• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your thoughts of the user above you by looking at his avatar/title/sig/username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. L

Tea.
Years
  • You probably enjoy saying "heck yeah" and posing for pictures. You like the colour purple and have shown some creativity in stating your location was "Broken Dreams Blvd." instead of "Boulevard of Broken Dreams", I also think you might not want to be an American Idiot (in which case I recommend moving to Canada).

You have good taste in Pokemon as you belong to an Eevee group and you also like the work of (or are a) grammer nazi (The only type of Nazis I like, despite my grammer often being terrible). You took the time to decorate your profile a little bit and have quite a sophisticated signature which may mean that you care (even if its just a little bit) about what others think.

There is also a chance that you like My Chemical Romance.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Might be overcome with madness, seeing as there is a method to it

Also lives in New York~
    "The Maddest City In The World Country"
    Stupid taxi drivers!

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Diablerie;
    He is an Australian, mate. He's addicted to PT, and practically lives in that section. He likes orange pokemon for some reason, and loves Yugioh. He joined before I did, so he is not a n00b. And he owns a Buizel named Ace, yes.

Mr. L; Pretty much spot-on, except that I hate My Chemical Romance with my whole heart and soul.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    -You're my long lost twin.
    -You probably own the 21CB album.
    -You're not a fan of GreenDay.​
    I'm not sure about the last one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    -Has part of my username as their username
    -Fan of Fairy Tail
    -Doesn't care for having an actual usertitle.

Also, before Akita roars at you, try the opposite for your last statement.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • - is a gfx expert.
    - isn't a n00b.
    - is asian.
    - is smexy.
    - is cold hearted.

I'm sure about the last one. :D

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Derozio;
    Derozio is an artist who does quite well and enters in a lot of contest. Derozio also has a freakin'-awesome N sig, which quite a few people have though about stealing. Mad talent.
    Is also older than Akita.

Binary; I'm your twin!? And I hate Green Day on opposite day.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Akita:

• May possibly be a bit emo. Maybe.
    • Belongs to generation zero, which, I admit, have never heard of.
    • Likes Green Day, or possibly their album, 21st Century Breakdown.
    • May be Japanese or could, like the majority of this site, just have a Japanese name.
    • Is a fan of monochromatic colours, suggesting an undecided disposition towards morality, choosing instead to become an observer.
    • Likes colours that swing to the darker side.
    • Has at least some form of talent when it comes to artistic composition, or at least a basic appreciation of art.
    • Uses ellipses effectively.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Nope, haven't watched Soul Eater in a long time... But Space Geek... Is sadly true.

• Is Swedish or living in Sweden.
    • Has a theme under construction. no fair :<
    • Likes to watch anime.
    • Has a preference for primary colours, occasionally.
    • Thinks poking a stick will not bring fun when it definitely will.
    • Is somewhat of an artist.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Is a knowledgeable guy. Likes organized stuff. Apparently a fan of 'Darker than black' and 'The Black Cat' anime(?). And yeah, likes originality. Suggested by the name, obviously. XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    He apparently likes some Pokemon trainer with long flowing hair, finds exams to be stressful, and finds himself to be naughty. xD Also, he's way better at CSS and graphics than I should ever hope to be. He probably also really likes anime, which seems to hold true for a lot of people on this forum.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • Is a good person, likes Doctor who (which makes them a good person), has a ridiulcously long name, should know that Matt Smith is also a very good doctor, reeally likes doctor who.

King!

better
    Years
  • The person above me likes eggs. Erm, they're starting a Random Challenge soon, and live in a town with three z's in it, which might or might not be fictional.

I'm bad at this. >.<

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • The person above me might like spiders (or at least a certain spider Pokemon) and probably likes both poison pokemon and Britany Spears, theres also a chance that the person above me may notice that I spelt Ms. Spears' name wrong (which I may have done, I'm not sure). I thought there was a chance that this user was the burger king, but after looking at their location I think the person above me might not be a person at all but a rabbit, in which case it is very impressive that they can use a computer and nagivate the internet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back