• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your LEAST favourite Pokémon?

Years
  • I gotta say Geodude and Blissey. Geodude is the one of the most common pokemon to see in the beginning of most generations. It's hard to defend yourself from them but the most likely way is to get the leaf or water starter.Blissey is just annoying through wifi. People have mostly the same moveset. Softboiling is just insane. That thing is a HP Tank.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I really dislike most of the 4th gen Pokemon, there are a select few I like, but most of them are just... Eurgh.

skorupoke

Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    Golduck. I HATE GOLDUCK!!!!! They block Protect + Explosion!!!!! But Psyduck is cute.
    I also REALLY hate Jynx!! I can say two words about her: Extremely ugly.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I dont really care for Probopass but I love Nosepass. I also hate Blissey.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Well, TBH dugtrio looks like three conjoined poops with wax lips...I kinda detest anything thats poisonous because they poison your pokemon and get annoying really fast...and I HATE BIDOOF. Its so stupid looking.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Save all the hate for luvdisc.
    It has awful stats, good speed, moves that increase speed, and you can only catch it near the elite four. I wouldn't even use it as an HM slave.

Years
  • Alot of you are discussing me. I HATE BIDOOF,JYNX, AND PROBOPASS! but i especially hate it when people say they hate giratina, rotom, heatran, dialga, palkia, arceus, any other legendarys, and for the other rares, yanmega, gliscor, driblim or drifloon, and empoleon. AND WHAT IS WITH THE 4TH GENERATION HATERS! im not being mean but still, erritates me. But i do hate entei, reason 1: I GET TOO MANY CARDS OF HIM! reason 2: he is ugly. Sorry, but sometimes i explode like that.

Zaerr

>(((°> Fishy!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    The pokemon that i can't stand to look at are Zubat, Farfetch'd, Politoed, SPINDA, and Rhyperior. Rhyperior looks horrible. Spinda is just the most retarded pokemon ever made next to Farfetch'd. Politoed is the most gender confused pokemon out there. Also, Zubat for the fact that its in every single pokemon region and because it took me until RSE to find out that he has no eyes.
    Spoiler:

Those ears sure looked like eyes to me >.>

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
    Years
  • Zaerr said:
    for the fact that its in every single pokemon region and because it took me until RSE to find out that he has no eyes.

Lol? Though, same here. Zubat was one of my least favorites, thought I loved Crobat. The LEAST favorite would have to be Wailord, it's fat butt and all, RAGGRRHHHHHHHHH, lol.

Anzel

Alliroe Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Hmm...I'd have to say...either Gulpin or that.............*thinks of name*.....Swalot.

Must be Swalot.

But I ALSO hate...not Bibarel...but...Bidoof! Yes. Drives me MAD. On D/P alone. I grew to like it in PMD :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    nosepass is really retarded and has a retarded name..same with luvdisc
    pokemon i DO like are the dog ones, like growlithe, poochyena, houndour, manectric.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The pokemon that i can't stand to look at are Zubat, Farfetch'd, Politoed, SPINDA, and Rhyperior. Rhyperior looks horrible. Spinda is just the most retarded pokemon ever made next to Farfetch'd. Politoed is the most gender confused pokemon out there. Also, Zubat for the fact that its in every single pokemon region and because it took me until RSE to find out that he has no eyes.
    Spoiler:

Those ears sure looked like eyes to me >.>

And yet it learns MEAN LOOK. How a zubat can give you a mean look, I don't know.

Oh yeah, another one that I hate is beldum. Metagross is cool, but beldum is absolutely awful. It has a catch rate lower than legendary pokemon(3), and only knows take down until it becomes a metang.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    i hate starlys. they are just ugly to me they need some kind of design to make them different from regular cartoon birds you see every day.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Zubat and Golbat. They pretty much suck in battle, and they're everywhere. They get in the way of looking for certain Pokemon in caves, and they make getting through caves pure hell.

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Tentacool and Zubat.

Not to mention Luvdisc, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT USELESS THING?

Back