• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whatcha gonna do this Summer?

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
  • Guess I made a topic KINDA similar to it... but I believe this is different.

This summer... *sigh* here we go...

We're lookin for a new trash can, and adding 2 more wheels to it, and getting some water balloons, put me in the trash can, with the water balloons, so we go around throughing them at people...

Weird things like that is a daily habit for us... we're either wreaking havoc or pulling pranks on eachother and others... we thought about beating the crap out of eachother when cars go by, like with sticks and armor... just to freak em out.

Hmm... I could tie something big to a coupla skateboards... hmmm...

Yeah last summer, we did stuff like, tied my brother in sealable wrap type stuff, and we stood him up on a scooter and rode him down the street, and my friend picked him up and carried him some of the way... into our enemies yard...

They also tied me up to a electric wire poll in that stuff and threw crab apples at me... then left me... but it was fun...

Just stuff like that me and my friends are gonna be doin this summer... we're crazy..

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • -school
    -church
    -camp/going on a retreat (not that I have a choice)
    -volunteer aka working the crap out of myself but I make no profit, but have to do it anyway to make it so like I sound like I'm such a nice person only doing volunteer work

Goal of the season: learn how to take the bus

Yay sounds like such an exciting and fun summer! *sarcastic*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • School's out for me at about the same time Summer starts, then I have summer school starting... July 5th. =P If I'm lucky enough, those two weeks inbetween will be free-time for me. And again if I'm lucky enough, I won't have to go back to China this August and have a free August, which would be so GREAT. ^_^ I might be actively attending church soon, too. My friend is seeing if he can find me a Catholic Church to goto, since I'm following him in my religous path, but I think I'm doing the right thing. I use to be a Baptist. >=p Not a really good one, I kind of... hated my neighbours and stuff. /= Hey, that's changing... heh. ^___^

If possible... well I know it's possible... I'll be exercising actively in the mornings during summertime. >=p Other then that, I like self-education, so that's what I'll do very often too. And I guess I'll try to prepare for next year, try some new stuff, etc. =\

Also, if things turn out good, there'll be a teacher's strike next September here in Edmonton. >=p I hope it happens. XDDD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Let's see...

First I plan on getting a job. Which means money. Which means computer upgrades and a cell phone! >)

Nextly, I plan on getting all my sites completed and "released." Quite a chore if I don't say so myself. ;P

Even more soly, I'm gonna post and post and post. >)

Morely, I also have to work on my personal project. It's due next April. o.o!!

Eh, and possibly I'll try and get myself a "significant other", but I doubt it. >.>

22sa

Years
  • Oh yeah. XD I want a job during the summer, a job where I can get use to meeting many many people, <- that's the main reason I want a job and I guess a little income wouldn't hurt either. =P I'll probably end up working at McDonalds if I try hard enough... which would be perfectly fine, of course. >=p

aRedMoon

Years
  • Be glad... I'll be stuck bagging groceries because that's the only place around that employs 15 year olds. ><

22sa

Years
  • JKaizer said:
    Be glad... I'll be stuck bagging groceries because that's the only place around that employs 15 year olds. ><
    lol, working at a supermarket is cool too imo, besides... don't you meet hot chicks there? >=p J/k, but hey, I haven't got the fast food job yet... so. At least you have a job? XD

aRedMoon

Years
  • Nah, but I have "connections" in there so it's almost guarenteed that I'll get it. xD

But I'd rather work in McDonalds than Thriftway... >>

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Hmm...Zleeping *nodz*, eating *nodz*, maybe a little bit of breathing *nodz*

:P naw, I waz going to get a job but you have to be 14 by June 1zt and that'z 6 dayz too early for me >8< *feel my wrath Mr. ZetzJobAgeAtFourteenByJuneFirzt!!...zir*. Zo I guezz I'll juzt do the vollunteer work I have to do for highzchool with my friend *wantz a paying job...whimper*
    I alzo have a vollyball camp I have to go to in order to have a fighting chance for varzity (n000000000000ooooo!), not to mention tenniz lezzonz *haz juzt recently learned zhe iz good at racket ball, not tenniz @_@''''')
    And hopefully, I'll get to go to Washington and not juzt thiz annoying ''family (juzt my ztepdad'z family >=p) reunion in NY.
    Oh, and I have to of courze keep up my zceduale of going to the moviez/bowling alley every other if not every friday ^o^

Good Lord! 22sa! It'z zcary to hear you zay ''Hot Chickz"!
    ..I dunno why...*zhudderz*

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Lets see... what am I doing this summer...

Well, summer vacation starts for me tomarrow at noon. I will be getting a new GameCube game for starters, and then I might be hanging out with some friends at the mall. I will be doing that all summer long. Also, I will be playing basketball outside and just having fun. I will be going on trips too, to places like Mall of America and Valleyfair. I will also be playing video games or watching TV when I'm bored. But most of all, I will be posting here at PC, my favorite place to be.

22sa

Years
  • Ohh, I see... I have connections at McDonalds. XP Well, just one, actually. ^^'

Never heard of Thriftway, hehe... but I thought McDonalds is everywhere hiring kids. It's not in your area? =\ Weird. XP Okay maybe not so weird. ^_^ I do like the McDonalds Corporation much. *nods*

Edit: Teara? O_o Why? Ahh hide those words!! XD rofl

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Err... and I prayed all these nights to "please don't have teacher strike"

When Physics IB Exams start in April, and teacher strikes take away one month of time... that pretty much means that I have to cram the whole Physics IB schedule into only 5/6th of the time =/
    And as if my physics mark is very high or something...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Mr. HotChickz over here said:
    Edit: Teara? O_o Why? Ahh hide those words!! XD rofl
    @_@ *pointz down*
    Meeeee said:
    ..I dunno why...*zhudderz*
    dozn't matter if they're hidden...my poor fragile mind haz been zcard for life! ;.;

I forgot to zay what I'll be doing regarding PC thiz zummer ^~^;; I'll probably be on alot early morning and after dark, trying to get back on track. Lately I've been zhowing up, pozting once, and leavng for about three dayz o.0

22sa

Years
  • Teara said:
    @_@ *pointz down*

dozn't matter if they're hidden...my poor fragile mind haz been zcard for life! ;.;

I forgot to zay what I'll be doing regarding PC thiz zummer ^~^;; I'll probably be on alot early morning and after dark, trying to get back on track. Lately I've been zhowing up, pozting once, and leavng for about three dayz o.0
    I saw that... but you've gotta have a reason... tell it. =P Umm, nooo!! Don't let that happen to your poor fragile mind Teeer-uh! ;_;

Hmm, well in that case I'll not use those words anymore and hopefully your mind will... whatever, heal!

Ya right. XD

*looks for British girls to talk to* I'll be back with more... >=d j/k

frostweaver said:
    Err... and I prayed all these nights to "please don't have teacher strike"

When Physics IB Exams start in April, and teacher strikes take away one month of time... that pretty much means that I have to cram the whole Physics IB schedule into only 5/6th of the time =/
    And as if my physics mark is very high or something...
    I have this bad feeling God's going to listen to you. :laugh:

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Summer? blah...
    Coursework, revision, Comic World18, Cosplay, Comics, FanArt, FanFic, GBA tournament, Card tournament....
    I'm to busy!!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    This summer? O_o
    I still have 6 months to be in summer!
    This is what happens when we live downside :P

Back