• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like to clean?

Years
  • Do you enjoy cleaning? (anything really, house, car, etc)

If so, where does your enjoyment come from? Does it come from the act of cleaning itself, or knowing everything is clean afterwards?

Perhaps you don't like cleaning but like to know things are clean? A necessary chore?

Or do you just let the dirt pile up?

Me: A necessary chore, I don't like cleaning but I do it anyway because otherwise nothing would get clean.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • Depends on what I'm cleaning, really. Some things annoy me, others I don't mind at all. If I've been studying to hard, it's a good distraction for a break. It's nice when you can see a difference, like when I'm scrubbing buckets, I can see the dirt float right up and out, then it's filled with nice clean water afterwards.

Another thing is if there are just basic dishes to be done, I actually like getting them stacked away properly, but if I have to deal with stubborn stains or oddly shaped pieces, I don't like it as much.

I hate having to vacuum the entire house, but I'm fine if it's just small areas. I try to keep all the areas I spend a lot of time in tidy. I can be lazy or ignore some things, but I naturally try to keep things in order. Clutter isn't any fun and it's distracting. =/

I just realized I sound kind of dorky, but I don't mind cleaning in general. ._.

And I like washing my car, but the inside stays clean, so I don't have to worry much about it. I have a vacuum for it, though. =p

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well, I don't mind cleaning, I wash up my pots after I've ate and all that, but I do let my room get abit too messy, but I also clean it when it gets to that state.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I love to clean lol, I like to clean my room, the bathroom outside anywhere lmao

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I like cleaning sometimes, depending on what I'm cleaning or how I'm feeling. I don't mind cleaning the downstairs 'appartment' cuz I spend a lot of time there and I like it neat. I'm also trying to keep up cleaning my room but after Christmas stuff started to pile up.
    I like vamcuuming too... and cleaning my hamster's cage. It's probably the only time I get to see my hamster out for awhile... xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I hate it no matter what I'm doing.

I don't even think I can expand on that to make this not spam. I mean, I guess I don't mind it once I actually start but I get so easily distracted when I'm tidying and such and it takes me forever to begin because I avoid it and procrastinate. :(

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Depends on my mood, but mostly I'm fine with it, I like it cause it helps relieve stresses (maybe it's just me...)

GrayLuna

Years
  • Yes, I really like cleaning I'm a neat freak. I hate it when things are dirty, dusty, and unorganized everything just looks nicer when it's clean.

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I only clean when I have to. XD I hate cleaning though because I'm lazy...I know its bad but, who wants to waste time cleaning when you could FUN things? O.o;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I love cleaning! ^o^ I wanna wear a maid outfit and clean all day long~!

I hate cleaning, and I'm terrible at it. My only talent is washing the dishes, though, and I love that. XD;;;

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Occasionally some sort of demon with severe OCD will possess me, and then and only then do I enjoy cleaning. Most of the time, I wouldn't mind having a clean room - I just don't want to get off my butt and make it that way.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Gah, I hate cleaning. Unless it's my room, of course, 'cause I'm in there a lot.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • Oh, gosh... yes. I love cleaning so much. More, I love organising things and putting things in their place ♥... *sigh* I don't like the kind of cleaning about like scrubbing and washing, or really anything where I have to get myself wet... But I do very much like a clean thing that was once dirty.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I hate cleaning. I find that within an hour of me hoovering it is just as bad with dog hairs as before I had done it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I'm usually the one who has to do most of the cleaning while my mom is at work, so I'm used to it. That doesn't mean I enjoy it, but... it's one of those things that has to be done, so I guess I'm better off just accepting it. XD;

I do have fun organizing things in my room, though, when I have the free time and can work at my own pace. ♥

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I love it when the house is really clean and stuff, but I hate cleaning. Not to mention once something is clean, it becomes a mess again a day later. PHAIL.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I love cleaning because I know everything will be nice and tidy afterwards. Like, there is no downfall to cleaning up :3 I like cleaning my room and bathroom, especially if I have music to listen to and if I'm bored. But if I'm forced to help clean the house when I have other things to do, then I don't like it as much.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I hate to clean but I don't like messes either. =/

So I clean but I don't enjoy it ;_; ITS EVIL!!

Back