• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Is Peitharchia cursed?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I only get notified for half of my VM's lately. I only noticed the last two because I was messing around with my profile.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I was having this problem a few days ago with VMs from Arc but it randomly fixed itself when Keiran VMd me? And I don't think I've missed one since. idk it just made me really worried for like two hours because I haaaate not seeing all my messages.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Which style do you use? Some styles haven't been updated with the new notification system completely.

Yukari

I have the same problem. I can count the number of times I've received notifications from her on... Two hands.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Same problem here. It's just with her VMs. Never get a notification when she leaves one, but I do when anyone else sends one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This is really amusing. Ashley, what r u doin

There are still overall problems with the notification system, so y'all know. For instance, I don't get notifications on new reports :x

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    same here...i don't get notifications of her VMs majority of time...iirc i only got the notifications once or twice.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Just jumping in to say that I have this issue too. I'm 99% sure it has something to do with her additional usergroup, though I do not know why.

Or, she's cursed.

Years
    Just jumping in to say that I have this issue too. I'm 99% sure it has something to do with her additional usergroup, though I do not know why.

Or, she's cursed.

You mean her Battle Server Staff usergroup? I know it's been a while since I last got a VM from her, but going by what you mentioned it could be to do with her BSS title. Maybe I'll try and get her to VM me and see if I have the same problem as the others mentioned.

But yeah maybe she could really be cursed, but I don't think that's true. It might be a bug to do with her.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I just had this issue this morning with Dakota - didn't get the notification and only noticed because I had looked at my profile.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    You mean her Battle Server Staff usergroup? I know it's been a while since I last got a VM from her, but going by what you mentioned it could be to do with her BSS title. Maybe I'll try and get her to VM me and see if I have the same problem as the others mentioned.

But yeah maybe she could really be cursed, but I don't think that's true. It might be a bug to do with her.
    Nothing to do with the Battle Server Staff usergroup.

Boom, something about PC that Hikari doesn't know about. Gav - 1, Hikari - 0.

But in all seriousness, it could just as easily be a bug with the notification system also.

Years
    Hmmm maybe there might be a bug with the notifications like you said, yet it seems like Ashley's one of those who gets affected by it. Rika did mention she also didn't get a notification when she got a new mod report so it seems to be affecting more than just VMs.

I'm sure everything can be cleared up soon. You just need to dig a bit deeper.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I seem to be getting this problem randomly, not necessarily from one particular person and not all the time ;-;.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just wanted to post that I don't get notifications from anyone anymore, and I'm using Chromatic, which is a style I've used since I made it and I've gotten notifications for up until this point using the new notification system. So I don't think it's a problem with the style.

Back