• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your time on pc

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i experienced a significant event by being here. i learned a lot and although i am still embarrassed by everything that occurred i suppose the learning was important

but besides that i really haven't made any lasting ties or close connections to say that it was all definitely worth it

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    I remember back in the day when I first joined. It was a different landscape than what you all see today.
    Seems like it wasn't even three months ago. How time flies...

Years
    Not really, all the friends I have here I met on a different forum.
    No one really likes me, so I don't come on as often as I used to

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    dunno, my last forum is basically up in flames atm so this was a nice place to seek refuge. i don't have any solid friendships, mostly my fault for being awful at replying in a timely manner. i could go and i'm pretty sure no one would care lol

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I think I can say that's it's worth it most of the time. Being here is nice since I started to relearn how to make friends again and all, even though sadly it's not without issues... But still, usually positives outweighs the negatives, and this being the first forum that I joined sure give me nice and special impressions.

Years
    yep. regret my staff tenure ending how it did but it would have ended eventually as i'm quite the busy bee nowadays and sustaining a position in which i make meaningful contributions on a consistent basis would be darn near impossible, as much as i hate to say it. yet, i still can jump on here every once in a while and let off some steam/stress. which is real nice

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    I've really enjoyed my time here and think it has been well worth it. I've made a lot of friends here over the last three years and I greatly enjoy doing what it is that I do.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Especially growing on PC, it really shaped who I am today. Would not have even thought about doing a career in design if it wasn't for the Graphics & Photography/ Art Gallery sections over the years. Also the people I've met and become friends with, spent time with in GTs as well as people who I've barely spoken too yet enjoy each and every one of their presence on this forum ... PC is just really comforting. Wouldn't trade my time on here for anything.

Back