• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heads up for 3DS owners!

LuminescentUmbreon

Eeveelution Trainer
Years
  • Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    That's cool. Too bad Four Swords is the only Zelda game I don't like...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Just downloaded mine earlier. Never played it, and I'll probably suck at it because I'm terrible at 2D Zelda, but hey, you can't go wrong with free!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I'll always say yes to free games xD

If I don't like it, I'll just delete it :P
    But it's a Legend Of Zelda game! If it's not the CDI Legend of Zelda, then I'm okay with it xD

Years
  • Dang, if I never saw this topic, I would have missed out on a free game D: Thanks for the information! I haven't checked/touched my 3DS in a few weeks so good thing I happened to pop by~

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'm borrowing a 3Ds from a friend (which I'm using to make this post) and he already has it. I've played a bit and only have done the tutorial parts, but it's not bad so far. The tutorials are actually kind of fun. I've never played a Legend of Zelda game though so I can't fully judge.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
  • I downloaded this right away. I've wanted to play Four Swords forever. I actually have the original GBA cartridge, but I could never play it because nobody else I knew had the system and the game. I started this almost immediately and, after some pretty quick introductory stuff, this game turned out to be pretty hard. Even knowing how to play, I found myself getting out muscled by what are normally easy-to-kill enemies from the Zelda series.

Years
  • It's a real shame this is for North America only... at least for the time being. Not that I would have downloaded it, I already have this awesome game on my DSi and 3DS!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Looks like it's a limited trial and will only be playable in full for 4 days, after reading some of the fine print. :(

Really? Where'd you read that? The first time they did this back in 2011, those who downloaded it got to keep the game after the download.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Ah! I'm downloading this now. The only LoZ games I've honestly played, and barely at that, are the first one and Twilight Princess.

Back