• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Shiny Pokemon in ORAS

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
Years
  • I had a lv 15 Chespin in OR and went to Victory road to let it evolve quickly. First encounter in the cave: Shiny Lairon! :D

.skittlez

lost in a storm of sadness
    Years
  • I accidentally ran into a shiny Whismur whilst EV training one of my Chanseys this weekend. And just now, while breeding for a 5iv HA Carvanha, I just found one with my SV on keySav2 o:!!!!!! I'm so happy *-*

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Well, I forgot to post but I got a Shiny Misdreavus not too long ago, via the DexNav method! I got it at a chain of 61, and I was pretty surprised when I encountered it! :3

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • Gosh I just walked by a shiny psyduck on Y.This is the best start of the year ever tbh...O.o

Years
  • Hatched a shiny Buneary yesterday.. which is what I was looking for. Except it was male and I want a female so I EV trained it up and boxed to give away later, whoot. Back to breeding for Buneary again. D:

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
  • I'm going to trade my shinies from B&W. In ORAS, however, I have a shiny Mesprit from that huge Christmas Eve/Day shiny givaway-bonanza over Wonder Trade (and I traded a Solrock for it, too). I started soft-resetting for a Shiny Primal Kyogre, but considering that I already have Shiny Kyogre and Groudon in B&W, I'm not sure why I'm doing that? Maybe I'm just masochistic.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I'm going to trade my shinies from B&W. In ORAS, however, I have a shiny Mesprit from that huge Christmas Eve/Day shiny givaway-bonanza over Wonder Trade (and I traded a Solrock for it, too). I started soft-resetting for a Shiny Primal Kyogre, but considering that I already have Shiny Kyogre and Groudon in B&W, I'm not sure why I'm doing that? Maybe I'm just masochistic.

Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza are shiny-locked. But you can still bring your shinies from B&W and the orbs should still work.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I finally got that shiny Shuppet in Mt. Pyre I mentioned before, along with a shiny Meditite from the Exterior.

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
  • Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza are shiny-locked. But you can still bring your shinies from B&W and the orbs should still work.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I finally got that shiny Shuppet in Mt. Pyre I mentioned before, along with a shiny Meditite from the Exterior.

Woah, thanks for warning me. I already wasted seventy-something tried with no luck. In the original RSE, someone said that they spent almost eleven thousand tries to get their Rayquaza, so I'm glad I'm not going ot tear myself up over that.

Also, congrats on the shinies.

Years
  • I was bored so I used the dexnav to chain for a Relicanth. I did, and now I'm probably just going to either wonder trade it or something, probably not the best pokemon to get a shiny for.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Last night at a chain of 145 i got a shiny elekid, and today after 15 run aways i found a shny latias! Named it wonder yellow and elekid named static schok.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • My first and only shiny in ORAS was a shiny Scraggy. I don't even like that pokemon. xD It just sits in my box now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    before I completed the pokedex and got the shiny charm, I did some chaining with the dexnav to try and find a shiny Misdreavus... 160 chains and nothing :(

I completed the dex and then I chained for a shiny ponyta and at 41 chains I found one!

It could be the charm or it could be luck, who knows really. Its just so relieving to finally see one pop up! chaining is not for the impatient!

I also have a collection of shinies that I got from random wonder trades or very kind japanese kids which includes a level 100 shiny latias, level 100 talonflame, rapidash, poliwrath, croconaw, raichu, nidoking, braviary and tranquil!

I personally prefer the one that I found myself if i'm honest. I earned it!

hoping to maybe be able to trade the others for some event pokemon (i know, in my dreams right?) {XD};-;

Years
  • Saturday was a really good day for me! I caught two shinies (I don't have the shiny charm and I don't plan on completing the nightmare of a Pokedex anytime soon) Pikachu (male) and Vulpix (female)! Guess Saturday had something for Pokemon that evolved with stones. I caught the Pikachu at a chain of 140 and search level of 145 and the Vulpix at a chain of 40 and a search level of 41:D Here are some pics because I can.

View attachment 74098

View attachment 74099

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    OMG I JUST FOUND A SHINY NINCADA IN THE 5TH CHAIN
    THERE AINT NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW FREAKIN HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW

Back