• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your toughest moments in Pokemon?

HeartGoldnSoulSilver

is ready for the remakes.
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    So I was playing a hack (Electric Yellow) and my Pikachu learned Iron tail at lvl. 11. I was like, "YES! No longer do I have to train a caterpie into a butterfree just to beat Brock." This got me thinking about the toughest moments I had in Pokemon...

- Beating Brock with Pikachu/Charmander (having to evlove a caterpie)

- Trying to take down Whitney with Quilava (Milktank rollout -_-)

- Those switches underneath Goldenrod City

What were your toughest moments?

(Can someone move this to the right section)

Years
  • Well the top 2 events that easily stick out in my mind are:
    -Going through Rock Cave (this was before I found out about flash)
    -Pokemon Item Hunting (you teach a pokemon Thief,Covet, or Trick and begin hunting for an item a wild pokemon holds)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • The damn battle Factory in Emerald. Both of the Pokemon were low in health and the stupid Glalie was going to KO my Fearow with Blizzard but it missed and then I KOed it

:t354:TG

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Glitch hunting on R&B. I never found anything other than Missingno and 'M and consider it a huge waste of my childhood.

/tear

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I remember when I tried to find Missingno on my Yellow. I think I searched for like 2 months and then I found out that it was only on Blue Version ._.
    Also, that place in the Battle Frontier that was shaped like a Seviper, I could never get the Gold Symbol or whatever it is called.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I'd say that the Battle Factory's pretty tough. And going through Sapphire with all-normal types (wasn't hard 'til now. Tate & Liza sums it up nicely).

Years
  • I think the toughest point was getting to Wallace in Sootopolis Gym. (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)
    Until I figured it out of course.....

I also had a very tough time going through Diglett's Cave in LeafGreen (I never played FireRed). They prevent you from running....once I caught a Dugtrio I used an Escape rope....

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    -Trying to beat the first of ELite 4 with an high lv graveler and low levels others poke, Graveler DONT HAVE sp def e_e

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    -Switches underneath Goldenrod ^^

-Clair.

-Norman.

-Getting surf in R/S/E.

-Getting through victory Road in FireRed.

-The Hoenn Elite Four.

There are so many things I suck at in
    these games.

Divine~Deoxys

Finding Capt. Stern in Slateport in Emerald (later found out my game was knackered, after a year of being called stupid by people)
    Hoenn Victory Road
    Hoenn Champion (wailord just absorbs my thunderbolts, didn't know ludicolo's weaknesses)
    The sea in Hoenn, coz its too damn big i got lost looking for ever grande, ended up in lilycove.

leaf green (compared to emerald and diamond, this was rock hard)

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • brock was always such a hassle, i restart my games alot and 2 of the most memorable ones were of beating brock with a rattata in in the original red version and with pikachu in fire red, i was amazed of the power of these pokemons

Back