• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're HOW old?

You look older or younger than your actual age?

• Older

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Younger

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • I look my age :D

Votes: 14 18.2%

• Total voters

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    When I was young people thought I was in High School, because I was about 6 feet tall by age twelve. o.o

I've plateaued, though, and people can tell my age by just looking at me. :P

Years
    Tired of my fellow High School students asking me if I'm in Grade 9 or 10. I would think that 5'7 would be a relatively good height for an 11th grader, don't you think? :/

Otherwise, I don't look anything different than a typical teenager, so adults and young'uns don't often mistake me for being much older or younger than I actually am.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
    Blah, people always tell me that I look younger than I am and I'm only 17. (This means I look like a 15 years old or something -_-) It's probably the fact that I'm short and that my face hasn't mature that much. Geez, nobody'll believe me next year when I'll be major, I'll have to get my cards everywhere I go xD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm 16. I could have a job and a license right now. But sadly, I don't. I'm pathetic.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    People think that I am older than I actully am because I am one of the taller kids in my grade. I don't really care about what people think though.

Years
    People claim, when I don't shave, that look at least 21, 22. This is also helped along because of my height, being just a hair's breadth above average height for an adult male in my area. And, when I was 15 and wearing a sweatshirt of the major university in the area, I was asked if I was a student there. Of course, I hadn't shaved, and I have always been a bit on the tall side for my age.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I get people always saying I look alot younger than I actually am. And when I tell them my age they are really surprised. So yes, I constantly get it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I am 14, and normally look fourteen. Unless I'm really tired, I look a bit older. : /

Does it annoy me? Nah.

Flatter? No

Stories? Ummm.....no.

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
    Quite tall for my age. Like when I was 9 they thought I was like 12. Wayy too off.
    Ive grown into it now. Although I am tall still. I kinda like it if they say im older.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    People think I'm younger than I actually am... I guess it's my general appearance and unusual proportions that make me look kid-like. :o

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    I'm 18 and i'm a senior in highschool. People in my school for some reason assume that i'm a sophomore (even though i'm 6'3. But i guess height doesnt necessarily determine ones age.) some even think i'm a freshman O_O
    I do get my facial hair cut every time it grows, and i have a young face. My mom also looks like my sister to most people. I guess it runs in the family :D
    I love looking younger than i am. I hope i get to be in my 30s and still look as i do now XD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Some say I look ooooolder. And some say I look younger. So I figure I'm just about right.

{^~^}

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    OH MY GOSH.

Has anyone ever told you that you're older or younger than you actually are?
    Everyone thinks I'm younger than I am. On the internet, it's usually fine, but in real life everyone thinks I'm so much younger because I'm so short.

Does it annoy you?
    A very great deal.

Flatter you?
    No. Just bugs me.

Have any stories?
    ~ Last summer when I told these kids a couple of years younger than me my age, they called me a liar. =_='
    ~ A couple of years ago when I went to Pizza Hut with my mum, brother and best friend, I was given a children's menu but my friend (who's a couple of months younger than me, actually) was given an adult menu. She has brown skin and my family is caucasian, so it went without saying we weren't related. I would therefore think that it made sense to assume she was there with a friend, who I would therefore assume to be me. It would then go without saying we were probably about the same age, right?
    In any case, I was most miffed. Not to mention I was a year or two too old for the children's menu anyway. =__=
    ~ I went to Florida many years ago and was given a children's menu at Disneyland. I was 10 at the time. The menu was for children age 8 and under. ¬_¬

xX

Years
    Im 12.A woman that i know (she works in school).When i was in 4(I was 10),i looked like my age,but that woman was always asking "If I'm going to secondary school next year".I'ts really anoing.

Back