• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Social Skills

Years
  • For me I'm kinda... half-and-half I guess? XD
    In my circle of friends, I can be super social and talkative and such, but around others, I'm super shy. I'm shy to the point where if someone talks to me, I'll just say very little or refuse to talk altogether. But if a person goes out of their way to talk to me, or if they're nice enough, they I try to be as talkative as they are. XD
    Online, though, I'm the most talkative, most annoying little brat evar. : D

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm not very social really, I prefer being alone and Independent, it is better for my health :).

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    I consider my self a very social person Im active in my school I play Football,Wrestling,Track & Field so I meet alot of people from other teams and ect; But yea I do consider my self a very social person.

Years
  • I'm a combination of both, honestly. I can be quite joyful with friends but students I don't really know, yeah they talk little with me.

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years
  • Online I am very social but in real life I keep to myself. The only friends I really had were just from my high school poke-posse. Thats it really. I am really careful who I trust in real life because you never know who will stab you in the back so I guess in a way I kinda avoid socializing much with folks. The way I think of it is that if you think someone will stab you in the back, shoot them down before they get the chance.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • For me it depends very much on my mood and the people I'm with. With my girlfriend I can either be really laid back or we can just have a lot of fun. Normally I'm sort of quiet and laid back when I'm out in public but put me with the right friends and we can get crazy.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    social skills? I don't have any! yeah, I'm way too shy to speak to anyone. they have to aproach me to interact with me. but even then I'm pretty shy.

but on the internet I'm pretty social. but maybe that's just because no one from the internet could possibly know me.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I've always been raised to be very friendly so I'll talk to anyone and carry on a conversation forever with whoever will listen.
    However, just like everyone else, I have days where I just need time to myself. On those days I'm in such a sour mood I just hole up so other people don't have to deal with it. Luckily my friends understand and don't try to pry so I can get over it easily and carry on happily.

Sometimes I'm a little too friendly and come off as flirtatious (with either sex ahaha) but I can't help it, I turn everything into a joke and laugh a lot. Tis a curse XP

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I didn't become social until I got work experience as a salesman this summer. The need to sell as I do my work, in order to earn money, forced an evolution/awakening upon attitude. XP

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    In real life, I'm very social within my school and other hanguts, but when it comes to meeting new what could be freinds, ... I suck

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
  • Sure, I like talking to people, and I generaly get on fine with others. That is, if the others decide they want to get on fine with me. I get given the cold shoulder a lot at school. They seem to have a lot of prejudices against me, and normaly they turn out to be incredibly petty - My hobbies such as photography and video games. Stuff that's actually pretty normal, but I get crap for, almost certainly 'cos I talk about my hobbies way too much, lol. But hey, I have my friends, and I generally get on with people my age and above. It's the younger years that are the problem 90% of the time - they're just too immature to accept that not everyone is exactly the same. Though having said that, I'm probably not the strangest guy you'll meet. It's just sillyness really.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • I am somewhere in between. I won't rush into a room and scream random crap that makes no sense but I am also not afraid to speak my mind. I kind of like meeting new people but only if they have the same values as myself. I feel a bunch more comfortable talking to a Straight-A student in my class than I am talking to P-Diddy the gangster who is going to drop out of high school.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I may be able to blurt out everything in my mind, but I am strictly antisocial and shy if I don't feel like spilling my mind out..

Years
  • Well i dont mind meeting new people but im so shy whenever im around them i never say much becuase of my fear of saying something stupid/being judged.
    Thats also why i like PC and other CPU chats becuase it is harder to be judged and most people here are nice its not like the actual world.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • I'd rather be left alone, especially regarding people I don't know (or don't want to).

I've got nothing against people in general, it's just I'd rathe rhang around with one person than in a group of people.

My skills are fine though, if need be I could easily socially interact with someone.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    My social skills are not that great in public,I'm much more outgoing online *_*.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Technically, I don't think you can have good online social skills, it seem very paradoxical.

Last edited:
    Back