• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemanz in ur sleeeeep

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
Lol, no this isn't a pokemon question... I just could find a better title.

Anyway, when you tell your friends on MSN/other IM that you're going to sleep, do you actually go to sleep or do you go off and do something, like play a game? :O

I was just wondering because it's something I do and wanted to know if any of you guys do it too. :O

So yeah... XD

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
I usually go and do something else, like play a game or something. It's a good excuse to go offline.

But most the time it is going to do whatever I want to do before I go to bed. Such as, play a game then go to bed, I'll just say "Going to bed" instead of telling people exactly what I'm going to do.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
Years
Actually I usually just tell them that i am getting off for the night, log out, and log back in as invisible..so they never know:D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
No, I usually just say 'be back soon' if I am doing something other than sleeping. :3 If I say I am going to sleep I will.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Most of the time, I just sign off of AIM without saying bye for some reason. But when I dont do that, I usually tell them the truth which is I'm going to do something else, besides I really can't say I'm going to sleep since I do have Insomnia and most of them know that I have problems sleeping

:t354:TG

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
I sometimes .. say that~

I only really use that line for people who annoy me. I'm just like ... 'I'm tired, going to sleep now.'
*INVISIBLES MODE!* .. and/or *BLOCK*
Or I go do something better like play catch outside..

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
I actually go to bed, really. XD Though sometimes I read for a few minutes. :D

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
I usually stay up like an hour or so after I say I'm going to sleep. n_n
Just reading the internet/watching videos.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I usually stay up like an hour or so after I say I'm going to sleep. n_n
Just reading the internet/watching videos.

This is like the best description of my nights, but I also like playing solitaire/mahjong while I wait for my WMP playlist to end.
And maybe I only stay for 30 minutes but yeah XD

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
Years
I tend to be rude and just go without telling anyone.. Except 2 people. Most of the time i only say bye or i'm going to sleep if the person was talking to me within a minute, if they didn't talk to me for like 20-30 minutes then i just leave. Otherwise i only tell my GF or a select special friends :P

:3

3:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
I never actually go to bed.
I just get bored when I talk to my friends.
Sometimes I'll forget to sign off after I say Good night, and then they'll be like 'YOU AREN'T REALLY GOING TO BED. I KNOW U!111!!!'

So then I reply and say Im sleeping.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I'm never on msn before I go to bed but if I was, I would say I was going to bed & then I would probably go to bed or have a bath.. something quiet.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Sometimes I'll play a game, or get distracted reading another site or something, and wind up staying up a little bit after I sign off for the night. But most of the time when I tell everyone good night and sign out, I go to bed.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
It depends what time it is. If I'm online really late, then I'd probably head straight off to bed. But otherwise, I end up doing a lot of stuff before I actually sleep.

Back