• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coke Fan Club

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Heh...ok ^^;; Next year I'll have something though :P I just felt like making something funny on the spur of the moment ^_^

[edit]I could try and sketch a pink coke banner if you want...I can't guarantee quality though, I haven't drawn in a long time ._.;; [/edit]

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • This comes to show you how much more popular coke is then pespi we have 5 pages and there club has already went of the page XD.
    BTW Happy Birthday Kairi
    *Is playing SMA4: SMB3*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    skds1433 said:
    I have a question for Pokemaster10000, why isn't Lightning in you "friend list"? Lightning is so cool.

Well I know that much. :P
    But to be in there they'd have to PM me.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • I don't know why but I just now finished my Cherry Coke, th same one I metioned before, It's kinda strange >_>.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    Proof that Pepsi rules. =P *is surprised how popular this thread got* o.o;
    Hmm if pepsi rules then what happened to the club XD Coke Rules, BTW Pepsi is making a low carb soda as well so no need to celebrate JKaizer XD.
    EDIT Proof: Tsk Tsk Tsk coke just realeases it and pepsi has already copyied it XD.
    The Coke Fan Club

PEPSI BRANDS - Pepsi EDGE
    To view all FAQ's in this category, click here.

New Pepsi EDGE. With 50% less sugar, carbs and calories than regular colas, you can reward yourself for just about anything.

Pepsi Edge (8 fl. oz)

Contains: Carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup and/or sugar, caramel color, phosphoric acid, caffeine, sucralose, natural flavors, citric acid, gum arabic

Calories 50
    Total Fats(g) 0
    Sodium(mg) 25
    Total Carbohydrates(g) 13
    Sugars(g) 13
    Protein(g) 0

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    JKaizer said:
    Proof that Pepsi rules. =P

*is surprised how popular this thread got* o.o;
    Go back to your abandoned club Greggy, boo. >=o ;p

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • I would like to tell everybody that i'm drinking Pepsi!IF I WERE IN WACKO WORLD I just kidding, I'm really drink the one and only... COKE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Go back to your abandoned club Greggy, boo. >=o ;p

Abondened!!! All I see there is rats nibbling on furniture in an abondoned warehouse full of old Pepsi posters!!! See It's not abondend!! *Just Kidding* Hey I just started a Coca Cola collection!! I have playing cards and a Coke toy truck... Pretty good for first day... I think I might go to Coca Cola world for my summer vacation.. COKE ROCKS!!!! Everyone please call me Mike cause' it's my real name and also a Coke lovers name.... :)

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Eh, I'm just paranoid of the low-carb craze <____<;;
    Low carbs is dumb I mean it's much easier to not drink soda at all yeesh. Although I'll probably try CokeC2 just to see if it's good.

Back