• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
  • My latest catch was Thundurus on Route 9 using a Quick Ball, and he was at full health. He has a Timid nature, which is the best nature for him. It was only the third time I tried catching him with a Quick Ball. I guess the third time was the charm. :)

Earlier in the day, I caught Volcarona in the Relic Castle using one Quick Ball at the start of the battle.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I recently caught my third Sigilyph in the Resort Desert. I know those things are rare, but I managed to get a hold of 3 of them

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    The lv. 70 Volcarona! He caught me by surprise too. The one in my party was only at lv. 60 ;)

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • a trubbish on route 6. i thought about adding it to my team but i'm not sure, on the fence about it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Latest catch was Thundurus. I literally spent about 8 hours trying to catch it. :( I managed to get it well into the red and asleep, and then the rest of the night was spent trying to nab it with a Quick Ball. I was up all night with insomnia so while I watched the 3rd Pokémon movie and a Batman movie on TV I did this. It was so, so boring. I was so fed up with all of it that I wasn't even all that relieved to catch it. (I think I named it "SOMUCHHATE".) I had to catch it asap too, because I'm borrowing Tornadus from a friend and needed to go unlock Landorus quickly.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • My latest catch is Zoroark which I only used 3 Pokeballs to capture (good thing too as I was running low on them). I named her Zeon cause it has a Z like Zoroark xD

A Tell-Tale Heart

The Boy Who Waited...
    Years
  • It's actually been a few days since I went out and caught something; I've been taking on the Battle Subway and breeding things for trade all week. I believe the last thing I caught was a Mamoswine in the Giant Chasm. Fully evolved Pokémon in the wild FTW!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I just caught a lv 58 Braviary ^.^ yay. I love Braviary's design sooo much and I called him Wargle because Im original. Ultra Ball.

Years
  • My latest catch is Victini. It was hard to catch, it took a while but I caught it. I caught it in a Timer Ball.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • A shiny Gothita in the dark grass, paired with a Liepard. I was surprised and excited that I swiftly KOed the Liepard. Then I had to use Sandile's Swagger to make Gothita attack itself in confusion so that I wouldn't accidentally KO it with my other Pokemon's attacks. I finally caught Gothita in an Ultra Ball.

sak5222

Lets play pokemon!
    Years
  • my latest catch was a shelmet lvl30. I put it on low HP then i caught it with my first ultra ball. Well, my FIRST catch was a Patrat, then Lilipup, bot I don't use any of them anymore.

Back