• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Ride?

favourite space ship

• Imperial Star Destroyer

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • X-wing Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USS Enterprise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battlestar Galactica

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • The TARDIS

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Serenity

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (tell us)

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
  • although its not controlable in the vg series...

i prefer the sovetskii soyuz heavy cruizer from BATTLETECH/MECHWARRIOR

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well yeah, ofc the TARDIS.

But if not that, then USS Starship Voyager <3

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • I accidentally chose Battlestar but I meant others :P

The Federal Corvette from the Elite series.
    Spoiler:

"The Federal Corvette is the smallest warship deployed by the Federation Navy. It is a quick, hard hitting vessel also capable of transporting cargo and personnel. Its versatility makes it the most common vessel of the Federation Navy that most people will encounter. It can be found everywhere, on long range patrol, peace keeping, pirate suppression, in fact anywhere the navy wishes to maintain a solid presence without deploying one of the Farragut class Battlecruisers. It is possible, but extremely rare for a private citizen to own one of these vessels. The ship can carry and deploy two small fighter class ships."

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Your Ride?

tho one also develops a soft spot for the SSV/SR-2 Normandy when you play Mass Effect

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Bengal Carrier from Star Citizen. With super heavy shielding, multiple fighter squadrons, and enough firepower to siege a planet, no one will stand in your way!

This trailer looks bad compared to game's current state (How AAA games should be?) but it's the only one where you can see this massive starship.

Your Ride?

A very close second place (if not tied for first) is the Javelin Destroyer. A huge modular capital ship it can be used to bring the pain or even refitted for entrepreneurial use. It's full of modular spaces that can be refitted and redesigned for your needs.

Your Ride?

Back