• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Complaint/Feedback Thread

Are you satisfied with the current community staff?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • No, and I have posted reasons here.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Nope, I've seen he on his forums sometimes, and he wasnt at PC...

Ah! And good idea on the 5-paragraph-thingy XD
    Do I have to write at this thread or I have to PM someone? >>;;

This is for anyone who wants to suggest a new moderator, post a formal 5 paragraph essay with supporting quotes like I described above. Post it here so everyone can read it and voice their opinions and comments.

Thank You.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    paragraphs is a little much,don't you think,you'll be saying the same thing over again,just reworded.

Wait i got an idea.Couldn't we suggest someone,and then the members and staff can give there opinions why or why not.

if not can we shrink the paragraph thing down to like 3 or 3.5?cause the paragraph thing a is kinda like school,and we come on here to get away from school.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Five paragraphs is the perfect size, I just wonder who should I write about....

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I'll say it again, if anyone wants to suggest promoting a member:

Post a 5 paragraph essay, if you are wondering how to make it, it should be in simple high school essay format.

Introduction w/ thesis statement
    3 Supporting Body Paragraphs with quotes and statements to support those quotes
    Ending w/ final thoughts and summary of the entire thing to close it up

If you are asking where to get quotes, browse around the forums or ask forum members for their opinions and quote them.

Without posting this, we will not look into your suggestions.

Thank You.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    *wonders who would write about me* I think i should go and do some good work for PC

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    I don't have a paragraph (I don't see anyone who sticks out in the forums I look at... I could probably do the opposite though ^^; ), but I do have a suggestion. *is freakish*

If you get someone for HotS (or anyone in art or fiction), can they have at least decent reviewing skills?
    I'm sorry, but I wouldn't like a mod that couldn't review that well. ^^;; You would think that if they were a mod of an artsy forum they would know how to review well, eh?

er, that is my opinion, anyway. ^^;;
    good luck with mods. ^^

edit: *does stupid n00b dance because she has 300 posts XD*

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    j_spiro1 said:
    *wonders who would write about me* I think i should go and do some good work for PC
    yeah that sounds good XD,i wonder if anyone will write about me.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    In about two months I had 1071 posts, and I have good reputation. I should've given my name for pc Prez

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Raichu Master said:
    Oh now I get it!

So is this thing cleared up or do I go on my little essays on suggestions? XD
    *ties RM's hands to the back of his chair*
    No we're okay thanks, XD
    This thing is just getting too complicated. WE dont even really need new mods. Most people just say we do because they want to mod. (just an opinion, dont hurt me!)

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    *ties RM's hands to the back of his chair*
    No we're okay thanks, XD
    This thing is just getting too complicated. WE dont even really need new mods. Most people just say we do because they want to mod. (just an opinion, dont hurt me!)

Hey I still want to mod the Other Writings. But it ain't happening, so that's why I shut up, cause I know better than to voice my opinion, cause that's way too bold for me. XD

Anyway, *cuts ropes* I'll just say this:

People shouldn't be complaining, or wanting these selfish wishes. Moding is harder than it looks. (I know this cause I have had my own forums in the passed) It ain't that easy to do, if you're doing it right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back