• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUD plugin - Z-moves, Ultra-Burst, Dynamax, Dynamax adventures [v18]

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Hey friend I have a question can we set a raid den like different pokemon appear at different time in the same raid den and this happens till midnight and after that raid reset and the process starts again like cyclic processes ?

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey friend I have a question can we set a raid den like different pokemon appear at different time in the same raid den and this happens till midnight and after that raid reset and the process starts again like cyclic processes ?

Thats something that sounds like it can be accomplished through utilizing multiple event pages and control switches like any other normal event.

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Fixed it. Thanks.

Np friend I am having a problem my etenatus sprite is not changing when its eternamaxing , Don't know why ? And yes the problem is specific with my Erernatus because when i tested the max raid database via debug mode and battled eternatus its changing sprite and yes my eternatus is unable to eternamax in max raids and wild battles (DMAXANYMAP and DMAXWILD is set to true), Also my opponent 's Eternatus sprite is changing then what is the problem with me ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Np friend I am having a problem my etenatus sprite is not changing when its eternamaxing , Don't know why ? And yes the problem is specific with my Erernatus because when i tested the max raid database via debug mode and battled eternatus its changing sprite and yes my eternatus is unable to eternamax in max raids and wild battles (DMAXANYMAP and DMAXWILD is set to true), Also my opponent 's Eternatus sprite is changing then what is the problem with me ?

From the Dynamax Tutorial:
    • Eternatus is normally unable to Dynamax, however special type of Dynamaxing known as Eternamax is exclusively available to this Pokemon to enter its Eternamax form. This special form is unavailable to the player in the main series, but it's included here if you'd care to use it. Eternamax may only be performed on map ID's found in the ETERNASPOT array. This array is empty by default.

And before you mention it, I'm aware that there's an HP bug with Eternatus (it won't be at full HP after Eternamaxing). I'll fix this eventually.

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    From the Dynamax Tutorial:

And before you mention it, I'm aware that there's an HP bug with Eternatus (it won't be at full HP after Eternamaxing). I'll fix this eventually.

Yes i know about the hp bug and also I know about eternaspot but what I want say is ," that my opponent on the eternaspot is eternamaxing and its sprites are changing but mine's eternatus sprites are not changing even if its eternamaxed ." One more thing the sprites for eternamax eternatus is not present in the ZUD plugin .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yes i know about the hp bug and also I know about eternaspot but what I want say is ," that my opponent on the eternaspot is eternamaxing and its sprites are changing but mine's eternatus sprites are not changing even if its eternamaxed ." One more thing the sprites for eternamax eternatus is not present in the ZUD plugin .

If everything is working except the sprites, then you probably just named your sprites incorrectly.

I didnt realize the Eternamax sprites were missing from the download, we'll add those in at some point.

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    If everything is working except the sprites, then you probably just named your sprites incorrectly.

I didnt realize the Eternamax sprites were missing from the download, we'll add those in at some point.
    Oh so what shoukd be the correct name 890_gmax.png right ? I have named it correctly still facing the same isssue and more thing if I had named wrong then also my opponent's eternatus should not be changing sprites.

Years
    • Seen today
    Oh so what shoukd be the correct name 890_gmax.png right ? I have named it correctly still facing the same isssue and more thing if I had named wrong then also my opponent's eternatus should not be changing sprites.

No because your opponent uses the front sprite and you use the back sprite. So if Eternatus doesnt have a back sprite named 890b_gmax, your Eternatus wont appear in its Eternamax form.

EDIT: Eternamax sprites have now been added to the plugin. Use those and see if it works.

Last edited:

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    No because your opponent uses the front sprite and you use the back sprite. So if Eternatus doesnt have a back sprite named 890b_gmax, your Eternatus wont appear in its Eternamax form.

EDIT: Eternamax sprites have now been added to the plugin. Use those and see if it works.

Thanks hope you updated the script ZUD_02 and removed the method isDynAdventure ?

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    That was updated this morning.

Nothing happened bro until I made some changes .
    When I removed Eternatus from Dynamax Banlist and given him Gmax factor and niw he is eternamaxing and changing his sprite .
    Bro have you tried your self without making any changes and one more thing that Eternatus of Max Raid Data Base was eternmaxed withiut any gmax factor.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Nothing happened bro until I made some changes .
    When I removed Eternatus from Dynamax Banlist and given him Gmax factor and niw he is eternamaxing and changing his sprite .
    Bro have you tried your self without making any changes and one more thing that Eternatus of Max Raid Data Base was eternmaxed withiut any gmax factor.

It works for me without needing to make those changes. I don't know why it isn't working for you.
    Eternatus DOES have G-Max Factor in the Raid Database. The G-Max factor is simply removed upon capturing it, since Eternatus isn't meant to have G-Max Factor naturally when in the player's possession, like in the main series.

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    It works for me without needing to make those changes. I don't know why it isn't working for you.
    Eternatus DOES have G-Max Factor in the Raid Database. The G-Max factor is simply removed upon capturing it, since Eternatus isn't meant to have G-Max Factor naturally when in the player's possession, like in the main series.

So should i yave to give gmax factor to eternatus manually through debug or max soup then it will change sprite ? (Undoing thise changes ) Or should i try reinstalling everything ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    So should i yave to give gmax factor to eternatus manually through debug or max soup then it will change sprite ? (Undoing thise changes )

The only way to give Eternatus G-Max Factor is through the Debug tool. Max Soup won't work on it. Eternatus isn't supposed to be able to have G-Max Factor naturally, that's why I made it a Debug-only function.

If you want to give it G-Max Factor another way, you'll have to create a script specifically for that to bypass all the restrictions.

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    The only way to give Eternatus G-Max Factor is through the Debug tool. Max Soup won't work on it. Eternatus isn't supposed to be able to have G-Max Factor naturally, that's why I made it a Debug-only function.

If you want to give it G-Max Factor another way, you'll have to create a script specifically for that to bypass all the restrictions.

Well through debug its saying that I can't do that . hey can I use any event commond for this ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Well through debug its saying that I can't do that . hey can I use any event commond for this ?

Oh, I see. The debug tool in the instructions has one line that was never updated.
    Code:
    if pkmn.egg? || pkmn.shadowPokemon? || !pkmn.dynamaxAble?
    Should instead be:
    Code:
    if pkmn.egg? || pkmn.shadowPokemon? || (!pkmn.dynamaxAble? && !pkmn.isSpecies?(:ETERNATUS))

This allows for Eternatus to have its Dynamax values edited (but not Zacian/Zamazenta).

And yeah, you can use any event or anything really to do this. Just use the method giveGMaxFactor on a Pokemon to give it G-Max Factor. This will ignore any restrictions that would normally prevent this. Note however that G-Max Factor will never display on Zacian/Zamazenta even when given this way (they will still have it, it just won't be visible).

Last edited:

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Oh, I see. The debug tool in the instructions has one line that was never updated.
    Code:
    if pkmn.egg? || pkmn.shadowPokemon? || !pkmn.dynamaxAble?
    Should instead be:
    Code:
    if pkmn.egg? || pkmn.shadowPokemon? || (!pkmn.dynamaxAble? && !pkmn.isSpecies?(:ETERNATUS))

This allows for Eternatus to have its Dynamax values edited (but not Zacian/Zamazenta).

And yeah, you can use any event or anything really to do this. Just use the method giveGMaxFactor on a Pokemon to give it G-Max Factor. This will ignore any restrictions that would normally prevent this. Note however that G-Max Factor will never display on Zacian/Zamazenta even when given this way (they will still have it, it just won't be visible).

Thanks friend

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Spoiler:

Will this code still work and where should I place it ?

Back