• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you've killed/destoryed/beaten? (Rnd 2)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Final boss of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance thus finally beating the game for the-- oh wait.

No.

Last boss I fought was Van from Tales of the Abyss. Wow my memory sucks right now lmfao. But yeah been replaying that game with my sis and we faced him the other day.

TY

Killed Senator Armstrong in Metal Gear Rising. He was pretty tough, but i had a ton of life so at least that made it a bit easier haha

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Beat the AI (it was on the "Harder" difficulty) in Starcraft II. Well, I lost the first time, but in the second battle, I destroyed it with a fleet of Carriers. The AI apparently doesn't get that it should attack the Carriers themselves, not the Interceptors...eh, good for me though.

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Last thing I killed was that horrific combination of the Gerber Baby and a Transformer known as Orphan in Final Fantasy XIII. It was pathetically easy. Not Yu Yevon easy, but easy nonetheless.

TY

Beat the AI (it was on the "Harder" difficulty) in Starcraft II. Well, I lost the first time, but in the second battle, I destroyed it with a fleet of Carriers. The AI apparently doesn't get that it should attack the Carriers themselves, not the Interceptors...eh, good for me though.

Carriers are cheat units vs the AI haha.

Just beated the crap out of 3 Elite AI's in StarCraft 2 while off-racing (not playing the race you normally play) as Zerg. Swarm Hosts for days \o/

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Just beated a Naga Siren in Warcraft III, I'm now on chapter IV where Arthas battles with the naga's and blood elves. >:D

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Today I lost to the Harder AI in Starcraft II, then beat it via Oracle cheesing.

Then beat it in the 3rd match using a more legit combination of Stalkers and Immortals. I love Immortals{<3}.

Years
  • Walhart, the Chapter 19 boss in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Beating him was actually way easier than getting to him. D: I even failed the chapter first try.

Actually, I had killed a bunch of enemies in one of those side challenges as well, but those were nothing in comparison.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Killed all the bosses in Terraria, including that new Queen Bee! Not to mention like, 100+ zombies since the blood moon rose. :D

TY

Beated the last Allied mission from the Mental Omega campaign... It was a pain in the butt beating this even on Easy. Kirovs appear all the time and it was so frustrating to move out when they popped up ;o;

TY

I destroyed the Statue of Liberty in the first Soviet mission of Mental Omega... And it felt oh so good >:3

I'm evil

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I decimated a few dozen squads of Geth and Cerberus troops on Mass Effect 3 last night with my Geth Juggernaut and Krysae sniper rifle. Feels good to return to the carnage.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Shademan in Megaman Battle Network 5. Took me a while, but somehow, I managed to get it done. Unfortunately, I'm just not that good of a net-battler. ):

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Was kicking ass in the Battle Maison on the train ride to my college...then lost...again. ;_;

Back