the first time, but I wouldn't chalk this guy up to being the result of it, as I encountered him on like the sixth or seventh of the chain, VERY early is what I'm saying. Just my luck, eh? Now I'm only stuck on what to involve him into... In the meantime, I'm hoping that my Lairon pops out a Shiny Aron sometime soon!

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    So during my search for a male Litleo yesterday (which took me a lot longer than I thought it would) I came across a shiny Bidoof.

She's so cute in her light fur.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2017
    Yesterday I was checking out a friend safari of someone I just added through randomly trading with online in the Player Search System and I found a shiny Pikachu!!! I can't wait to evolve him into a shiny Riachu. The only thing that sucks is that he has 0 Def IVs -_-

Years
  • I've gotten my third shiny which is Ralts but it's a male (nobody wants a male Gardevoir) one and I want a female one. I'm just going to continue breeding till I get a shiny female one.

Years
  • Got my first Shiny in Gen VI while training in front of the Day Care. The last time I got a shiny was in Ruby where I got a shiny Linoone. I pretty excited!
    Spoiler:

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • My latest shiny is a Riolu, I recently caught in the only Friend Safari I have where Riolu roams :3

I really wanted to search for a new awesome shiny, would love to have a Riolu shiny, and luck is back again at my side, found it within 20 mins there, I was stoked!

He is now my trusted Lucario partner with, of course, the Lucarionite, took a while ofcourse to let my Riolu evolve, (since I caught it at Lv:30 and it needs to evolve through happiness) but all the efford was totally worth it!

Mega Shiny Lucario looks awesome!!! <3 :3

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Caught a shiny Roselia last night while taking a break from hatching eggs. I was actually chaining Ducklett and she broke my chain... not sure if she was shiny from luck or from the radar process.

That makes one Pokemon from chain fishing (my Luvdisc) and one Pokemon from the radar... now I just need Masuda to pull through for me so I can have my shiny Sandslash :D

EDIT: Roselia has a Bold nature, which is ok, but I'm not sure what to do with that. Her Special Attack remains untouched thankfully. I am EV training her in Speed and Special Attack for now. Does anyone have a good recommendation?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    This seems to happen a lot on here; but I was EV training and ran into a HORDE of Scraggy, noticed one sparkled and was a darker color... YUP; caught the SHINY SCRAGGY and had to RESET BAG MY POKEMAN; #totallyworthitforashiny

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    I literally JUST found a shiny Dedenne in Friend Safari. He looks pretty damn cool.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • I have two shiny Vivillons. One is an Elegant that I got off the GTS, and the other is an Icy Snow that I hatched myself.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • The only shiny I got was on my X file. I had gotten a shiny Pansear of all pokemon xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I've got myself 2x shiny Deinos by breeding where the best one today is a badass Hydreigon in my party. Took a while but its worth it!

Back