• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUD plugin - Z-moves, Ultra-Burst, Dynamax, Dynamax adventures [v18]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey friend I am getting this error
    Spoiler:

When I am try to access Show Region option in Max Raid Data Base and yes I am in debug mode

This is probably because you're using the new pokemon.txt PBS file I added with all the regional dexes included, but didn't add those regional dexes to your list of Dex Names. I mentioned in those posts not to install that file unless you have those regional dexes included.

If you want to add them in your game, go into the Settings script (the very first script in Essentials) and find this section of code:
    Code:
    USE_CURRENT_REGION_DEX = false
    def pbDexNames; return [
      [_INTL("Kanto Pokédex"), 0],
      [_INTL("Johto Pokédex"), 1],
      _INTL("National Pokédex")
    ]; end
    DEX_SHOWS_ALL_FORMS = false
    DEXES_WITH_OFFSETS  = []

And replace it with this:
    Code:
    def pbDexNames; return [
      [_INTL("Hoenn Pokédex"), 2],
      [_INTL("Sinnoh Pokédex"), 3],
      [_INTL("Unova Pokédex"), 4],
      [_INTL("Kalos Pokédex"), 5],
      [_INTL("Alola Pokédex"), 6],
      [_INTL("Galar Pokédex"), 7],
    ]; end
    DEXES_WITH_OFFSETS  = [4]

Now you'll be able to filter your search by all regions. If you don't want this many regions in your game, then don't use the pokemon.txt file in the download. Or, just alter/remove unwanted RegionalNumbers data from each Pokemon's PBS data.

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    This is probably because you're using the new pokemon.txt PBS file I added with all the regional dexes included, but didn't add those regional dexes to your list of Dex Names. I mentioned in those posts not to install that file unless you have those regional dexes included.

If you want to add them in your game, go into the Settings script (the very first script in Essentials) and find this section of code:
    Code:
    def pbDexNames; return [
    ]; end
    DEXES_WITH_OFFSETS  = []

And replace it with this:
    Code:
    def pbDexNames; return [
      [_INTL("Hoenn Pokédex"), 2],
      [_INTL("Sinnoh Pokédex"), 3],
      [_INTL("Unova Pokédex"), 4],
      [_INTL("Kalos Pokédex"), 5],
      [_INTL("Alola Pokédex"), 6],
      [_INTL("Galar Pokédex"), 7],
    ]; end
    DEXES_WITH_OFFSETS  = [4]

Now you'll be able to filter your search by all regions. If you don't want this many regions in your game, then don't use the pokemon.txt file in the download. Or, just alter/remove unwanted RegionalNumbers data from each Pokemon's PBS data.

Thanks a lot I am facing one more I dont if it is implemented that way , so the problem in the max raid data base debug mode where we filter raid level there is only Raid Level 1 option I cannot search pokemons who are in Raid Level 2 to 6 , I dont know why can you help me ?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks a lot I am facing one more I dont if it is implemented that way , so the problem in the max raid data base debug mode where we filter raid level there is only Raid Level 1 option I cannot search pokemons who are in Raid Level 2 to 6 , I dont know why can you help me ?

The available raid levels scales with your badge count. If you have no badges, only level 1 raids will appear.

Its done this way to prevent you from seeing rare/legendary species before youre strong enough to challenge them yet.

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Sorry to disturb again but now I am getting an error while viewing pokedex entries ( except Kanto , Jhoto and National ) For ex - While viewing galar pokedex entries when I click on yamper ( It is registered and caught ) i get the error .
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry to disturb again but now I am getting an error while viewing pokedex entries ( except Kanto , Jhoto and National ) For ex - While viewing galar pokedex entries when I click on yamper ( It is registered and caught ) i get the error .
    Spoiler:

Like I said, dont use the pokemon.txt i provided (or remove the RegionalNumbers data in each entry) if you dont plan on using these regions in your game. Im only providing it as an optional installation if your game already supports all 8 regions. You need to update your townmap.txt PBS to support each region. If you dont know how to do that, then dont install the pokemon.txt PBS.

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Like I said, dont use the pokemon.txt i provided (or remove the RegionalNumbers data in each entry) if you dont plan on using these regions in your game. Im only providing it as an optional installation if your game already supports all 8 regions. You need to update your townmap.txt PBS to support each region. If you dont know how to do that, then dont install the pokemon.txt PBS.

No actually I was in need because my game is more than a multi region game and thanks for your efforts to do so and yes so you want to say that i have to add all those regions ? I will do the rest my self if thats the issue thankyou again

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    No actually I was in need because my game is more than a multi region game and thanks for your efforts to do so and yes so you want to say that i have to add all those regions ? I will do the rest my self if thats the issue thankyou again

Yes because the Pokedex is expecting there to be 8 regions to choose from now, but base Essentials only supports 2. So thats why you get an error when you try to open a Pokedex for a region that doesnt exist in your townmaps data. So to fix that, you either have to add in the missing regions, or remove the additional regional numbers from all pokemon data.

All of this is well outside the scope of the ZUD Plugin, however, which is why im not interested in getting in too much detail with it.

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Yes because the Pokedex is expecting there to be 8 regions to choose from now, but base Essentials only supports 2. So thats why you get an error when you try to open a Pokedex for a region that doesnt exist in your townmaps data. So to fix that, you either have to add in the missing regions, or remove the additional regional numbers from all pokemon data.

All of this is well outside the scope of the ZUD Plugin, however, which is why im not interested in getting in too much detail with it.

i want to ask it is a bug when I do dynamax in a raid den\ trainer battle\ wild dynmax battle after defeating. my pokemon remain dynmaxed but if the pokemon lose or numbers of dynamax turns are over it bring to original form

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i want to ask it is a bug when I do dynamax in a raid den\ trainer battle\ wild dynmax battle after defeating. my pokemon remain dynmaxed but if the pokemon lose or numbers of dynamax turns are over it bring to original form

Yes. That means you have another script installed that changes pbEndOfBattle. Make sure all ZUD scripts are installed BELOW all other scripts besides Main.

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Yes. That means you have another script installed that changes pbEndOfBattle. Make sure all ZUD scripts are installed BELOW all other scripts besides Main.

I had put Modular Battle Scene , N Pokemon, sky inverse script under Zud Plugins that why it's happening

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    This will require some scripting + graphics making.
    First, you need to have the sprite of clouds.
    Second, you need to display the sprite with some scripting, probably by altering:
    Code:
      def setPokemonBitmap(pkmn,back=false,oldpkmn=nil)
    or
    Code:
    def pbLoadPokemonBitmapSpecies(pokemon,species,back=false,oldpkmn=nil)

I do not know how to do scripting

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I do not know how to do scripting

If you don't know how to do basic coding then I'm afraid we can't help you. This thread is for the ZUD Plugin and for reporting any bugs/issues related to this plugin. It isn't for teaching you how to code your own custom content. If you really want to implement this specific feature, then there's plenty of resources on this site as well as Google that'll give you an introduction to coding.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    If you don't know how to do basic coding then I'm afraid we can't help you. This thread is for the ZUD Plugin and for reporting any bugs/issues related to this plugin. It isn't for teaching you how to code your own custom content. If you really want to implement this specific feature, then there's plenty of resources on this site as well as Google that'll give you an introduction to coding.

Sorry, my question is wrong because my English is not so good.
    What I am asking is how to add dynamax clouds when Pokemon dynamaxed or gigantamax

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021

Sorry, my question is wrong because my English is not good
    What I am asking is how to add dynamax clouds when Pokemon dynamaxed or gigantamax

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry, my question is wrong because my English is not good

I understand your question fine, and StCooler has already answered it and gave you a good starting point in figuring it out. You need to make your own sprites, and then create some custom code edits to apply them to a Pokemon, probably similar to how battler shadows work. But as I've said, this thread isn't about teaching you how to code, it's about the ZUD Plugin. I'm not going to walk you through creating something from scratch that isn't part of this plugin. Especially if you don't know anything about coding, and can't even communicate fluently.

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Minor Update
    I made a variety of small changes and bug fixes related to the Max Raid scripts. Please reinstall ZUD_MaxRaid_01 and ZUD_MaxRaid_02 to apply these changes.

Change Log:
    • Fixed a bug related to the Cheer command that would return an error when the healing effect was selected in certain situations.
    • Raid Pokemon now have infinite PP in battle. After testing, it became clear that Raid Pokemon too quickly deplete their PP and resort to Struggling because of how they use multiple attacks per turn. Now the fights should play out more naturally.
    • Fixed a problem with Max Raid Dens where losing the fight would send you to a Pokemon Center after losing. You are now instead just returned outside the den with your party healed, as intended.
    • The moves Reflect and Light Screen have been added to the pool of eligible support moves Raid Pokemon may have in battle. This gives support options to a ton of Pokemon that previously had no support options.
    • Fixed a potential issue related to Rotom's forms in Raid Battles. Rotom's specific form moves are now also properly listed as Primary moves instead of Support moves in the Raid Database.
    • Phione has been added to the list of banned Raid species. It's far too weak to appear in Legendary Raids as it's intended to be, and allowing it in lower raids makes it too easily available.
    Hey friend are you intended to working on dynamax adventures ? Just asking because I have seen some instances of IsDynaAdventure? in the script .

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey friend are you intended to working on dynamax adventures ? Just asking because I have seen some instances of IsDynaAdventure? in the script .

Maybe. It's an experiment. StCooler made a rough concept that works pretty well, and it inspired me to work on something of my own. It's just for fun though, we don't have any immediate goals to add it to this plugin. I think I removed all instances of it from the scripts, but if there's still something leftover let me know so I can remove it.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today

Sir William (and people), don't get too excited, we're not "seriously" working on it, in the sense that we don't plan on releasing it; as Lucidious said, it's mostly for fun, and my first attempt is for my own game only.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    I understand your question fine, and StCooler has already answered it and gave you a good starting point in figuring it out. You need to make your own sprites, and then create some custom code edits to apply them to a Pokemon, probably similar to how battler shadows work. But as I've said, this thread isn't about teaching you how to code, it's about the ZUD Plugin. I'm not going to walk you through creating something from scratch that isn't part of this plugin. Especially if you don't know anything about coding, and can't even communicate fluently.

Ok thanks
    How to reset a pokemon raid den event without battleing the pokemon.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ok thanks
    How to reset a pokemon raid den event without battleing the pokemon.

Like in the main series, you can't reset a raid until you've beaten it or after the clock hits midnight.
    However, if you're playing in Debug mode, a raid will reset if you hold CTRL while exiting the raid screen.

Back