• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOUR NEW FAVORITE MEMBER.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    ): The title is indeed false.

But I am quite new here. This looked like a neat place, so I thought I would join. :') I'm not quite new to forums, I also go to sppf (serebiiforums), sometimes. I'm a fan of some video games, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, Kirby, etc. \o/ I also love reading, especially the Warriors series of books. Not if anyone will know what they are but. ;o;

But yeah, that's basically all I'm going to say! Hope this place is as nice as it seems! (:

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    ): The title indeed false.
    I came here not to welcome you but to tell you that the title is wrong, which you already recongised evidently) that can change if you accept my friend request like nice people do. Other than that, enjoy your stay...

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Hello, Mitsubishi and welcome to PC. I'm sure you'll like it here!
    If you need any help at all, really, no trouble just ask me! :D
    Even if you just want to chat, I'm good

Now get posting :3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I came here not to welcome you but to tell you that the title is wrong, which you already recongised evidently) that can change if you accept my friend request like nice people do. Other than that, enjoy your stay...
    What the... wow, Agent Zero. Now you're running in welcome threads not actually welcoming (like you said) and brainwashing their innocent minds with your random requesting friend spree jahjah. >_> Seriously, stop wasting my time and don't post here if you're going to do that. Unless you'd prefer to enjoy infractions, which I doubt. Her title is her title and for you to say she can turn that around by boosting your ego with your friend's number isn't cool with me.

Mitsubishi, go you. >:D So far for jumping the gun to be outgoing and saying that, you are my new favorite member. XD And yeah, we are a pretty nice community (don't let my rant fool you D8) I hope you have an excellent time here, Mitsu. \o/ Come contact me if you ever want to chat or need some help.

Welcome to PC. d(' 'd)

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Welcome to PC hope you have a great time and come dancing with me 8D

(>*-*)> <(*-*)> <(*-*<) +Dancing+

Oh! read the rules. XD

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Thanks for the ...welcome? xd;;

Hello, Mitsubishi and welcome to PC. I'm sure you'll like it here!
    If you need any help at all, really, no trouble just ask me! :D
    Even if you just want to chat, I'm good

Now get posting :3
    Thank you! =)

What the... wow, Agent Zero. Now you're running in welcome threads not actually welcoming (like you said) and brainwashing their innocent minds with your random requesting friend spree jahjah. >_> Seriously, stop wasting my time and don't post here if you're going to do that. Unless you'd prefer to enjoy infractions, which I doubt. Her title is her title and for you to say she can turn that around by boosting your ego with your friend's number isn't cool with me.

Mitsubishi, go you. >:D So far for jumping the gun to be outgoing and saying that, you are my new favorite member. XD And yeah, we are a pretty nice community (don't let my rant fool you D8) I hope you have an excellent time here, Mitsu. \o/ Come contact me if you ever want to chat or need some help.

Welcome to PC. d(' 'd)
    Wow, ty for the nice welcome! The title was just something that I thought up, but, glad some people took it seriously! xD;

Awesome confidence! Welcome to PC and have fun! :D
    I try to be confident...x3 but thank you as well!

Welcome to PC hope you have a great time and come dancing with me 8D

(>*-*)> <(*-*)> <(*-*<) +Dancing+

Oh! read the rules. XD
    ^____^; thank you.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I usually don't post in this forum, but you like a lot of games I do~ : D

Hi there, Mitsubishi, and welcome to PC.

I like your positive attitude, so I hope you stick around and maybe we can become friends. ^__^

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I usually don't post in this forum, but you like a lot of games I do~ : D

Hi there, Mitsubishi, and welcome to PC.

I like your positive attitude, so I hope you stick around and maybe we can become friends. ^__^

;o; ty! I would like that! =)

[/overinflated ego]
    Welcome.
    Read the rules, and just ask if you need anything.
    Thank you~ (:

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Hello there =)
    You've already got a lot of nice welcomes, but let me add mine.
    Welcome to PC! Your avatar is really cute.
    You are my new favorite member! X3

Years
    Welcome to The PokéCommunity, my new second-favourite member. xP

(Wasn't Your New Favourite Band a compilation album by The Hives? xD; )

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Mitsubishi!

Who knows?....You could be someone's favorite member if you stick around long enough! =D

Anyway, I hope you have a great time around here. I assure you that our community is definitely as nice as it seems! There's plenty to discuss..(Inluding video games of course =P)

Have fun, and I'll see you around! ^___^

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to the community!
    I was going to write you are my new favourite member, but there are so many people who have been so nice to me already and I am sure they deserve that title having known me longer, so your title can be; "My Favourite New Member". Of all the new people, you're my fave! :)
    Have a great time and if you want any help with anything, I will be glad to try and help.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    This title has attracted a lot of welcomes... nice. Anywho, welcome to PC; Mitsubishi. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Just post around, make friends and be yourself. You'll have a blast. Also... like most of the above have stated, you'll be someones favourite member in time. It will just take time.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    OMG its my new favourite member HAI!

Well anyway welcome to PC! Its always nice when someone gets all these nice welcomes and im sure you will turn out to have a lot of new freinds in the end.

Also i love that video your avatar comes from its so KAWAII!!!!

Well anyway goodbye and have a happy new year and of course ¬_¬ read the rules!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    lol. And i thought MY topic would get attention. XD

Welcome to PC! I'm new too, so maybe we can be each others new favorite member!

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Hello there =)
    You've already got a lot of nice welcomes, but let me add mine.
    Welcome to PC! Your avatar is really cute.
    You are my new favorite member! X3
    Thank you, as well ~ :D

Welcome to The PokéCommunity, my new second-favourite member. xP

(Wasn't Your New Favourite Band a compilation album by The Hives? xD; )
    Yes, actually it was! xD I didn't even think of that, though xD

Thank you!

Welcome to PC, Mitsubishi!

Who knows?....You could be someone's favorite member if you stick around long enough! =D

Anyway, I hope you have a great time around here. I assure you that our community is definitely as nice as it seems! There's plenty to discuss..(Inluding video games of course =P)

Have fun, and I'll see you around! ^___^
    Thank you, Aurafire! ;o; But I'm sure I'm already pink skitty's favorite member :x

Welcome to the community!
    I was going to write you are my new favourite member, but there are so many people who have been so nice to me already and I am sure they deserve that title having known me longer, so your title can be; "My Favourite New Member". Of all the new people, you're my fave! :)
    Have a great time and if you want any help with anything, I will be glad to try and help.
    I'm...honored xD but yeah, ty!

This title has attracted a lot of welcomes... nice. Anywho, welcome to PC; Mitsubishi. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Just post around, make friends and be yourself. You'll have a blast. Also... like most of the above have stated, you'll be someones favourite member in time. It will just take time.
    Titles are an important part in welcomes, I've learned. xP;;

thank you!

OMG its my new favourite member HAI!

Well anyway welcome to PC! Its always nice when someone gets all these nice welcomes and im sure you will turn out to have a lot of new freinds in the end.

Also i love that video your avatar comes from its so KAWAII!!!!

Well anyway goodbye and have a happy new year and of course ¬_¬ read the rules!
    I know, right? That video was awesome xD and thanks to you too!

lol. And i thought MY topic would get attention. XD

Welcome to PC! I'm new too, so maybe we can be each others new favorite member!
    xP Nice to see another newbie! Thank you!

All these nice welcomes are really...nice, guize. Thank you all, really! ;o;

Back