• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your poison?

Years
  • Haha, I love that saying...

In case you don't know, it refers to smoking, drinking, drugs, or eating something unhealthy.

I'll tell you this, even though I usually eat organic veggies and I'm a vegetarian, un-organic milkshakes are the best fatting drinks out there, man.

Years
  • I smoke cigarettes. I'm not very addicted, I just like it. I'm not imaging my morning without coffee and cigarette.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I smoke from time to time. I'm not addicted, but I like the feeling of it, especially in the morning and after school. xD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Chocolate, junk foods, softdrinks.....yeah. That's it, pretty much.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I actually don't eat or do anything that contributed to a unhealthy lifestyle actually :>. Maybe Pizza I guess because imy mouth will water at the very sight and smell of some pizza *q*.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    widget_bP435QyuPeyRj2czoWNE82.jpg

It got so bad last year, my friends used to make me eat one a day, fearing I'd get angry and suffer withdrawal symptoms.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • widget_bP435QyuPeyRj2czoWNE82.jpg

It got so bad last year, my friends used to make me eat one a day, fearing I'd get angry and suffer withdrawal symptoms.

Oh my godd, same! I ate so many of those. ;; Nowadays, it's more Chocolate chip cookies, but the Twix addiction is still there. ;;

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My poison is all those greasy foods and cookies I consume in the morning .__.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    French fries, bro. Especially McDonald's French fries. But only if they're still hot, of course.

Years
  • I don't smoke or drink, but I do eat a lot of unhealthy, greasy food. I also drink a lot of soda, which is bad.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Cheese.

yes, it's weird, but I do have to have some sort of Cheese most days. The rest of my family is chocolate, but too much chocolate makes me feel ill.

So yeah.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I have a sweet tooth to a point. I like eating, and generally that ends up being candy or crackers for being cheap and already cooked [Bread and Ramen too].

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't drink often, and I've never smoked.. so mine is probably junk food. xD

No wait, it IS, not just probably.

Back