• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your relationship status

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    What's your current relationship status?

Mine is taken. The person I'm with is absolutely amazing, and I couldn't be happier. <3 He loves me for who I am. He also doesn't mind that I'm a fangirl, considering he's a fanboy. ^w^

So, what about you guys?

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
    Single. It's hard to find a girlfriend when everyone is taken lol. I guess it doesn't help that am shy and very few people talk to me. I'm also an outsider where I live and everyone here is rude and stare at me like I'm the devil.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    been dating for like seven months now

with any luck we'll last and shit on careers

Last edited:
    Years
    My last relationship ended Autumn last year after nearly two years together. For a long time after that I was not interested in a relationship at all. These days I'm slightly more open to the idea.

Basically single and moderately ready to mingle maybe.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Single, oh-so-single. Not too many opportunities for love in my life at this point, and I'm extremely picky. However, I have spent the majority of the last seven years pining over someone I really thought it was going to work out with (it was on and off, in reality), and now I'm ready to move on, and find someone new.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
    Single and loving it. The freedom of being able to eat ice cream and watch Netflix every night is amazingi'm not sad i swear

There's a kinda possibility of something happening in the near future though, and if it works out then I'd probably cheer and run around for a few days.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm in a happy relationship, pushing forward to a year in May.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm single, but when I said this before on here I said I was better off single anyways. Unless someone amazing comes along, I'd be willing to date them.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've been with my dude for almost 4 and a half years. We're an old married couple and I'm so happy with him :)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    Single. Where does one simply find a relationship in a college town? These females swear their loyal but their dancing on every man that walks into the club or bar.
    Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks -Snoop Dogg

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I've been dating someone for about a month now. Hopefully it will last many more! Okay that sounded kinda wrong but you know what I meant.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    If you've read a good chunk of my posts, you'd see I mention "my fiance" this, "my fiance" that. So yes, I'm totally with someone. He's the only friend I really have nowadays, the person I'm constantly talking to, and the one who takes care of me financially and emotionally. His impact to my existence cannot be understated. We do everything together. It's such a given that I forget about extraneous factors that others bring up about our differences. We feel as one. Our minds are synchronized in ways that feel natural to me now, but looking at it from a distance, seems... so odd.

This isn't something I'm saying to be overly sappy or sentimental either. It is undeniable fact. This relationship is mutually beneficial and very symbiotic. I am thankful that he allows me to benefit from his kindness, so that I don't have to work (which is very stressful to me) or deal as much with my horrid family. He truly has rescued me from a life of misery. In case you think this sounds kind of cold and mechanical though, I'll add something more stereotypically sappy: He is the only one who can make me laugh on a consistent basis. My default nature is neurosis, so it is quite difficult and takes a certain hand and comedy to get me to laugh as much as he does. Or even at all in most cases. Further, his logic allows me to make sense of this chaotic existence. His words are what my mind feels, but cannot formulate properly. He is quite rational and intelligent, and I consult him on most matters. He is like a mentor to me as well.

This is the reason I mention him so much. Because of how intertwined we are, and how much of everything we do together.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    That's how I am with my boyfriend. I've been with him for almost four years. We really are very committed to one another too. We see each other for who we are. Not only that, but even though he knows very little about my autism, he's always willing to learn more about it or to discover my challenges and quirks that come with it. He's not the kind of person to judge me just because of a few things either. I can't even imagine myself with anyone else because I don't think I'd be able to find anyone else as supportive and accepting of me as he does. We always spend time talking and laughing a lot. To me, these things are most important in a relationship. It's not just being able to trust each other or telling each other everything. It's having that strong emotional connection to them.

This is also an online relationship. I have also mentioned in the LGBT+ thread I made that I might be demisexual. Just wanted to let you all know.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
    Single! Potentially something in the works but I'm enjoying where I'm at, where I'm heading and not having to split the pizza in half to be in a huge rush to change it.

Back