• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member of the Year 2010 Results!

Years
Well this is a sign for me to immerse myself in PC once again, seems I'm not doing my share to help people.

That shall change.

Oh yeah, congrats to everyone, and the people who tallied up the results.

You guys deserve a present.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

Favourite Moderator:
1. Forever (22)
2. Sydian (15)
3. Abnegation (11)

Favourite Pairing:
1. Dark Azelf x The Red Chain (9)
2. Forever x Blazichu, Sydian x Klippy x Hiidoran (4)[/div]

Best Usertitle:
1. Abnegation (17)
2. Sydian (5)
3. Aurafire, Manipulation (3)

Best Signature:
1. Signomi (16)
2. Abnegation, Sydian (5)
3. Kura, Luck (3)

Funniest:
1. Sydian (6)
2. Yuoaman (4)
3. Opposite Day (3)

Least changed since joining:
1. Sydian, zappyspiker, Captain Hobo, Dark Azelf (2)

Most likely to be America's PC's next top model:
1. Zebeedoo (20)
2. Erik Destler (9)
3. Sydian (8)[/div]

Best Challenger:
1. mondays suck (8)
2. myrrhman (5)
3. Sydian, BeachBoy (2)

Pokémon Games:
1. Sydian (13)
2. The Red Chain (11)
3. Kaori (8)

Pokémon in General:
1. Sydian (6)
2. Timbjerr (4)
3. Hiroshi Sotomura, Serene Grace, Kaori (3)

Other Games:
1. Klippy (8)
2. Captain Fabio (7)
3. Sydian, Morkula (6)

WOW. I honestly didn't think I'd place in favorite pairing, best usertitle, best sig, best challenger, and least changed. I'm pretty happy for myself, haha. But congrats to everyone that placed! This was tons of fun, and the ones that won MotY really deserved it. :) And thanks to everyone that voted for me in...whatever category you voted for me, whether I placed or not. <3 Seriously, I'm very grateful. :) Thank youuuu.

Hiidoran said:
Klippy and Syd, you're the best pairs ever~ Even though one of you barely graces PC with your presence, the both of you are definitely some of the best people I've ever met here. If not the best two people I've met through this community. ;; Love ya both! <3

Awww, Larryboo<3 I love you and Klippy very much. I can't imagine PC without you guys! (Well, PC is without Klippy. That's already sad, but I still have you!) You guys are my best friends, and preeetty much the best and sexiest pairs a guy could ask for. :) <3 Love you lots, and here's to many more years of being paired! CUP!!! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Ohhh congrats to the winners! Especially Wolflare, since we know eachother and because I never got a chance to talk with the other two, but im sure it was well deserved!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Favourite Female:
1. Kaori, Forever (11)
2. TwilightBlade, Signomi (10)

Favourite Moderator:
1. Forever (22)
2. Sydian (15)
3. Abnegation (11)

Favourite Pairing:
1. Dark Azelf x The Red Chain (9)
2. Forever x Blazichu, Sydian x Klippy x Hiidoran (4)[/div]

Most Interesting Blogger:
1. Pachy (17)
2. Forever (5)
3. Patchisou Yutohru (4)

Best Profile:
1. Signomi (12)
2. Forever (8)
3. Derozio (5)

Most PC Spirited:
1. Forever (22)
2. Patchisou Yutohru (3)
3. Hiiro, Hiroshi Sotomura (2)

Most Post Count Obsessed:
1. Forever (26)
2. Charizard ★, Magmaruby and Aquasapphire (7)
3. Captain Hobo (4)

Most likely to refresh PC every 5 seconds during a downtime:
1. Forever (22)
2. AngelXavier, BlaQk, Patchisou Yutohru, Syndrome (2)

Most likely to own PC:
1. Rukario (19)
2. Lightning (8)
3. Forever, Hiroshi Sotomura (5)[/div]

Most Talkative:[/B]
1. Forever (8)
2. Kaori (5)
3. Syndrome (3)

Most Guillible:
1. AngelXavier (6)
2. Twilight Sky (3)
3. Kaori, Reshiram Man, WonderGirl, Forever, Sora_8920 (2)

Most Obsessed:
1. Forever (12)
2. Zebeedoo (6)
3. Kaori, BinaryPeaches (4)

Most likely to stay friends:
1. Kaori & Forever (4)
2. Signomi & Zet (2)

PC Forum
1. Other Chat (19)
2. Black/White, Other Voting Polls (10)
3. Strategies and Movesets (8)

Emblem
1. iStalker (9)
2. Fierce, There's a Hiiro Within, Jumping on the Bandwagon, #1 Fan (4)
3. Gender Bender, Your Knowledge is Legendary, I'M A WATERMELON! I'M A WATERMELON!, The N-blem (3)

Event/Competition
1. Run, Suicine, Run! (6)
2. Get-Together 2010 Shoddy Tournament (4)
3. Get-Together 2010 B/W Draw-off (2)[/div]

Best Photographer:
1. Captain Fabio (17)
2. Forever (4)
3. Silver (2)

Kay, favourite female was a surprise, didn't really expect that, Kaori should've won overall! :( Favourite mod was also a surprise, though after a while I figured I'd eventually place in it but I didn't know what placing. Favourite pairing! It makes me happy that Scott and I placed :3 Blogger? lol is all I have to say. Profile. Second place makes me happy cause Sig deserved first.

And now onto like the the three I won in a row D;
PC spirited, that actually does make me happy that people thought of me for that, although what did annoy me is that people I've never seen before were voting me for these three categories as if they knew me or something. Post count obsessed... lol I beat Andy. Okay I'd say I deserve that. XD Most likely to refresh PC...ummm... :x Well, a bit longer than that, but still. XD; Again, people who I didn't know voted me for that, so.

lol@placing in most likely to own PC. Most talkative, agree with that 100% lol. Um, guillible? Fun fact: I can't even spell that word correctly usually, but yes, I agree. Wow I have a lot of obsessions. That one is true. Most likely to stay friends :33 That one makes me happy. XD PC forum, lol B/W placed. I'm not sure why exactly, but I think ~most~ did vote for it because they really liked the section, so that's good.

Emblems placing. lol. N-blem and Knowledge is Legendary... B/W's two placed and I'M A WATERMELON too (mine) that's awesome. I'm glad that Run Suicune Run actually won! It was a fun event. Be proud Hiiro. And Drawoff even placing? Aww. :3 Second for best photographer is nice but I think 3rd placer is better than me, so yeah. XD

OH AND CONGRATS SIGGY :) You deserved MOTY! Congrats to everyone else too.

On another note, I'm really glad that I got to be involved in this from the planning right through to now and I'm pretty happy with most of the results for everyone!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
miles-oof(b).gif

Wow, thanks everyone! :) I didn't expect this at all haha. Congrats to all the other people who won!

Event/Competition
3. Get-Together 2010 B/W Draw-off (2)

Woo.

Last edited:

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Best Writer:
1. JX Valentine (8)
2. bobandbill (6)
3. Mizan de la Plume Kuro (3)
I wasn't really following this thing here but... why? I can understand Jax and BnB being voted best writers, but how/why did I even make the top three? I haven't written much this year so how? Must have been chance or something...

/endsurprise

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
Years
Favourite Male:
1. Hiiro (11)
2. Live_Wire466 (8)
3. Wolflare (7)

Favourite Higher Staff:
1. Hiiro (39)
2. Lightning (17)
3. Went (16)

Most Productive:
1. Hiiro (12)
2. Patchisou Yutohru (7)
3. poopnoodle, Went (3)

Best Avatar:
1. Signomi (4)
2. Hiiro, Rekky (3)
3. Abnegation, BinaryPeaches, colcolstyles, Hiidoran, Luck, Patchisou Yutohru (2)

Most PC Spirited:
1. Forever (22)
2. Patchisou Yutohru (3)
3. Hiiro, Hiroshi Sotomura (2)

Emblem
1. iStalker (9)
2. Fierce, There's a Hiiro Within, Jumping on the Bandwagon, #1 Fan (4)
3. Gender Bender, Your Knowledge is Legendary, I'M A WATERMELON! I'M A WATERMELON!, The N-blem (3)

Event/Competition
3. Get-Together 2010 B/W Draw-off (2)[/div]

Pokémon Anime:
1. Vernikova (13)
2. Hiiro (11)
3. AdvancedK47 (8)
I actually won Favorite Male? That's something I wasn't expecting. Still, it feels good to have one that category. I kind of figured I would have placed for Favorite Higher Staff, you can even say I guessed I might have come out on top, but that's only because I was watching how the votes were going. Either way, I feel honored to have won Favorite Higher Staff. I hope that means I'm doing my job right? RIGHT? XD;

Winning Most Productive came as a shock. I didn't expect to win first in that. I hope I can say I deserve it. Feels nice to have actually placed in Most PC Spirited too.

iStalker, There's a Hiiro Within I'm so proud for those placing! Especially iStalker; that emblem I made only a couple months ago. Run, Suicune, Run! Aaaah! I feel proud that it got recognized and came on top. <3 Accomplishment achieved!

Coming in second for Pokémon Anime, I feel honored. Vernikova does deserve first, so it's good she got it.

As for everyone else, congratulations! I'm really pleased that a lot of these results are pretty accurate to some who deserved them. Ayselipera, Siggy, and Wolf, congratulations for winning MotY. I really can't say you guys didn't deserve it.

Years
Best Artist:
1. Signomi (35)
2. Kura (10)
3. Anastasia.R (8)

Third place isn't so bad, and Siggy and Kura totally deserved their spots. =]

ALSO, BIG CONGRATS TO YOU, SIGGY FOR GETTING MEMBER OF THE YEAR WITH Ayselipera AND Wolflare! =]

Aw, well, even if I didn't win or get first place spots, I'd like to thank the people who voted for me. =] Thanks! ^..^ And, congrats to all the winners! Good luck for next year!

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Congratulations to the members who won a category, and the Members of the Year 2010: Ayselipera, Signomi, and Wolflare. You all deserved it!

Years
I feel guilty getting into the Best Spriter category. The likes of tnguye3, dinosaurodon, The 100 Mega Shock, Ark_Silvanos, Poster/NiKaNoRoU are much better than me. Oh well, congratulations everyone else!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
Congrats to the Tabletop Games winners...I don't mind cutting the trophy into four equal pieces.

WE RUN THIS. PARTY AT MY PLACE LATER.

Congratulations to the other winners, as well. To another successful year! <3

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Beach Boy, best challenger ? I don't remember him doing any challenges... yes, I know he's away, but...

Well, anyways, congrats everyone, and I'm really glad some of the people I voted for are on the list. I didn't make it because I suck, but there's always next year time....

It sounds more painful when you say it... D:

Years

Favourites

Favourite Male:
1. Hiiro (11)
2. Live_Wire466 (8)
3. Wolflare (7)

Best Trader:
1. TwilightBlade (15)
2. Live_Wire466 (10)
3. Syndrome, BlaQk (6)

I'm quite proud of these. Finishing in a close second to two of PC's finest is quite an accomplishment in my book.

PC Forum
1. Other Chat (19)
I didn't think OC would do that well, and win the category like that. But that makes me happy too, I'm guessing you guys like OC then. Thanks. But congrats to all the other people who placed and won in categories. It was well deserved. ;)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Pokémon Battling Strategies
1. Dark Azelf (19)
2. Wolflare (7)
3. Anti, Aurafire (7)

Did wolf win the tiebreaker or something? D;

Anyway congrats to all of you winners! I didn't really deserve the places that I snuck in. :/

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
MOTYII.png

Member of the Year 2010 Results!

Living With Colorful Personalities

Funniest:
1. Sydian (6)
2. Yuoaman (4)
3. Opposite Day (3)

I'm ttly going to count this as a win (I thought you all hated my puns aaaaaa). Funniest non-moderator go!

Most Sarcastic:
1. Syndrome (10)
2. Luck (9)
3. Patchisou Yutohru (4)
hahahahaha way to go syndy

Most Guillible:
1. AngelXavier (6)
2. Twilight Sky (3)
3. Kaori, Reshiram Man, WonderGirl, Forever, Sora_8920 (2)
hey look itachi placed as well! :x

PC Forum
1. Other Chat (19)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Results Are In!

Your Member of the Year winner(s) is/are...

Ayselipera, Signomi, and Wolflare (4)

congrats to you all, I'll just assume that user Signomi and Ayselipera must be great users comparable to wolf since I've yet to actually speak to any of them :x

and of course congrats to all the winrars and zippers.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Ayselipera, Signomi, and Wolflare Congratz on being the members of the year.Im surprised forever wasn't a member of the year lol.

Back