• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

time machine

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
I regret giving my mom my PayPal account's password my mom took over my PayPal account and changed the password it's sad at least I got a new one.

Sirfetch’d

i'd go back to the day crystal came out. that day was hype as fuck for kid me

Bay

Years
Also going back to college. Like I was able to take my studies seriously, but I kinda didn't do the networking and finding internship thing until last minute. So I would take more advantage of that.

Nothing at all. It's possible different choices at different times in my past would have led to a "better" life than where I am now, but each of those choices could also have led to a worse place. I'm happy with who I am and where I am, and I owe both of those things to the series of choices I've made.

So, nah, I wouldn't change much.

pkmin3033

The last time I bought a Euromillions ticket. I'd choose the winning numbers this time.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
Years
I'd do absolutely nothing, knowing that there is no way to predict what would happen if anything in my past were to be changed, heck what could be seen as a good change can end up way worse than I experience right now.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I would have said no to the dope. That was a mistake I could most certainly live without.

Years
There are things I would redo and make better, but it might lead me away from things I came to enjoy in life right now. Except for buying bitcoin, I probably should've done that too.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
probably talking to certain people that abused or mistreated me in the end. were it not for those people, i wouldn't be such a wreck and i probably would have never gotten into alcohol or drugs.

Back