• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    I have shaved now. My workaholic face is now officialy gone, but I hope you liked it anyway xD

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Lol thxs,I love it but trying to desided if i want to dye it all black and straighten it.

Morgnarok

Years
    I want to dye it black and straighten it for my own reasons.I am trying to go for a emo look for my last 2 years of high school.

Morgnarok

Years
    Well lets see,I don't like in real life talking to people or being around anyone enless i have too,I love screamo and emocore music.My life has been rough growing up,and i am not just saying that i mean it.I feel everyone i have known has ethier left,passed away or turned there back on me.

Plus i like the look of a emo more then how i am now.

So i think i can pass for a emo.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    New pics, peoplez; new haircut, which I rather don't like at all. But you're the critics here, so tell me what you think. Meanwhile, I'll talk about others...

insectduel, shirt looks so good on you.
    TheSmartOne, you're so adorable-looking, that halloween (and as of today, still. xD). Wanna be my kitty? ^_^
    Human, those jeans... I'll steal them, kthnx.
    kai0kun, I WANT THAT PIKA (wahtever it is!)!! D=<
    Tombi, cool-looking guitar you got there. =D
    mvtm, your beauty says otherwise about your age. :P
    Zebeedoo, such a cutie for a tiger. Wanna be in my zoo? :D Also loving the shoes. Even cuter with an ever-lasting smile... ^_^
    The Red Chain,... thanks for taking that pic... *traumatized by your gorgeousness* @_@
    Abnegation, I once saw 2 of me, too. One in my mirror, the other in my imagination. xD
    Erik Destler, not once haven't I liked those glasses.... must.have.them... Yeah; haters gonna be hated. ;D
    ゲンガー, no need to lie. Love the way you look.
    EpsilonE, love the shirt, buddy.
    Sajmon180, that... army jacket/sweater/whatever it is... it must be mine!! D=<
    Évan, love the haircut.
    Haonn, not pretty? You're actually quite cute. ^_^
    bugcatcherjason, awww...!!! I want your kitty!!
    Mirby, wow.... @_@
    Ahseyo, eh... what awesomeness? If you mean your instruments... *bows down to them*
    Opposite Day, I shall forever hate you... ...until I'm in Japan, that is.
    nSpire, that's so sadfacing...
    Motsuko Live, I just... totally dig your Aeropostale shirt--- ooh, who're the lovely girls you're partay-ing with? xD
    Noblebeast, seriously... now that I had a haircut, I envy your hair... >_>
    colcolstyles, what's so bad about stuffed animals? I have some stuffed Pokémon I sleep with. xD
    Suki, em... I dunno what else new to say about your always-having beauty, dear... ^_^ :P
    Kura, you... those... rosy cheeks... wow... *traumatized by your cuteness* @__@

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Signomi, I feel like I've seen you before...a lot! :O The pictures are really good and you're pretty.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    @Aizuke:

You just look completely stunning. Honestly, you're so beautiful. You're really one of the most beautiful females I've seen. :) I love your dresses, they're just so prettyyyy. And the glasses pic is omg, because really, those glasses do suit you, and you should get a pair like those ones. Oh and in general? You just look great always. As you said, your hottness kills my MSN. XD Because really, it is true. You're so pretty and deserve to be happy and stuff <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well, my love, you already know I adore those pictures of you and they do a lot to put on huge smile on my face, but I have one thing to say...

...if you ever see that Colonel Sanders that was behind you in that last picture again, tell him I said hi, he has been a specter over my entire childhood.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    @Aizuke:
    OMG you look exactly like my cousin xD;
    You're both the same age, and you look the same ^_^
    Nice pictures.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    @Aizuke:

You just look completely stunning. Honestly, you're so beautiful. You're really one of the most beautiful females I've seen. :) I love your dresses, they're just so prettyyyy. And the glasses pic is omg, because really, those glasses do suit you, and you should get a pair like those ones. Oh and in general? You just look great always. As you said, your hottness kills my MSN. XD Because really, it is true. You're so pretty and deserve to be happy and stuff <3
    I agree to this wholeheartedly :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back