• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Can't Believe I Finally Have it!

TY

Another game i was so hyped about to get (and it was just a few days of hearing about it and i bought it xD): Metal Gear Rising

I didnt heard from this game before (shame on me) the PC port got released and i just wanted it ASAP. Though im not a big fan of button mashing, this game definetly is now in my top 5 :)

Years
  • What games or systems have you gotten recently that overwhelmed you with excitement and engulfed your life?

For me, I finally got a 2DS and Pokemon X about a week ago so playing it is basically all I've been doing.

Same here with Pokemon X/Y. I thought it'd be worth waiting for a price drop or a third version, but I bit the bullet and bought Y. I now have over 400 hours of gameplay recorded. I bought X to clone (already had spare 3DS) and change my main game, and I now have 160 hours of gameplay in X as well.

As for how much I spent on a video game... I bought PS Vita, 32GB memory card, and like 4 games for about $500 total last year with all the newfound money I had from scholarships. Now I wouldn't do that, but back then I really wanted a Vita so I did some impulse buying.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Normally when I get any Call of Duty game when it gets released, I get really overjoyed, play it consistently and end up ranking in the top 100. Then after a month, I grow incredibly bored and fizzle away from it completely. Yeah, I need to stop wasting my money on those repetitive games.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Definantly Skyrim

I ordered it online and it was delayed so it was an extraa long wait and I was reaally hyped to play so it made it that much more special to play XD i loved it so much

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for me. Was so looking forward to it after playing 999. After some searching, I couldn't find a physical copy and ended up having to download it from the eShop.

Also, I'll be back here when Pokemon Bank comes out....

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Well Pokemon X came as a surprise Christmas present and I wasn't that excited for it.

I think one of the most thrilling moments of receiving a gift was when I got my blue Nintendo 3DSXL in 2012. :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I finally got my Atelier PS3 series =D I previously played Ayesha so I had previous experience with Atelier series and knew for a long time that I must own it =D
    I wanted to buy it for so long and this month I finally decided to go for them since they were in sale =D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Ni No Kuni, even though the game has been out a while I was excite to get it but as it was so close to Christmas I forgot all about it and never had the money, It recently went on sale in the store for a cheap £6.50 and I had to have ti, It is a truly amazing game and I can play it for hours, and for a price that cheap it really is a must have. Easily entered my top 5 RPG games.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I remember a few times when I had that excitement!

I received a GBA SP for my birthday with Super Mario World, as a young child you can just imagine how jolly I was... xD Playing Pokemon Ruby for the first time was enjoyable as well.
    Finally buying the DS lite with Diamond which I had on lay by for a long time.

The most excitement I felt though was when I was saving $10 a week to buy a Nintendo Wii, it costs around $400 back in it's early days, after a long 40 weeks I bought it! My brother ended up buying a couple games I wanted, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Years
  • I have a habit of buying new games, getting really excited about them for a couple days and then leaving it unfinished DX It's like that theory saying individuals are excited over things they don't possess, that is until they actually have them. No matter the game, I will generally always be excited, especially for JRPGs that I've been waiting on. Pokemon X is my most recent purchase and the first 2 days I spent 14-15 hours per day playing. And then school happened ;___; Bravely Default is going to get me hyped up for the next week! :D

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • When I finished torrenting Skyrim lol

Aside from that when I received my PSP with Tekken and Harvest Moon in it! I kinda like didn't slept that night from all the gaming time I took in playing Tekken 5. :3

Years
  • For me it's Xenoblade Chronicles. I finally managed to track down a copy recently after about three years of people telling me how amazing it is... and I'm not disappointed.

Back