• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
Years
  • (I h ope I won't get ignored again this time.)

Bascially, paste whatever you copied a while ago with Ctrl + V... That's about it. I'll start.

Mike Shadow: I paid for it - A men's bathroom sign goes DBZ over having his bag of chips stuck inside a machine.

(This was a YT comment and I am gonna try and send it to the developer of Mike Shadow.)

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • https://fio4ri.github.io/FavoritePokemon/

Attempted to play it but lost interest soon after.

It's a nice little test to finally see what Pokemon you've like the most for someone who can't decide. Back when I had no number 1 favorite pokemon, I used this as a way to test what I liked the most and I used whatever Pokemon who won (Pachirisu) as my temporary number 1 favorite for the time being. It's long and useless, but if you're stuck between which 3 or more Pokemon you like the most, it's amazing and quite addicting. It forces you to choose between them when they appear at the same time. Lol.

But that version of the game is for those who don't have a top 10 favorite Pokemon.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    .post_message div {
    border-radius:none !important;
    width:100%!important;
    background-image:none !important;
    background-color:white !important;
    font-size:14px !important;
    font-family:Arial !important;
    border:none !important;
    color:black !important;
    }

.hoverpop {
    display:none !important;
    }

The imperfect CSS I use to remove CSS from posts in my Google Chrome extension.

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
  • "Temperate Deciduous Forest Animals." Temperate Deciduous Forest Animal Printouts. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Mar. 2016.
    I don't even know what this is

Years
  • Uh, guys, we already have a thread for this right here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303304

Ctrl + V

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back