• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Z legendary

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I made a mistake with the number, it'll be movie 18, as 17's will be next years and will be the first of the Xy saga xD.
    Either way we'll know in two years time :)

I wonder if the third legend might be Fire type as at least one legend of the games since Groudon and Kyogre have had something to do with the evil team...unless Team Flare is indeed going to be like Team Rocket and not target the legends at all.

Last edited:

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    there probably is, since generation 3, all mascots of the the game that feature the region of the gen is part of a trio. the master, and the two henchmen. if there is a "master" there is usually a enhanced game where there may be more features, and less glitches, as in Emerald, Platinum, and BW2(Kyurem is the Master). I wouldn't be surprised if there is a combining of the master and the two henchmen.

DamienHelvian

Legendary Lucario Warrior
    Years
  • there probably is, since generation 3, all mascots of the the game that feature the region of the gen is part of a trio. the master, and the two henchmen. if there is a "master" there is usually a enhanced game where there may be more features, and less glitches, as in Emerald, Platinum, and BW2(Kyurem is the Master). I wouldn't be surprised if there is a combining of the master and the two henchmen.

Not all trios have a Master that's part of the group though. Up to now, the only cases are Minor trios, like Ho-Oh being the trio master of the Legendary beasts, and Regigigas being the Trio master of the Regis.
    They might try that with a Mascot trio for all we know.

Years
  • there probably is, since generation 3, all mascots of the the game that feature the region of the gen is part of a trio. the master, and the two henchmen. if there is a "master" there is usually a enhanced game where there may be more features, and less glitches, as in Emerald, Platinum, and BW2(Kyurem is the Master). I wouldn't be surprised if there is a combining of the master and the two henchmen.
    I'm not sure about Kyurem but I do know Giratina isn't the internal trio master as the creation trio's master is Arceus. Rayquaza and Landorus thus far the only two actual trio masters who also part of their trio they're in charge of out of all legendary Pokémon.
    I'm actually expecting another creation trio like dynamic in which the master of the trio will appear later as an event Pokémon.

Black Dynamite

Resident Noob
    Years
  • Good theory!

i still think a poison type basilisk will be the third cover pokemon for what we assume is pokemon z. but yeah, thats too far down the track.

how will a cockatrice look like a z tho?

Years
  • Maybe the legendary could be a Phoenix...only instead of Fire/Flying it'll be Fire/Fairy...however it will be odd to have two fairies in a trio but not the third ...if they are a trio

Years
  • Oddly enough, when I was trying to think of a legendary "z" pokemon, all I could think of was zigzagoon for some reason. And now all I can think of is zigzagoon being the legendary pokemon of Z. Bask in the glory of the amazing belly drumming zigzagoon.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Xerneas is Fairy Type, Yvetal is Dark/Flying. I can't think of any type combo that would make a trio here. I don't think these two are related in a significant way. There is a Life and Death dichotomy between the two, but that would not make room for a "Z-Mon" - especially not a Poison Type one.

They should make a Poison/Dragon just because it hasn't been done yet!

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • I have no idea what the Z legendary would look like. It needs to be an animal that looks like a "Z" rather than a "S", and all I could think off is either a Swan or a Snake. It could be either of those two if you ask me.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • It's also dependent on whether or not it has a place in the main two games. They can't keep it a secret if it's going to be catchable in X and Y.

And then there's a chance it'll be discovered anyway like most of the other "secret" legends. :p

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • I'd wondered if this game had anything to do with genetics and the third installment would be called Pokemon Chrome or something. I thought it would be cool if they worked Deoxys into the game somehow if that is the case too because of its similarity to DNA.

Years
  • I was looking up serpents for something I'm working on, and I came across a site that mentioned serpents are seen as land creatures, opposite of birds more specifically sun birds (Yvetal may be based off the sun crow from Shinto myth as well) so a serpent living under the ground will actually make a lot of sense.

Black Dynamite

Resident Noob
    Years
  • Xerneas is Fairy Type, Yvetal is Dark/Flying. I can't think of any type combo that would make a trio here. I don't think these two are related in a significant way. There is a Life and Death dichotomy between the two, but that would not make room for a "Z-Mon" - especially not a Poison Type one.

They should make a Poison/Dragon just because it hasn't been done yet!

agreed, poison is strong against fairy and weak against dark type so that completes a very unique trio. and your right dragon/poison hasn't been done before but what about poison/ground? and arena trap would be a good ability too, but the 3rd legendary will probably have an aura like move just like zerneas and yvetal (im sure i spelt that wrong).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    agreed, poison is strong against fairy and weak against dark type so that completes a very unique trio. and your right dragon/poison hasn't been done before but what about poison/ground? and arena trap would be a good ability too, but the 3rd legendary will probably have an aura like move just like zerneas and yvetal (im sure i spelt that wrong).

Poison isn't weak to Dark. The two don't have any relationship at all actually. Both are Neutral to one another. So really a Poison Legend only has advantage over Xerneas and doesn't have any effect against Yveltal.

Years
  • Maybe Z should be Steel/Psychic...so that way all three will have a type super effective against one common type (Fighting) like a reverse Regi trio (plus master).

Years
  • Maybe it'll be Yellow...as Flabebe's flowers are Blue, Red, and Yellow...and Yellow can be a call back to Gen 1 international versions opposed to Gen 3's RSE being a call back to the original three jp versions.

Back