• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
  • Well my name is Alex and while i have this acount since a couples of months never really have i used too post or comment since english is not my common tongue but i most say im really enjoying this place because of the greats hacks and the community events.

You couldn't have returned at a better time. Nice to see you again, Alex :)
    Your English is more than sufficient to be able to post - I mean, I understand you really well, personally, so it's fine. Yeah, PC's really well known for its hacking section, and its events, particularly the one you dropped by in the middle of - the Get Together - are just outstanding.

Welcome back, Alex! I hope to see you around more~

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    Hey guys what's up ;)
    I reakly love pokemon and friends :) so pm me if you want to chat...

Years
  • Well my name is Alex and while i have this acount since a couples of months never really have i used too post or comment since english is not my common tongue but i most say im really enjoying this place because of the greats hacks and the community events.

Oh hey I think I saw you on the Showdown server! Nice to see you finally make an introduction. I'm the same Hikamaru you saw over there if that wasn't obvious enough.

And don't worry about your English skills, PC is mainly an English-speaking forum so you'll be able to learn the language in pretty much no time. ROM Hacking is pretty much one of the things we as a community are known for and they bring new faces to the forums every day so that's nice to hear you're enjoying that, and with the Get-Together on there's even more reason to hang around.

So yeah, do continue to be active and I hope to see you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hey guys what's up ;)
    I reakly love pokemon and friends :) so pm me if you want to chat...

Heya, welcome! So, what is it about Pokémon that you like? Is it the games? Anime, perhaps? Maybe TCG? Personally, I'm a huge fan of their video games; been following them ever since I was six or so, when I first had been introduced to Pokémon Blue. My favorite one of all, right now, would Emerald; it had a lasting impression on me. Which game is your favorite?

Anyway, I hope you like it here. Feel free to send me some message should you ever need anything!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Hello hello, I'm new here and I thought I would pop up to say hi.

Hi Hannespeon!!! :) how's it going?
    I love your name by the way.
    196.png

Years
  • I want to make a Football league made up of Pokemon. It would be called the Pokemon Football League. In that league, there would be things such as Pre-season, Regular Season, Playoffs, than the Offseason than it would cycle. In the Offseason, You would resign players, look at retired players, resign coaches, Sign Free Agents, Draft new rookies, and have a training camp. The season would be 16 total games, which would take about a month in reality. All your players would be Pokemon, including your coaches. You can choose a team City, and a team Name. The positions would be 1 Quarterback, 2 Runningbacks, 1 Fullbacks, 3 Wide Recievers, 1 Tight End, 5 offensive lineman, 4 Defensive Lineman, 3 Linebackers, 4 Cornerbacks, 2 Safetys, 1 Kicker, and 1 Punter. Tell me if you think this would be a good idea, ok?

-Palpitoad

Oh, and if you have any questions, just ask me!

-Palpitoad

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like the idea, I'm interested as to how you'll do this, I'm new to rom hacking and being a football player I would love to help out with this.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Really love your avatar, hannespeon! It looks lovely on you. Espeon is one of my favorite Eeveelutions, to be quite honest! :)

& hope all is well, Trick! You seem to be having some fun so far!~

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2014
    Hi Hannespeon!!! how's it going?
    I love your name by the way.

I am well thankyou! How about you?

Really love your avatar, hannespeon! It looks lovely on you. Espeon is one of my favorite Eeveelutions, to be quite honest!

& hope all is well, Trick! You seem to be having some fun so far!~

I would probably say espeon is my favourite pokemon haha, hence the name and avatar etc.
    It's lovely to meet you!

Braxien

Banned
    Years
  • I want to make a Football league made up of Pokemon. It would be called the Pokemon Football League. In that league, there would be things such as Pre-season, Regular Season, Playoffs, than the Offseason than it would cycle. In the Offseason, You would resign players, look at retired players, resign coaches, Sign Free Agents, Draft new rookies, and have a training camp. The season would be 16 total games, which would take about a month in reality. All your players would be Pokemon, including your coaches. You can choose a team City, and a team Name. The positions would be 1 Quarterback, 2 Runningbacks, 1 Fullbacks, 3 Wide Recievers, 1 Tight End, 5 offensive lineman, 4 Defensive Lineman, 3 Linebackers, 4 Cornerbacks, 2 Safetys, 1 Kicker, and 1 Punter. Tell me if you think this would be a good idea, ok?

-Palpitoad

This idea is amazing, Palpitoad. It will be interesting to see how exactly you will make it work. As an avid footballer player, I will love watching this project progress. Send me a Visitor Message if you need any help with it. I'm not too good with ROM Hacking or anything, but anything is something, right?

Years
  • Hi Braxien :P I heard from Necrum the other day that you had made a ton of posts in such a short time period, then I found out it was for the GT seven day thing. You sure had it for you, completing it in less than 16 hours!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm on the same boat as Cadance, Hannespeon; your avatar's very pretty! I just love how much vintage of an effect it has, and those colors seem to complement each other perfectly well. Did you make it yourself? If you have more things like this, you should definitely post them in our Art & Design board; I'm sure people would love seeing and commenting. Also, we've already met, Braxien, but welcome to PokéCommunity. It's good to see you enjoying this place so much!

Queen Azura

Mistress of Midnight
    Years
  • Greetings to everyone here on the forums~

I'm Azura, and it's my pleasure to be a part of the group! So glad to see a presence of my other fandoms on here as well. (Cadance, Marisa: Love the avatars and signatures!)

Years
  • Greetings to everyone here on the forums~

I'm Azura, and it's my pleasure to be a part of the group! So glad to see a presence of my other fandoms on here as well. (Cadance, Marisa: Love the avatars and signatures!)

Hello there Azura! Nice to see you here today.

And yeah, you've probably noticed just how diverse fandoms here on PC are, and going by what you mentioned I noticed you must be a fan of Touhou and My Little Pony. They do get their fair share of fans here, and hey love that Black Rock Shooter theme of yours too! That signature pic is really nice especially.

Well, I do hope you can stick around and if you need help you can always ask any staff member with the bolded usernames!

- Hikamaru

ShiningHelioptile