• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

James

Make it double!
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I just started trying to find a shiny Articuno. Hopefully it wont take to long.....

Years
  • I was trying out chain fishing for the first time last month and caught two shiny Claunchers within minutes of each other. It looks good in red :D
    Also caught a shiny Durant on my birthday last week. I was searching for an Aron with the heavy metal ability at the time.

bleri1200

Bleri
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    I was breeding for a perfect Togepi and I didn't even notice it was shiny until I put it in my PC and saw the litttle star! I was quite upset it didn't have the best IVs but I know someone would want to trade for it. I will find his rightful owner! :)

Years
  • I just started trying to find a shiny Articuno. Hopefully it wont take to long.....

I wonder if you can get it to sparkle, since the other legendaries seems to be shiny locked.

I tried looking on google but it's unclear, though it seems you can't, but I'm not 100% sure.

Outlier

I found and caught a shiny Furfrou while I was looking for an adamant/jolly Pancham!

The Furfrou has a brave nature. Any ideas for movesets and ev spreads?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    I had caught two Emolgas in my friends electric type safari by chance was trying to get a good Electabuzz. One was bold and the other was brave.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • Just hatched myself a Modest shiny Flabebe on the white flower! :D

Only took me about 26 or so eggs doing Masuda Method. Going to get trolled on this next hatch project, I already know it. When I hatched myself a shiny Kangaskhan after about 50 eggs, it took me almost 1000 to hatch a shiny Aron. D:

Outlier

Just hatched myself a Modest shiny Flabebe on the white flower! :D

Only took me about 26 or so eggs doing Masuda Method. Going to get trolled on this next hatch project, I already know it. When I hatched myself a shiny Kangaskhan after about 50 eggs, it took me almost 1000 to hatch a shiny Aron. D:

Congrats! Flabebe is probably my most desired 6th gen shiny. And modest nature no less.

Outlier

I wonder if you can get it to sparkle, since the other legendaries seems to be shiny locked.

I tried looking on google but it's unclear, though it seems you can't, but I'm not 100% sure.

There is a spark that appears right before you encounter one of the legendary birds in the wild. I thought I found myself a shiny Moltres because of that little spark and the fact that Moltres's color scheme was hard to make out during the night when I found him.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Caught a shiny mancetric with it's hidden ability plus and 2 ivs in a friend safari yesterday after about an hour. I named it sayian goku, he looks amazing in normal and mega form. I have a perfect strategy for him already.

ShinyHunterz

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Hey all...I have 6 Shiny Weepinbells from hunting for a shiny gligar, and I am willing to trade them for a different shiny or a legendary if anyone is interested! If you want them evolved before the trade let me know and I'll do it! Comment below with offers!

Friend Code: 5284-1483-2122

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2020
    i caught a horsea as my first shiny ever!(: now i have him almost level 70 Seadra and really looking for someone to help so i can get him into a Kingdra..

Years
  • Part of my plan today was to do some shiny hunting, it took less than 10 REs before I ran into this beauty:

1212131528b.jpg

1212131531.jpg

All I have to say is thanks random passerby who sent me a "Nice!" I think it really helped. :D

MrGarroz

YouTuber
    Years
  • I've been luckly and unlucky at the same time about catching shiny Pokémons in my X Version.
    The first one I found was a shiny Gible, that killed itself because of the recoil of Take Down.
    The second one was a shiny Lickitung, found in the Victory Road and luckily I caught it.
    Than I found and caught a shiny Shelmet and a shiny Cubchoo.
    Now here's the crazyness: I found FOUR shiny Geodude in a few days and I managed to caught only two of them, because the others were killed by Magnitude, used by the others Geodude of the horde.
    And I also found two shiny Floatzel, but I've caught only one of them.
    And finally I found and caught another shiny Lickitung.

So, recapping, my shinies are: 2 Lickitung, 2 Geodude, 1 Shelmet, 1 Cubchoo and 1 Floatzel.

Back