• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your pets

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Do you have any pets? If you do, I would like to know about them!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    so many
    black long hair cat vivian
    short hair orange tabby cat tiger
    puppy border collie moxie

outside there's
    old great pyrenees rosie
    brown tabby short hair cat girl scout
    solid white short hair cat monty

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
    Currently 2 cats (Precious and Scratch), 2 rats (Coffee and Chocolate), a python (Angel) and a pygmy monitor lizard (Sunny). The reptiles live in a separate room to the others.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    so many
    black long hair cat vivian
    short hair orange tabby cat tiger
    puppy border collie moxie

outside there's
    old great pyrenees rosie
    brown tabby short hair cat girl scout
    solid white short hair cat monty

That is a lot of pets! I have a lot too. Mine are 6 dogs, 4 cats, 2 ducks, a rat, a rabbit, 2 birds, and fish.

Years
    Wow! You guys all have a ton of pets. I've only got a cat - a black cat names Quazzie. For a while I also had a calico cat (who was older than myself) and a miniature doberman, but both have since passed on. Kudos to you guys for being able to handle so many pets.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Currently 2 cats (Precious and Scratch), 2 rats (Coffee and Chocolate), a python (Angel) and a pygmy monitor lizard (Sunny). The reptiles live in a separate room to the others.

Rats are amazing pets, aren't they? They are very misunderstood.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Spoiler:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i have a cat named nika shes a gray tabby apparently shes a mix but she does not look like it shes really cute tho

Years
    I have a white miniature poodle, she's unbelievably cute and sweet and if I can take a good picture of her I will post it here. :)

Years
    I have one cat - and it's actually a different cat than the one I've mentioned in previous pet threads.

After losing my last cat to heart failure two weeks ago (he was only three years old, poor little guy), I decided to go visit one of the local shelters last friday, and ended up bringing home this cutie:

Spoiler:

She's a year old. Out of all the cats there, we ended up picking her because she was meowing at us whenever she noticed us looking at her. The name the shelter gave her was Platinum, although I'm not sure what we're going to end up naming her. She's such a shy little sweetheart though. Doesn't meow that much (compared to what I'm used to hearing), but can purr up a storm.

And just because I don't think I've actually shown off this one much, here's a picture I took of my last buddy about a week before he passed:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I have a 16 year old yorkie named Mocha who doesn't act like her age - she sleeps a lot more these days but she still gets super energetic and excited, people usually can't believe she's so old when they meet her.

She used to belong to a family friend, and we took care of her while the previous owner was sick. We'd babysit Mocha for a few weeks, but then she'd go back to her and come back when her owner was sick again - lots of back and forth. But after a while we really bonded with Mocha and her owner wasn't really that crazy about her anyway (she was given to her because her son's girlfriend didn't want her), so we offered to buy Mocha from her so we didn't have to part with her anymore.

I used to volunteer at an animal shelter and I loved playing with the rats! They're very clever and sweet - the only reason I wouldn't get one myself is I can't bear having pets with short lifespans. :(

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I have one cat - and it's actually a different cat than the one I've mentioned in previous pet threads.

After losing my last cat to heart failure two weeks ago (he was only three years old, poor little guy), I decided to go visit one of the local shelters last friday, and ended up bringing home this cutie:

Spoiler:

She's a year old. Out of all the cats there, we ended up picking her because she was meowing at us whenever she noticed us looking at her. The name the shelter gave her was Platinum, although I'm not sure what we're going to end up naming her. She's such a shy little sweetheart though. Doesn't meow that much (compared to what I'm used to hearing), but can purr up a storm.

And just because I don't think I've actually shown off this one much, here's a picture I took of my last buddy about a week before he passed:
    Spoiler:

I have a rat called Platinum! Cats with that personality are very sweet and lovable, I'm glad you found a new kitty friend after the passing of your other one.

Years
    Juno, named after my good friend Juno
    Spoiler:

Koda, the old man cat
    Spoiler:

Luna, my bb yorkie
    Spoiler:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    You all have adorable and nice pets! I might post pictures of some of my pets.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years

The rats are new, my husband adopted them just a few weeks ago but they are settling in so well, they don't mind the cats and the cats have no interest in them either. It wasn't my idea to keep rats but they have turned out to be great pets.

Back