• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
  • Lightning said:
    ._. I don't download episodes, normally, so I've no idea either.

=D I like Bakura's VA. I love it when he cackles... X3 I can't seem to bring myself to imaging TK Bakura using that voice, though. He just seems too... built. o.o;;
    I normally just look at clips that I find here and there but not full episodes

okay time for another one of my rants. 4kids absolutely killed and I mean murdured the ending of the Noa arc first off they didn't make Noa sound like he was sorry at all then when they were takeing off the only thing they did right was when the missile hit Noa's base and Kaiba turned the blimp into its jet form and at the very end they just disgusted me with the line they gave Kaiba and the others (especialy Kaiba) here's what they said its not exact but its almost exactly what they said
    Tea: you think Noa's mind was deleted?
    Yugi: knowing Noa he probably saved it to another file some where out there
    Mokuba: so we might see him again, who knows?(not quite sure about that line)
    Kaiba: well that detour was an absolute waste of my time lets just forget about this entire ordeal and get back on track with Battle City. Set a course for the island!(that's not exact but it's pretty close and he sounded like a complete jerk when he said it ((oops sorry about the language)))
    that last line killed me the way he said it my jaw hit the floor that entire thing and even the somewhat sad death of Noa Kaiba and he just wants them all to forget about it?! that and also the edited the white lilys that Mokuba was holding out and they took a piece off the end where they show those white flowers floating in the ocean and Noa was supposed to have one last line and it waould be over but no they can't just simply say that he died no they had to go through all that sad good bye see you again stuff (and as we all know he never is gonna come back later) just be cause of the kids who watch the show. AAAAaaarrrggh!!! they made me so mad about it though and it was supposed to be a good end :'( :king: .

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
  • Yay! I found a ranting on the last episode of the Noa arc. Well, kinda...

*must strangle 4Kids for killing my favorite-est episode*

Erm... Uh yeah... *leaves before being caught by supposed SPAMing*

And er... Noa is my god

*runs away*

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • PKMN_grl said:
    Yay! I found a ranting on the last episode of the Noa arc. Well, kinda...

*must strangle 4Kids for killing my favorite-est episode*

Erm... Uh yeah... *leaves before being caught by supposed SPAMing*

And er... Noa is my god

*runs away*
    who are you? I've never seen you here before . you aren't truely spaming I don't think I kinda take it as a complament
    about the ranting I do that all the time ( :paranoid: has anyone noticed?) but its true its kinda bad that I can watch the same thing in total Japanese with no English subtitles and cry about it and then watch it again in my own language and throw as many dirty looks at it as possible, ya know?

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
  • Jinona said:
    who are you? I've never seen you here before . you aren't truely spaming I don't think I kinda take it as a complament
    about the ranting I do that all the time ( :paranoid: has anyone noticed?) but its true its kinda bad that I can watch the same thing in total Japanese with no English subtitles and cry about it and then watch it again in my own language and throw as many dirty looks at it as possible, ya know?

Who am I? *frowns* That was kinda rude... Uh, I just got hooked into Duel Monster for the past month, so I just began to post in here. Other then that, I've been posting in other sections of this forums (mostly the TV and General Pokemon). Oh, sorry for insulting you by commenting on your rant. I just needed to read/hear someone else yell about the episode besides me and my sister. Gomen-nasai. *bows*

Anyways... Did anyone watch the first season of Yuugi Ou? (Tell me if you guys talked about this already, I was too lazy to read all 10 pages in this topic)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • 20 pages... ;D

I think we've touched upon the first season. I myself have only seen the first episode, part of the second, and possibly the third (I can't remember XD). Oh, and that movie thing. That was cute. X3 But... Yuugi's voice scares me. It's SO high pitched. ._.;;

I don't know who does Malik's voice in the dub, but if/when I find out, I'll hunt them down for making him sound so whiny and annoying. His voice is REALLY going to ruin episode 165 or something, in which Yami Malik duels Yami Yuugi. Malik's part in it is SO sad. ;_;'

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • Awww, I kinda like Marik's dub voice XD

As for the first season I REALLY wanna see it but I can't find downloads of it or anything, not even on programmes like Kazaa or WinMX (*not that even if I could find them on there they'd still be queued up for an eternity*)

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • *must resist the urge to rant. AArrrghh!* when you talk about the first seison I always love to chip in I think I talked about it for about 3 or 4 pages I really really want to see them but I can't so all I've seen are full episode screenshots I would love to buy the episodes because I know where I can buy em' but yet again I am stopped by my mom who has set srtrict rules about ordering thing via the internet.mom's paranoid that way :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2004
    I adore Yu-Gi-Oh ^_^
    It looks great :D
    Although, it's a shame we bought the censored version :(

Evil Togepi

Years
  • Man I'd order the episodes if I could cos I really would love to see them but no international site would take the card I use (*It would most probably have to be an english based site*) so blah.... I'll have to just keep scowering file sharing programmes for them ^^;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Evil Togepi said:
    Man I'd order the episodes if I could cos I really would love to see them but no international site would take the card I use (*It would most probably have to be an english based site*) so blah.... I'll have to just keep scowering file sharing programmes for them ^^;
    have tried this place called www.getterdome.com it's a site that one of the guys at my dads work sent me to he said that's where he buys all his anime from Hong Kong and I don doubt it they've got like every anime ever made

Hey guys have any of you ,who have seen episode 199, notice that Yugi wears that neck belt all the time he never takes the thing off even when he's asleep :laugh:

I sinally watched the first half of the Noa's ark ending so I can now claime I have seen every episode ever dubbed but wwhat I didn't like was that they cut Malik's little destruction scene short I was somewhat looking forward to that.
    oh yeah and that seqal thing Yu-gi-ohR is out now I just gotta find scans of it :classic:

Evil Togepi

Years
  • That's one cool site but it's unfrotunatly one I can't use, don't except my card like most places -_-;; Never mind it's probably for the best that I have some limit to what I can spend my money on, I already buy WAY too much manga and anime as it is ^^;

Ah yes Yu-Gi-Oh R is out now isn't it *also goes to find scans* I wanna know once and for all what it's actually about! I keep getting mixed messages about it ^^;

Cherrim

Years
  • Evil Togepi

Years
  • (And also in that image... Pegasus' soul seems to be trapped in the card that guy is holding XD)

That guy looks a lot like Joey to me O_o Though I'm probably wrong, just has a similar hairstyle... and it seems like whoever it is, is watching Yami's duel with Marik on a screen?
    Well certinly an intresting start, I want to know what's going on XD I know of a scanlation site I can keep my eye on they'll most likely translate it and put it up.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • I think it looks like the black outline is Malik holding a card with Pegasus's picture on it. but what confuses me most is Yugi if that's him in those pictures than there's something wrong cuz when Yami died he took the Millenium items with him and the picture shows him wearing the millenium puzzle that and also that just plain looks like Yami.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Evil Togepi said:
    Yeah I read at another place that most people think it's Marik in the picture....so it might be, man I hope scans of the rest of this are avalible soon, cos this is makeing no sense XD
    yeah I know it's not makeing much sense to me either

hey guys I just finnished watching the second part of the Malik vs. Bakura episodes and when Malik goes into Odion's room to kill him he takes the knife part out of the rod to stab Odion and then when the "Camera" backs up it shows the whole thing and they blunted it and made it so it doesn't even look like a knife and that just knida makes me mad :king:

Oh yeah I found this neat little thing on deviant art I love what this person has to say about the dubs (just try to look over the bad language :nervous: )
    https://www.deviantart.com/view/3873107/

Cherrim

Years
  • I think Yuugiou R is a "what if" story which starts from the end of the YnYuugi VS YnMalik duel. @_@

And that deviation was fun to read. :o It does really irk me whenever people say, "Yugioh is for kids (and it's not a real anime)". -_-;;

Evil Togepi

Years
  • Wow, they wrote a lot O_o

Personally I like both the japanese AND english versions of the show, maybe cos for the last few years I've known only the dub version and I've only JUST started watching the japanese version due to the whole memories saga which I really wanted to see *shrugs* I think I'm probably the only one who likes both versions XD
    Yes the dub is horribly massacured but it's fun to see what they change or what they do XD
    And the "Shadow Realm" excuse for everything always amuses me, hehehehe.

Cherrim

Years
  • I don't "like" the dub, but I do sometimes watch it religiously. o_o That's only if I've seen the original Japanese version since I LOVE to see what they changed and what corny excuses they come up with to hide anything "bad". ("When this shadow disk hits you, your mind will be send to the shadow realm!")

Back