• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your peaks

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    What are some impressive feats you've accomplished as a battler? Have you topped any ladders, or won any major tournaments? Feel free to brag.

Adding on to the question above, do you have any goals you're currently trying to achieve?

Years
  • I don't have much in the way of big feats or anything. My highest showdown rankings have only been in the low 1500s and at most I've only ever placed well in tournaments here on PC really.

My main goal for battling is to just improve my OU ranking.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not really a person with accomplishments, but I suppose my "peak" would've been in late ORAS OU where I hit over 1700 ELO for the first (and only) time.

Sirfetch’d

I don't remember my exact elo but I reached around top 200 in oras uu. Not anything too spectacular but it was something I managed to accomplish in a very short span in a tier I never actually battled much.

Years
    • Seen today
    Peak was 1916 top 25 some time last year in USUM OU.
    Was top 20 but lower elo (1840) before Swampertite got release in 2017 for SM OU.

Goal for achievements would probably be getting top spots in another ladder or OU with another team.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    In DpptHGSS and B/W2 i got to #1 on basically every ladder on smogon other than ubers cos its a fake tier. ;) When Pokemon Online was a thing too i did the same in past tiers in RBY and GSC. Won alot of tours on here too.

Your peaks
    - when i got to #1 in DPPTHGSS UU the first time.

Team from when i got to #1 in DpptHGSS UU the second time

#1 peaked team from DPPTHGSS NU

My team from when i got to #1 in BW OU

Your peaks
    - when user syndrome created the troll account "lilmackie" so i made an alt "mackiesux" and laddered with it and got to #1 in BW2 UU lol! Im very normal love you syn <3

Im now old and need to get back into battling because i still think Tyraniboah, Specs Mence, ChainChomp, Weavile, Porygon-z and Electivire are top OP threats. ;)

Last edited:

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I think I peaked around 77th on the BW UU ladder in mid-late 2012 while using an actual viable team. My more recent peaks have been around the 200-300 mark on the Ubers ladder, although in my defence both of them were while I was using Mega Mawile / Swords Dance Arceus-Dragon teams (both of these Pokemon being very bad) so I consider those peaks a bit more special.

Back