• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Mythological Creature?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    What would you say your favorite Mythological creature would be? For me I would have to go with dragons I like how they look cool and I also like how there are several diffrent types of dragons such as Mid-evil Dragons, Wyrm, and Wyvern.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Dragons of all types. I think they look and are awesome and there are so many different myths and stuff associated with them.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    I immediately thought of the 3-headed dog, like from Harry Potter. Not sure what it's called, but I know it's a mythological creature lol.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • I immediately thought of the 3-headed dog, like from Harry Potter. Not sure what it's called, but I know it's a mythological creature lol.

Cerberus is the name you're looking for,it's essentially the gatekeeper of Hell.
    Some Mythos also say that there was more then one, in which case they where called Hellhounds.

This is a hard question for me so i'll narrow it down to by Mytho and only list a few of the mainstream ones.

Greek/Roman:
    The first one that comes to mind is instantly the Hydra...i'd never want to meet one though!

Medieval:
    The Gryphon. Hands down the Gryphon.
    Dragons come in a very close second though.

There are plenty of others, but this is the kinda subject that I could just go on and on and on about. xP

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    The Hydra, definitely. I love Greek Mythology so much.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like unicorns, the hydra, the basilisk, centaurs and Cerberus. There are more, but I can't remember them now.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Harpies and dragons, sometimes fairies - I like things that fly, typically.

Years
  • They're not so much "mythological" as they are from folk tales and such, but I like trolls and goblins and other creatures like those because they're still kind of human even while being monstrous.

Cid

Years
  • If werewolves don't count, then any lupine beast of legend would do. I'm just a huge wolf nut. I've always been.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'd say a Phoenix. The pictures I've seen of them are absolutely beautiful and I love the eternal life and renewal they represent!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    My favorite mythological creatures are mermaids.

Back