• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Least favorite Pokemon

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
    Those "Pikaclones" are my favorite types Pokemon. Sucks to see that literally almost everyone in PokeCommunity hates them. And it gets really ridiculous when it comes to them and the forum games. They get removed/deleted/whatever straight from the start. *Shrug* Yeah, yeah. I have a soft spot for them especially when I have a couple of them as plushies next to my computer. Admittedly it's a little unhealthy.

I don't have no real hate for Pokemon. If I don't like a Pokemon, it comes to design, Anime portrayal, stats, and overratedness but I still think they're Okay overall. The only time when I "hate" a Pokemon is when it comes to Pikachu. It's pretty much everything I dislike from a Pokemon stacked into one.

Last edited:

TheBaconToastie

Through the Sea of Time
    Years
    Emboar

...I mean look at it. Ugly, over-designed piece of crap.
    What made it worse for me is that it was the 3rd Fire/Fighting starter in 3 generations so it's typing has never helped.

Minun172

Years
    Emboar

...I mean look at it. Ugly, over-designed piece of crap.
    What made it worse for me is that it was the 3rd Fire/Fighting starter in 3 generations so it's typing has never helped.

Isn't Emboar also the worst out of the 3 3rd evolution Unova starters in competitive play? (Can't help it but Emboar looks like if Snorlax was caught on fire and had a piggy nose)

Last edited:

TheBaconToastie

Through the Sea of Time
    Years
    Isn't Emboar also the worst out of the 3 3rd evolution Unova starters in competitive play? (Can't help it but Emboar looks like if Snorlax was caught on fire and had a piggy nose)

Yep. Both Blaziken and Infernape have had solid use in OU at some point (Blaziken obviously getting banned Gen 5/6) whereas Emboar has always been lower tier.

...and that's just an insult to Snorlax.

Minun172

Years
    Yep. Both Blaziken and Infernape have had solid use in OU at some point (Blaziken obviously getting banned Gen 5/6) whereas Emboar has always been lower tier.

...and that's just an insult to Snorlax.

Even though I never cared, it's nice to have some knowledge of competitive play. I'm casual.

I don't dislike these Pokemon, but what I don't like about these types of Pokemon is that they all have something similar to their stats. Victini, Celebi, Latios, Darkrai. They're all legendary and they are balanced for 100 in their stats... Why? Is there a reason behind this? Such a weird stat design from Game Freak. If it were me, I would tone down Victini's special defence down to 70, Defence to 80, Attack to 105, Special attack to 110, and Speed to 70 and then Celebi being Defense 130, attack 100, special attack 105, and so on and so on...

I don't know, it just... bothers me to see these legendaries sharing a lot of the same similarities including their stats from level 1.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    hmm okay ill try to narrow it down

gen1: lickitung, i just don't get the point i guess. i forget it exists all the time and its evolution did nothing for me

gen2: delibird, no desire to use which is a shame because its typing interests me

gen3: exploud, such a weird pokemon family. i like whismur a lot and then it evolves and it takes such a downward ugly spiral

gen4: pachirisu, it's so annoying

gen5: conkeldurr/seismitoad, the designs are just too bad for me to use

gen6: diggersby, reminds me of that drunk fat uncle at the christmas party

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years

WHY DOES THIS EXIST? Seriously it looks related to this:

Seriously Diggersby's a balding middle age man bunny with arm ears. Very creepy.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years

WHY DOES THIS EXIST? Seriously it looks related to this:

Seriously Diggersby's a balding middle age man bunny with arm ears. Very creepy.

diggersby exists to swords dance its way through stall teams.

hmm okay ill try to narrow it down

gen1: lickitung, i just don't get the point i guess. i forget it exists all the time and its evolution did nothing for me

gen2: delibird, no desire to use which is a shame because its typing interests me

gen3: exploud, such a weird pokemon family. i like whismur a lot and then it evolves and it takes such a downward ugly spiral

gen4: pachirisu, it's so annoying

gen5: conkeldurr/seismitoad, the designs are just too bad for me to use

gen6: diggersby, reminds me of that drunk fat uncle at the christmas party

exploud is cool though, pachirisu sucks.

Back