• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're giving me a headache.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
  • I usually will take some water and use some "4head" which is a menthol like gel which you massage on your forehead. It works well without needing to take pills.

Lord Squirtle

His Sexiness
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Drink a lot. Whether I go for water or grab a Milk Drink depends on my mood.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I first try to massage it away by rubbing on my temples, but if that doesn't work, I take a short nap. If even that doesn't work, I take a Panadol tablet only as a last resort as I am resistant to taking medication for self-curable ailments.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I take an advil and drink some water, works pretty much every time I have a headache.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • If I'm at home, I'll take paracetamol. If I'm not at home, I'll just deal with it and wait for it to go away. I don't love headaches but if I'm not at home it often takes too much effort to find a place that sells headache pills.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Easy, don't get them.
    Seriously though, on the rare occasion that I get a headache it's probably from muscular pain, and it's just a "It's just pain, take it like a man" kind of situation.

Back