• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Revived] That one person you see EVERYWHERE at PC!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I'm wondering how much the people you see so often as changed since last year:

Original Thread

Who do you keep seeing EVERYWHERE at PC?
Are you friends with them or do you simply just see them everywhere not knowing who they are?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I see Toujours everywhere first and foremost, as well as -ty-, QuilavaKing and Forever.

I also see Patchisou Yutohru everywhere, but that's more by my own design than it is his posting frequency :P

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Who do you keep seeing EVERYWHERE at PC?
Oh... Probably Sydian or Patchisou Yutohru.

Are you friends with them or do you simply just see them everywhere not knowing who they are?
0_o Um... It's complicated with both.

Years
I feel like I see Toujours, Shining Raichu, Forever, PlatinumDude, Charizard★, and seed bby Sydian all over the place because... well... I think they post all over the place.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Well, pretty much everyone that posts in OVP, because it's like the only section I visit. lol

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
i STRONGLY think that the people i see around are patchisou yutorhu, this new anders fellow, captain fabio and pachy. i suppose in one case it's like having the mirror of erised following you around everywhere.

fun fact: erised is desire backwards

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
During my almost-three-hour comeback and my four-day lurking before that, I have seen quite a lot of Charizard (star), Anders, and Scarf.

Years
I seem to see Sydian, Razor Leaf, Anders and Toujours quite a bit, I'm friends with the former 2 and I guess Toujours, too, I'd probably be better friends with her if I could spell her username right.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
totally proof I'm becoming inactive

Anyway, considering I only view a few certain threads and sections often, probably Went, Syd and Toujours. :x

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
I also see Forever, Charizard(star), and Sydain.

I do not have Charizard(star) or Forever on my friends list, but I talk to them.

I have Sydain on my friends list and we will talk.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
All of the staff team seem to appear everywhere. I do also see Landours and Touko a lot too.

Back