• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: The Gift Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

The Gift Shop

Mission1r_kecleon.png

What are RPDollars?

Short for Roleplay Dollars, the RPD is the new currency our theatre trades in. Engaging in various activities will earn you a greater number of RPDollars, which you can then trade in here in order to earn yourself various prizes.

How do I earn RPDollars?

Well, first and foremost, real money will never be used to gain RPDollars and neither will it act as a substitute. RPDollars are essentially a point system where the only way to earn more points is to contribute to the roleplaying community by participating in discussions, RPs and Events. The current ways you can earn RPD's are listed below.

• Post a discussion thread with a new topic, or a topic that has not been discussed for at least two months. – 10 points
  • Have an RP be accepted – 10 points
  • Participate in an RPT event – 20 points.
  • Host an RPT event – 30 points.
  • Win an RPT event – 50 points.
  • Contribute CSS to the template thread – 50 points.
  • Be a player in a completed RP– 100 points.
  • Have an RP make it into the Hall of Fame. – 300 points.
*Note: This list is subject to change as it is refined and new events are introduced.

What can my RPDollars "buy"?

Below you can see a list of our wonderful Gift Store Stock! Keep an eye out because it is liable to change sometimes but we will always provide our customers with top-notch products.

• Emblems - 100 points (List of available emblems will posted in the next few days).
  • Custom CSS design for an OP - 200 points
  • Guaranteed social media/deviantart advertisement - 500 points
  • Change the Stage or Casting splash to an image of your choice - 1000 points
  • Increase in supporter tier - 10 000 points.
*Note: This list is also liable to change as new items are added to our "stock". If you have suggestions for possible rewards that could go here, please contact either myself or Pikachu

Last edited by a moderator:
Years

Bank Accounts

Below is a list displaying the total RPDollars of RPT members. When you do something that earns RPDollars, please post here (preferably with a link) so we know to update your total. Similarly, if you wish to spend RPDollars, you should also post here.

gimmepie - 20 RPDollars
Pikachu - 360 RPDollars
Ice - 320 RPDollars
[tier=t3]Legend[/tier] - 100 RPDollars
[tier=t1]Sir Bastian[/tier] - 100 RPDollars
[tier=t3]Himika[/tier] - 100 RPDollars
Dragon - 100 RPDollars
[tier=t2]The Last Sentinel[/tier] - 100 RPDollars
Greiger - 100 RPDollars
[tier=t1]GreyBidoof[/tier] - 10 RPDollars
STARDU5T - 240 RPDollars
Sir General Admiral Fancy Swank - 40 RPDollars

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Myself earned 300 points for wrapping up Crossroads as an Act I thing. Finally.

100 points each also to Dragon, Legend, Himika, Sir Bastian, Greiger and The Last Sentinel.

There's been a few more players over the year and a half we've been running, but these stuck by the longest and participated in the finale!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
180 RPDollah Dollah Bills y'all are added to STARDU5T account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back