• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you've killed/destoryed/beaten? (Rnd 2)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • Gafgerion and his lackies in Final Fantasy Tactics. Although Gaf bailed out, I won the overall fight. But it was a pyrric victory as I lost my Summoner, Sylvia in battle.

My Priest, Garcia will take up her mantle by going Priest/Summoner. She will live on through him.

In Memory of Sylvia...

Summoner.
    Friend.
    Summoner Friend.

TY

Chopped Sundowner into pieces in Metal Gear Rising: Revengance
    Its so awesome if you can chop bosses into multiple pieces haha

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, I killed a couple of mercenaries from Fire Emblem Awakening. All on the map on where you'd recruit Brady!

TY

Massacred a Elite AI on StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. They arent that hard as people tell me they are :/

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Killed some Risen and other enemies in Fire Emblem Awakening while prepping for Rogues and Redeemers 3. Then tried R&R 3, and realized I may have to grind some more...

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • Downed a Machoke with my Golem's Earthquake! Grinding for the Elite Four in One Island... (FireRed)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Tonberry in the northern crater, farming Elixers so I can get ungodly amounts of AP from Magic Pots.

(Final Fantasy 7)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Fire Emblem:Awakening, Completed it yesterday and totally fell in love with it. I will for sure be checking out more now.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Just beat Hell Wyrm in FFXII, took a good amount of time but was definitely satisfying. Now onto Yiazmat...ugh..

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Last boss that I have beaten was Demise from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It was a bit challenging, but got him defeated nonetheless!

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Chen, in Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom.

It was the extra stage, and I died before I got to the real boss (Chen was mid boss)..

Years
  • Last thing I defeated was a wild Dwebble in Pokemon Y. Smashed a rock for the fun of it and wasn't expecting to be attacked by anything. Kangaskhan took care of it, though, and I caught it since I hadn't caught one in either X or Y before.

Years
  • The last thing that I killed was a security guard in GTA 5 Online last night. He wasn't coming after me or anything, but I felt like sneaking up behind him so he wouldn't suspect a thing. What a great guy I am!

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • The Patriot in Bioshock Infinite, I was having nice progress in the game today and there are sooo many Patriots in the place where I'm currently at good thing Elizabeth is with me. :3

Back