• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your relationship status

pkmin3033

Single. I'm quite content with this; I'm not really interested in interacting with people on anything other than a casual basis. Too many expectations, irritating emotions, and a dangerous level of trust involved in romantic entanglements. The idea of physical intimacy is repellant to me as well. There is no benefit in a relationship for me - not unless I marry into money, anyway - so...eh. Pass. There is no "I" in "Team".

Pretty sure that saying isn't supposed to be used like that but whatevs

Years
    I am single and have not "dated" anyone for almost six years now. Although I'm content being single and in no rush to pursue a relationship, the reason why I am single is probably because I am an introverted closet gay and don't know how to find potential mates. Unfortunately statistically I'm not likely to just run into a gal of compatible orientation around the same age with similar interests in my day to day life. But romance is very low on my list of personal priorities (if it is even there at all tbh.) It would be nice if I could eventually find someone, but I do not consider that to be a necessity in life. I'm more than content just having good friends.

Years
    5 months now. We have our differences, but over the months we have grown together and made our own connections. I wouldn't say its perfect, but I don't think anything is or will be. What matters is that we are both wonderful people who hopefully will continue to grow together. I have strong hopes :)

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Single for so many reasons. I don't talk about them but I'm here so why not?
    Let's see...

I'm not a person that enjoys getting intimate with anyone (I can't even sleep if there's someone else in the room with me.)

I have low self esteem so even when others find my attractive, I don't believe them and I push them off.

I'm conflicted as to where I am right now in general.

aaaand the biggest one...
    I don't know if I'm just being silly here, but you know how sometimes you end up finding "the one" and you know exactly when they are "the one"? I'm not a man of faith, I don't believe in superstitions or faith or anything. But this person is just... amazing. Everything about them makes me happy, unlike any feeling I've ever had in my near 21 years of life. They're perfect in every way to me. Unfortunately, "the one" would rather go and mess around with others. Because of that, I've been irrationally pushing everyone else away for the past 3 years. Every time someone hits on me, I push em away quickly or I make it evident to them that I don't like them that way. No matter who they are, I push them away.

So that's where I am right now and why I'm single. Plus, I don't exactly hate being single. I have a ton of friends and although I have a few episodes of being really sad sometimes, I've pretty much beaten my depression. So I'm content. Not happy, but content.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
    Someday ....

Spoiler:

Back