• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Shattered Era: OOC

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Just a notice to all still reserved: This is the last day to get your SUs in before the reservations are let loose and anyone can come in to get a spot. If you have a reason as to why it isn't in and may not be in after this day then please tell either of us. To let you all know I have a test this tuesday so I will be unable to look extensively over SUs and Bastian will mainly be looking over those that come in. Do well and get those SUs in!

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • For medics it's not really staying behind in a tent. It's more along that they stay on the sidelines or behind any battlers and when someone falls or gets injured they move over, trying not to be hit by attacks, and they use medicine to heal them up. They will be on the battlefield and require that their allies protect them so they don't get blown away.
    Can they also have a healing move? stupid question is stupid orz

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Can they also have a healing move? stupid question is stupid orz

No. Filthy Mechanists are forbidden from using the healing grace granted by Lord Goomy Arceus. They must make do with humanity's disgusting and worthless medical technology.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Here's my brand-spanking-new character sheet! Be ready to be dazzled! When it's completed, of course.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Blake Belladonna

Years
  • No. Filthy Mechanists are forbidden from using the healing grace granted by Lord Goomy Arceus. They must make do with humanity's disgusting and worthless medical technology.
    I realized how stupid my question was when I reread the OP.
    Instead of restricting themselves to healing moves there are Mechanists who have mastered the art of using the healing centers that are inside the pokecenters and learned how to effectively use and make potions.

Blake Belladonna

Years
  • My SU is ready!

The Shattered Era: OOC

Name (Self-explanatory.): Perisophia Sonclaire

Age (For Knights the age range can be from 15 to 35. For Mechanists the age range can be from 18 to 55): 20

Gender (Self-explanatory.): Female

Pokemon Species (What are you?): Chimecho

Newborn or Entrenched Mechanists (For Mechanist players.): Entrenched

Job Title: Medic

Appearance (One paragraph required, or you could just submit a picture. Make sure to include your weapons/armor for this section. No need to go into large amounts of detail, but if you want to make it five paragraphs and explain every single inch of your character's body then go ahead.): Perisophia looks just like your typical Chimecho. On her yellow sucker, she wears a cyan bow, not merely for fashion, but for helping her memorize things. As a Medic, she takes personal hygiene of utmost importance, as such, dons medical gloves on her two stubby hands. As much of a pacifist she is, Perisophia carries around sleeping pellets in her first aid kit to be used as her last form of self-defense, only for situations when she is under attack.

Personality (Two paragraphs at least required. I consider this a very important section so make sure to flesh yourself out. If I feel that your character is not fleshed out then I will make sure to inform you of what you should add. It is highly recommended that you add in religious beliefs, talk about how they act toward those in the other side of the war, and their own beliefs in how the war should be carried out.): Introverted in nature, Perisophia is always hesitant in both words and action. Coming from a family of professional Medics, she has to live up to not only her parents' expectations, but also to continue bearing the family's name and legacy. As such, her constant fear of disappointing others has led to a strong sense of insecurity, which is her greatest flaw. She is the sort who is very self-conscious, worrying what people would think of her, thus making her timid in socializing, often choosing her words carefully. When she gets caught up in the moment, she is easily flustered and overwhelmed. When that happens, her mind starts to panic, causing her actions to be uncoordinated. Her nervousness has also often been the cause of her forgetting important details. Due to those facts, she sees herself as a pathetic dead-weight that only hinders the progress of those who sought to help her.

Perisophia is not one with just flaws either. In those rare occasions when she is calm and composed, she is a reliable medic who knows her stuff. She is usually kind and caring to friends, no matter how few they come, and her intentions are always well. She is always willing to lend a hand, always seeking to prove her usefulness. Perisophia is also a pacifist, reflected in her chosen path of being someone who heals and supports others. As much as she wished that both sides could coexist in harmony, she herself understands that peace comes at a price that is exacted in war, thus she will continue to protect the world she knows and if the Knights cannot understand that, she will simply hold her ground and not resort to violence, praying that compassion and benevolence will convert them. Regarding the Knights, she is rather puzzled as to why the Knights hold such pietistic views and morale yet seek to initiate strife between both sides. Alas, that is something for a philosopher and Perisophia would much rather remain in her medical expertise. On the religious side, Perisophia was raised in a family who held a strong faith in the Lake Guardians, especially Uxie, the being of knowledge. Thus, she values knowledge and learning, as do her ancestors. While she pursues a great interest in biochemical science, Perisophia also loves music and often hums tunes while going about her work.

History (From childhood to where you are now. If you have any questions about specific ways a child is raised in the civilizations then feel free to PM me.): Hailing from a lineage of professional scientists and doctors, Perisophia has much of the family's history to look up to and is constantly in the shadows of her ancestors. Seeing as her father (a Reuniclus) was a Mechanist researcher and her mother a doctor, it only saw fit for her to choose either the path of a field technician or a medic. Given her resolution to be one who helps others, the medic role was the one for her. In academics, she was book-smart and had a gift for being able to almost flawlessly remember details. This meant that she was always one of the top medical students, but to her, it was merely living up to her family name. As the saying went, "Mens sana in corpore sano" or "A sound mind in a healthy body", Perisophia tried as hard as she could to offset her fragile physique. She learned self-defense and protection by studying and memorizing Technical Machines that the Mechanists had, perfecting every detail until she was confident of smoothly executing them in times of need.

Evolution came to her on the night of her 17th birthday. Her parents appeared pleased and relieved, taking it as a sign of adulthood. For Perisophia, it only meant more responsibility and more standards to adhere to in the Sonclaire family.

She applied for the position of a Medic in the Declarum Forces, after much pushing from her parents who wanted their daughter to climb up the ladder, fervently hoping that its results would not disappoint her family.

Moveset (Only four moves. Mechanists can learn TM and HM moves.): Heal Bell, Heal Pulse, Telekinesis, Reflect.

Roleplay Sample (Has to be at least two paragraphs, but you can do one of the following. 1) You can lift a rp sample from another roleplay and slap it here or 2) If you don't have a sample such as that, you can just make a small post as your character. It's none canon and will simply serve to show off your rping skills. Not only that but it'll give Bastian and I a quick view into how well you can rp.): It's been years since I last roleplayed so instead of giving you a cringeworthy three-year-old post, I thought I write something that's current and relevant. Also, pardon my zero canon knowledge of the roleplay >_>
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Half the people here have the move Reflect or Protect :p

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Congrats, Fantome! You made a very interesting charater, and as such, Perisophia Sonclaire is accepted! Welcome :3

On the same note, Garet's Felix Teufel is also accepted! Very interesting character, I very much like the semi-split-personality-twist. *Nod*

And with that, we're only missing a couple of SUs before we have everything ready and raring to go! Come on guys, let's see those last SUs! \o/

EDIT: Oh, apparently Archie's SU is finished as well! And I was really just waiting for the sample to be finished before I Accepted Dexter Fitzroy! Welcome abord, matey!

Last edited:

Blake Belladonna

Years
  • Half the people here have the move Reflect or Protect :p
    I guess we all love being on the defensive. (My character is a healer anyways xD)
    Congrats, Fantome! You made a very interesting charater, and as such, Perisophia Sonclaire is accepted! Welcome :3

On the same note, Garet's Felix Teufel is also accepted! Very interesting character, I very much like the semi-split-personality-twist. *Nod*

And with that, we're only missing a couple of SUs before we have everything ready and raring to go! Come on guys, let's see those last SUs! \o/

EDIT: Oh, apparently Archie's SU is finished as well! And I was really just waiting for the sample to be finished before I Accepted Dexter Fitzroy! Welcome abord, matey!
    Thanks for having me on board this roleplay~ I look forward to working, I mean, playing with all you guys~ -^u^-

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hehe, whoops my mistake. Actually TODAY is the last day for reservees to get their SUs in. After today if our last two remaining players do not get them in then the gates are loose for two more to come and join us.

For everyone accepted, welcome aboard! SB and I have some great ideas to make this RP great.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Half the people here have the move Reflect or Protect :p

Well, despite the immense power from Dex's moves, he is not a fighter. If he fails to end his target quickly, it typically means that he needs to retreat. His most common method of attack is using Charge Beam to keep his enemies at bay, and Wild Charge if they manage to rush him. But failing that, he doesn't have much else in the way of fighting and will probably toss up a barrier and run--at least to another hiding place where he can continue to shoot again.

I have some great ideas for this RP, too! I think my character will bring it a nice twist with some of the ideas I have! Don't worry though, I'll check to make sure everyone is okay with them before I actually carry them out. Getting pretty excited now, tbh.

P.S. The nickname Archie is bad ass.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Oh yeah, if any of you guys have ideas for plots or just something to do during the RP, feel free to share them with me or Greiger! We'll definitely try to make it a reality, and we -are- collecting a list of ideas for us to use further down the line.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Half the people here have the move Reflect or Protect :p

Pfft.

PFFFFFFT.

Who needs Protect and Reflect when you've got superepic psychic powas! :D

Anyways, again, I really like all the characters I'ma be RPing with. Good job you pplz!

I just hope it doesn't end up like in Odyssey where we had, like, 20 NPCs tagging along with us. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm a Mechanist! I won't be fighting with me powers, I'll be having all dem badass weirdo weapons to pull the trigger on! Light Screen and Reflect, I just felt would be reasonable non-fighter moves.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Admittedly, I do wish I had Protect. >.> Kirlia can't learn it naturally though, and I'm a knight, so bleh.

But I will still blast everything to smithereens so there. :P

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Crap! Falling behind! My SU will definitely be done tomorrow or the day after! I have a grandiose idea for this character! This will be my legit application.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Alright, last day for you last two peoples to finish up your SUs, and then we're going to have to allow other people a chance at taking your spots, and at that point, it'll be about who makes a decent SU first. I'm hoping it won't come to that though, so git your arses in gear! *Whip*

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Alright all, edited the OOC. Look at our awesome new look that SB had Magic Fox whip up for us. I'll be working on the IC post and I'll get that in sometime later this week. I still have my test today so hopefully I can start working on it after this and get ready to start the plot rolling. :3

Back