• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Least Favourite Sun and Moon Pokémon So Far?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2016
    Mimikyu - feel like it's a lazy design and ruins Pikachu in a way.. Looks stupid!

Years
    Some of these reactions are pretty surprising to me! Some reactions I expected.

I love Bruxish, but completely understand why other people might not like it. I almost expected it to get some hate.

I am shocked that many people named morelull as their least favorite design. A cute luminescent mushroom? :(

I am shocked few have not called out Turtonator's design. I mean, the face and gauche tail :/ The same for Crabrawlers' tortured design.

I am not at all shocked Bewear has received some negative feedback.

I somewhat get Grubbin line dislike, but I think it is totally a good example of a bug-type mon...it's not my favorite sort of pokemon, but it is designed/conceptualized well.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I'm not really a fan of Togedemaru or Magearna. I've never really liked any of the Pika-clones, not really interested in this new one either. Magearna, I just don't really understand her design. It makes me think of a mechanical ballroom dancing bunny rabbit, it's just a little too much for me.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    My least favorite is definitely Bruxish.

It looks like a Nicki Minaj fish or something... O_O

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    My least favourite is probably Togedemaru.

It was kind of a split decision between Togedemaru and Bewear, but Bewear gets slight credit for being (seemingly) based off a plushie or costume...which is at least different.

I know it's probably a cliche at this point to hate on Pikachu clones, but whatever. :P

Zervais

Island Kahuna
    Years
    Sandygast is just... A possessed pile of sand which evolves into a sandcastle?

The lore behind it is interesting as well as creepy but the whole idea of possessed sand is just so lame.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    I don't really hate it, but so far, Grubbin is my least favorite Sun and Moon Pokémon so far. IT IS SO UNINTERRSTING. At least it evolves into the best Pokémon ever, which evolves into an acceptable Pokémon.

But Grubbin. The name and ability...just terrible. It has an OK design, though.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I really don't like Stufful and Bewear. I think their designs are rather stupid. Ugly.

Back