• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I think it's a Dave word for 'Andy is better than me' #firedave

Never seen any of the Transformers movies and don't plan to.

Years
Forget Transformers, see the new Planet of the Apes instead. Early reaction is that it's tremendous and one of the best movies of the year, period. Plus is has Gary Oldman in it, so it's naturally perfect in every way.

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Forget Transformers, see the new Planet of the Apes instead. Early reaction is that it's tremendous and one of the best movies of the year, period. Plus is has Gary Oldman in it, so it's naturally perfect in every way.

I agree, Planet of the Apes is quite amazing, but Ill always say Transformers is better because Im biased as ♥♥♥♥ thanks to nostalgia.
Erm, sorry to change the topic, but has one here every played the Video Game TF2? Multi class first person shooter? Doesnt ring a bell? No? Oh, hats. Yeah there you go, I bet you know what Im talking about. (If anyone gets this reference, you can has a cookie).

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I agree, Planet of the Apes is quite amazing, but Ill always say Transformers is better because Im biased as ♥♥♥♥ thanks to nostalgia.
Erm, sorry to change the topic, but has one here every played the Video Game TF2? Multi class first person shooter? Doesnt ring a bell? No? Oh, hats. Yeah there you go, I bet you know what Im talking about. (If anyone gets this reference, you can has a cookie).

I could swear it was called Hat Simulator 2. I played it for...20 minutes, on my old as heck computer. Could barely run the thing :(

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I mean, where's Shia Labeouf? His presence was amusing. What's with these Transformers actors disappearing from their films?

Ugh, I have so many movies to see. Did you guys see Edge of Tomorrow? There are ads for it everywhere in Japan, and I never got to see it ;;

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
No I didn't but I wanted to! I hate Tom Cruise but I love Emily Blunt so I wanted to see it for her but I never got there :(

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I heard it's fantastic. I've been trying to get to the theater to see it for a few weeks. I don't mind Cruise. I actually prefer his action roles over others he's done. I enjoyed Oblivion and War of the Worlds; his appearance in Tropic Thunder was decent too. I didn't care for the over-the-topness of his character, but I recognize...that over-the-top was the whole movie (which I loved). :P

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
only thing I've seen that he's in is Eyes Wide Shut and it was pretty bad, and he literally made one face the entire 2 hours and 40 minutes

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've yet to watch Age of Extinction, but am going to give it a try at some point; been planning to ever since I heard about it releasing few months back.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I mean, where's Shia Labeouf? His presence was amusing. What's with these Transformers actors disappearing from their films?

Shia Labeouf's absence was one of the only good things about Age of Extinction, especially since he's one of the most hated actors of all time. Besides, he already stated that he's done with Transformers.

Ugh, I have so many movies to see. Did you guys see Edge of Tomorrow? There are ads for it everywhere in Japan, and I never got to see it ;;
Yep, it was really good. I'm furious that it got snubbed by The Fault in Our Stars at the box office, as well as potentially the Oscars (I blame Tumblr users for this).

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
I doubt The Fault in Our Stars will win best picture, at least. if it does feel free to bring this back up and laugh in my FACE. not because the movie was bad, mind you, it's just not the sort of thing that would win.

actually who am I kidding yes it would. they love tragedies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back